Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Halloween is only 26 days away people! [Poll Added!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invade Gaia
  Yes!
  No!
  CAKE!
View Results

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 pm
Okay, so, it seems like a lot of time, but,
stuff like this has a way of creeping up on you.
Hell, the place were I work has already gotten the candy and decorations in.
So isn't every other store I go to.

So, what are your plans for Halloween.
Dressing up?
Passing out candy?
Hanging out with friends/family?
Or,
Pretending there isn't any such thing as Halloween and going to bed early?

Also, what are your thoughts on running a small guild event.
Maybe do something in the Halloween event subforum again this year?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Ah, Halloween, how I miss thee ~

Unless I go to Anime con in London at the end of October, Halloween is likely to pass by without incident, as per usual where I live. Apart from a very modest Halloween stand in the supermarkets and a few private parties, Halloween isn't really celebrated that much in rural Wales. It's a pity really, because I enjoy Halloween far more than other public holidays like Christmas or Easter. emo

It would be really interesting and fun to go to America one year during the Autumn, just for the 'Halloween experience'.

Also, for a Halloween guild event we could do the crossovers thing Turel was planning a while ago. As long as people haven't got too much work/school/stuff to preoccupy them. I for one have been quiet recently because I generally only go on the internet if I don't have to get up early the following day, and I don't know how busy the shop will be at the time. But I digress... So crossovers? Or are we just going to trash Vorry or Rel's place again? ninja  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm
Nah... I'm not sure if I want to do another event at Vorador's...
I'd kill for us to do the crossover thing though, especially if it was an ES crossover.
(I'll talk to Rel about coming home)
Especially if we did something with the Dark Brotherhood.
emotion_awesome
Yes, shameless plugging.
*throws a copy of "A Kiss Sweet Mother" at Tabby and skips away singing to herself*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm
There are lots of places in Nosgoth that haven't been used yet, any of the clan strongholds, Cities, towns, ext.

Halloween I do like getting out in the forums to see if we can find fresh blood for the guild. Easily could start formatting the Halloween thread in the guild now, copy it over to the test forum and have it moved as soon as the Gaia event starts.

Rels event I'd almost say I'd like to keep it in the guild so we can keep it going longer then the two weeks event forums are usually only open for.

I'm not thinking clearly atm though so yeah, sorry if nothing makes sense.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm
I think we should have a big Halloween Party at the Sarafan Stronghold. Seriously, TP everywhere, lots of alcohol, and plenty of costume get-ups and tom-foolery can ensue. :3

I'm thinking we can all go around the towns and scare trick or treaters. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 pm
Sarafan Stronghold got destroyed during the rapture after I crash landed my airship into it.
emotion_awesome

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am
Given the theme of Vampires Vs Dark Elves this year, any changes in peoples thoughts about a guild event in the main event forum? Chances are it would be a battle ground area, so whoever has posts on the first page would be open for constant attack. I have no issues using Kain to do the set up thread again once peoples decide what they want to do. (We can set it up in here and copy it over to the test forum and I can move it once the event forum is up.)

Are their any ideas for the where, the when, and the how of this yet? RPs are good as long as people can keep them going.
(I am sorry I haven't been around to help with this.... but yeah...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:56 am
Yeah, give my a couple of days to think about it.
I've been kinda preoccupied with work and MTG to really think about Halloween too much lately.
sweatdrop

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 pm
I'm still OMG Blah death at this point.... and they keep saying I'll feel better when the stitches finish healing.... I finally put some thought into decorating my yard and normally I'm like oh yay October 1st, lets rock this place out! Now it's like 'do I really wanna'?

Proof of my insanity from a previous year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14KO3ZfMkCc
(done at my parents house... my yard at my house is totally a hill up to a creepy 'haunted' house)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Samt03
Given the theme of Vampires Vs Dark Elves this year, any changes in peoples thoughts about a guild event in the main event forum? Chances are it would be a battle ground area, so whoever has posts on the first page would be open for constant attack. I have no issues using Kain to do the set up thread again once peoples decide what they want to do. (We can set it up in here and copy it over to the test forum and I can move it once the event forum is up.)

Are their any ideas for the where, the when, and the how of this yet? RPs are good as long as people can keep them going.
(I am sorry I haven't been around to help with this.... but yeah...)

You know, this may sound silly considering Celeste is a Sarafan supporter but since the theme of Halloween these year is Vampires versus Dark Elves would anyone be willing do to a Vampires versus Sarafan or a Vampires versus Vampire Hunters theme in here?

I'm pretty sure if we do open a roleplay it may attract people who are interested in those sore of battle scenarios. I know I've seen plenty of vampires versus vampire hunter in my day.

I don't think we've ever done that sort of event before. I was curious if we could try.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm
Or maybe even a Vampire vs. Vampire?
Like, the Nosgothian vampires vs. the Von Helsons and their supporters?
xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 pm
"We the citizen of Nosgoth, and True Vampires of Gaia, do hereby declare war not only on the Dark Elves who are causing an uprising, but upon those Vampires who dare to dishonor themselves by siding with them. There can be no 'welcoming back into the fold' of the True Vampires as those heretics did stain themselves forever.

This is our war decree, chose your side now, and lets see who the 'real vampires' are when the war is over"

^Like maybe that ^

It makes it not only our guild, but anyone who wants to join in, but not side with ether elf or 'dishonorable vampires' in an RP format.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
"We the citizen of Nosgoth, and True Vampires of Gaia, do hereby declare war not only on the Dark Elves who are causing an uprising, but upon those Vampires who dare to dishonor themselves by siding with them. There can be no 'welcoming back into the fold' of the True Vampires as those heretics did stain themselves forever.

This is our war decree, chose your side now, and lets see who the 'real vampires' are when the war is over"

^Like maybe that ^

It makes it not only our guild, but anyone who wants to join in, but not side with ether elf or 'dishonorable vampires' in an RP format.

Noble Kain, always knows the right way to declare war.

>8D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm
Brainstorming:

(For Gaia Vampires)
These past years since the last major battle between humans and Vampires we've watched more and more of our breathern turn their backs on us and side with the Dark Elves, throwing aside their pride to serve others. They've cast aside their true selves on false promises and in that cannot ever be forgiven. The audacity to assume we would forgive them and welcome them back into our fold is not something we can overlook.

((Now I have 'The clans tell tales of him, he was human once, as were we all.' in my head....))  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 am
Thanks for jumping on this you guys.
xd

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items