Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] You, Me and Everything (Mei x Eisheth) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Even though she was a Lost Clans initiate, Mei still didn't feel one hundred percent comfortable going onto and navigating about the Reserve. With prying eyes that watched her every movement. Judging her. It made her squirm inside her skin, so she generally kept to avoiding going there too often. Plus, she generally stuck out like a really sore thumb among all the Horsemen anyhow so it was hard to not be noticed.

But today was an exception.

It had been a while since all the Hunter commotion, Medea's disappearance. Everything really. A lot had happened so quick it was hard to get a grip on reality sometimes. To believe that it all had really happened.

It was late when the ghoul arrived at the Reserve. She warily eyed fires that blazed here and there. Flame, especially open flame always made her edgy. It was a fear that all Undead shared. But now was not the time to worry about such things, she was here to visit Eisheth. Check to see how she was doing after everything.

She'd wandered around in circles it seemed, stopping occasionally to ask for some sort of direction. To which she merely got grunts and rather disheartened shrugs from those she'd questioned.

She hadn't realized how big the reserve was and how maze like it could be. Finding Eisheth might be like a needle in a haystack.

santime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:53 am
Eisheth had just returned to the reserve to pick some necessities: she was planning to spend some time at the Lair, and probably catch up with everybody there. The reserve was unusually uncrowded, looks like most of horsemen were absent / preoccupied with the Lair preparation and minor fixes, but still some of them were here, as always: they will never again make the mistake of leaving their base (she still could not address reserve as their Home) unguarded.

The alchemist's eyes rolled as she noticed a very familiar silhouette supposedly lost almost in the center of the reservation, not too far from Medea's tents.

"Mei?" she called the ghoul. Her ghoulfriend was initiated, and from now on was their official ally approved by Head Priestess (in case Medea actually considers smb to be the ally, not the pawn), but still Eisheth shook her head in disbelief: she wasn't entirely sure it's a good idea for the student to come here. Considering her own safety, in the first place; not all the horsemen were tolerant towards the students, and they could easily harm Mei without even trying to.

"What are you doing here?", her voice was happy and cautious at the same time. The whole situation was so familiar, almost a déjà vu.

Yayoi
smile

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 am
Ah, a familiar voice.

With a grin, she turned towards Eisheth. Brushing bits of stray hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face. Well it seems Eisheth had found her instead of Mei finding her. Well that was fortunate.

The ghoul wasn't entirely worried about the Horsemen harming her. While she knew some where pretty intolerant in the first place, if she showed suspicion and unfriendliness to them. How could any of them ever get along? It was a lot to put her trust in their hands.

"Eisheth!" She waved lightly before quickly closing the distance between them. "I...uh. I came to visit. Its been a while...well not that long actually." Mei scratched at her cheek. "I missed you."

santime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Quite a lot of things actually happened recently, and Eisheth didn't have an opportunity to talk it over with Mei. The alchemist got used to the fast flow of events, but it just stroke her Mei might have needed her, her opinion, her support: despite looking more serious and mature now, Mei was still a ghoul, a student, and that could be hard for her. Eisheth sighed. Why didn't she think about it earlier?.. Well, there's no reason to pamper Mei, she is strong enough not to require pity (not to mention she can take pity from a horseman as an offence!), but surely last events were not exactly helpful in paying her ghoulfriend enough attention.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to talk properly earlier", Eisheth tried not to sound exactly apologizing, since that could offend Mei, but more like feeling compassion. "I missed you, too", she lowered her voice and took Mei's hand holding it tightly. "Let's go for a little walk, standing near Medea's tent isn't the best idea".

Now that they reached to outskirts of the reserve, Eisheth hugged Mei spontaneously and addressed the girl in more emotional way "I'm happy to see you, actually. Are you all right?..".

Yayoi

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm
She shook her head. "Its ok. There was a lot going on so its understandable. Plus in a crowd generally isn't the best place to have private conversations that you might not want others to overhear."

Mei wasn't quite too sure why Eisheth was sketchy about talking near Medea's tent. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of the Priestess since the Hunter invasion. A small part of her had to wonder just where Medea had gone. To her it seemed that every time something happened the Head Priestess vanished for a length of time. The ghoul wondered if this was a common occurrence.

Following Eisheth to the outskirts, she smiled and wrapped her arms around the Horsewoman, returning the hug. "I'm fine a little sore after all the fighting. Been keeping myself busy. How have you been?"

santime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 pm
That was so nice to be alone together again, to feel Mei's cold skin under her fingers, to catch her scent, to touch the ghoul's hair. Eisheth gently caressed the student's back, trying to get a hold of herself; her inner instincts suggesting to forget about decency immediately.

"I've been... thinking a lot. Over and over again, the last events", the alchemist giggled. "Trying to get used to the fragment. It already feels like a part of me that was there forever, like a second heart, or better, like an eye constantly pulsating. Though, I guess it will take some time and efforts to tame it, apparently it has some character. How is this for you?" Eisheth knew the fragment definitely requires a good level of willpower, but Mei should be more than able to handle it. Should be.

Yayoi

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm
Mei honestly enjoyed any alone time she could get with Eisheth. There was an emotional wall that Eisheth dropped when they were alone. The feel of her hand against her back sent small chills up her spine, but she ignored it for the time being.

"What about them has got your mind so busy?" She was curious to say the least as to what Eisheth's opinion was about it all. Though she could certainly say she agreed with her sentiments about the fragment. Instinctively she clasped a hand over her throat where her fragment lay embedded into her choker. "Its always been there it seems, it just took Medea's power to bring it to the forefront." She made no mention about how her own whispered things to her day and night, most of which she could ignore for the most part. Not wanting to have Eisheth worry or even think perhaps she was going crazy. "Its an interesting experience to say the least."

santime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 pm
"Well, as any ancient Fear source, the fragment can be overwhelming, I guess. It's has some feelings of its own, and it's the feelings of rage and hatred, that's why it suits us so well", explained Eisheth. "Though, I'm not sure where's my rage, and where's the fragment's one anymore".

The alchemist was silent for a moment. "Besides, sometimes fragment grows stronger and it takes quite an effort to remind it who's the master here. But it's all for good: we desperately need power, any kind of power, and it's too long to hesitate: fragments are already parts of us, part of our nature, of what we are".

Eisheth smiled. "But don't think about it too much. Anything that's not killing us makes us stronger, that's what we, horsemen, always kept saying".

Yayoi

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am
That part about Eisheth being unsure where her rage and the fragment's rage was separate made Mei worry just slightly. They all didn't know just exactly what effects these fragments would have on them. Medea most certainly was fairly vague in her description, giving them really only the bare bone basics of what the fragments were and what they did. Plus the warning. But still...who was to know the long term effects?

She bit her bottom lip momentarily. Eisheth was right in that observation. Sometimes it did feel like the fragment would take charge from time to time and she had to push its oppressing nature back so it wouldn't over take her. It got hard sometimes but eventually she'd usually get it to settle down once she sated its needs,

Mei tilted her head just a bit to Eisheth's last statement. A curious eyebrow lifted. "I will put these thoughts aside then." She said at last. Still, a small twinge settled into the pit of her stomach. Another smile came to her lips as she lifted up onto her tip toes and gave a small kiss to Eisheth's cheek. "Besides, I didn't come to visit to talk of gloomy things."

santime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm
That was true. They didn't have much time to waist it on gloomy topics.

The alchemist wrapped her hands around Mei, and pulled the ghoul closer, touching student's neck with her forehead, nose, lips, and caressing her hair at the same time.

"You... smell so good", she whispered. "Looks like the fragment added some new tones to your scent, something cold, strong, free and violent, and so beautiful at the same time". Her other hand went down the ghoul's back; was it the fragment, or just an impulse of her feeling and emotions? Eisheth felt a bit aggressive - in a good way - demanding, and turned on. Mei's scent was strong and had a special kind of power on her, and also, was it just a matter of getting used to, or did she really started to feel some inner warmth from the ghoul's body? She knew it should not be possible, and yet she was quite sure she felt it.

Yayoi
twisted

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 am
The affection that Eisheth displayed right now was nice. It made Mei feel wanted and cared for. Something other than feelings between family or friends.

But it was also a foreign concept to her and she was unsure of how to react. Eisheth obviously had more experience with these things so she was a lot more comfortable and confident with her actions. But half the time Mei felt as if she were stumbling in the dark. Like her hands were big and clumsy and her brain couldn't quite figure out what to say.

Her body went rigid for a second as she felt Eisheth's warm hands on her. Her lips against her neck. The emotions that it stirred in her were not bad things, but they were certainly nothing that she had ever really experienced before. Eisheth's voice sounded heated and almost feral when she spoke and it sent a shiver through her body.

Closing her eyes, she let out a small sigh. "Eisheth, you don't think of me as a pet do you?" It was a question that had lingered on the fringes of her thoughts since the Colosseum.

santime
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 pm
That was an unexpected reaction; Eisheth stood frozen right as she was, in an inconvenient pose with her hands wrapped over Mei's body. For a moment the alchemist was struggling with a huge palette of emotions: dissatisfaction, surprise, confusion, disbelief, pain, rage, aggression. She calmly left the ghoul to be, and stepped back; her every move was slow, as if she was floating or daydreaming, with the fragment not sleeping it took all her willpower to balance in this strange condition without giving in rage.

Calm, Eisheth, Calm yourself. You have to stay calm. Rage won't do anything.

She took a deep breath, and sighed clearing her mind of all the emotions and thoughts. Then - she opened her eyes again.

"No", her answer was blank and cold probably, as was her mind at the moment. "Why do you ask?".

She paused.

"And... why did you decide to ask it now, for Queen's sake?!", now Eisheth's voice slowly started growing warmer.

Yayoi
I lolled so hard at this situation XD Looks very realistic to me biggrin

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm
She knew her question would probably have garnered such a responce. In fact, she had fully expected it. So there was no surprise when Eisheth stepped away. Mei did not miss the coldness that overtook the tone in her voice. It was a harsh thing to hear, but all the same.

"When is there a good time to ask such a question?" The ghoul tucked her hands into her sleeves now. Mostly to keep herself from clenching her hands into fists. "I ask because that is how your fellow Horsemen see me. A pet. And I just....wanted to know. Self validation on my part I guess." Her eyes looked down and to the side. A heavy frown on her lips. "I admit I don't know everything about your people and I would never claim as such but I do know and have first hand experience with how they treat those of Halloween."

Fidgeting, she reached up to brush a stray bit of hair behind her ear, turning her body just slightly away from the Horsewoman. "You will have to forgive me." Mei lowered her head. "This is....this is my first relationship so I am unsure and self conscious about everything."

santime
dramallama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Eisheth blinked observing Mei's reaction. She was silent for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

"Mei", said the alchemist, when she managed to stop herself. "The only way you would become a pet, is if you start behaving like a pet. I'm practical, and I see the term as a definition to an object's behavior. I don't believe in insults. If somebody says you're a stupid floresce, is there a reason to get worked up? No, since you know you're not a floresce. If somebody says, you're a cold-blooded undead? Again, no reason to feel offended: you know that's exactly what you are. There's no way to belittle you, unless you give it a chance".

The alchemist shook her head still laughing. She felt a flashback, like she was once again lecturing young Kiwi who hadn't qualified to become a scavenger. "That's the big difference between my people and Halloweeners: we are even more social than you are, yet horsemen don't give a vaisel's poop about other folks thoughts, if they have their own opinion on the matter. While you tend to get that social thing wrong, instead of empowering each other with the feeling of being a part of smt bigger, you depend too much on others' reactions. And that's not a minor problem, it's a weakness, that your enemies can use".

Yayoi
heart

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Now she was being laughed at. It didn't really make her feel any better. And with the way Eisheth explained things it made her feel dumb for her concerns about the topic. Words could hurt, even more so than rocks or sticks. And Mei had a nasty habit of taking things to heart. It was just in her nature.

Eisheth sounded like Shaheen. The War Horseman had pretty much said the same thing. But still it made her feel none the better. Maybe she hadn't changed. At least on the inside. Outside she'd grown and changed a bit, but inside. "And yet your people do nothing to help empower those of Halloween who wish to help them, make them feel like they are part of something bigger. Except drive them to doubt and feelings of insecurities..."

Perhaps her words had come out a little harsher than she had intended. But it did not change the way she felt about it. She had taken on this path knowing that it would be hard and perhaps she were not quite mature enough to handle it. Even so, it felt as if she made no head way.

She wanted to stamp her feet and throw her arms in the air with a huff, but that was beneath her. Mei was trying to put her little girl self aside and act like an adult. But it proved difficult from time to time.

santime
Ah drama. >W>

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas