Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Hino's 1x1 Search Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 pm
Hello, fellow friends! :3

As you can most likely tell, I'm looking for a new RP partner. Due to school and work, I sometimes can't get on very often, but I try to post at least once or twice a day, maybe more during the week. On the weekends, I'm usually on for long amounts of time. I can write up to 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what my partner gives me to work with. I would prefer if you were semi-literate, also.

I can play male and female characters, though I do prefer females, since I am one. I have no problem at all with yaoi and yuri. And I have a lot of plots, though some are undeveloped, but feel free to ask me about those!

Anyways, here's the list:

-Teacher/Student
-Scientist/Lab Experiment
-Student/Student
-Arranged marriage
-Elf/Human
-Angel/Demon
-Vampire/Vampire
-Vampire/Human
-Drow/Elf
-Fairy/Human
-Mutant/Superhuman / Human
-Mutant/Superhuman / Mutant/Superhuman
-Elf/Elf
-Elf/Human
-Neko/Human
-Neko/Neko
-Master/Slave
-Dragon/Dragontamer
-Hunter/Vampire
-Outcast/Popular
-Outcast/Outcast
-Boss/Employee
-CIA/FBI Agent/Wanted Criminal
-Wanted Criminal/Kidnapped
-Celebrity/Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm
I'd do Scientist x Lab Experiment with you. Could it be a yaoi?  

mynameisbattie93

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 pm
babygurrl1120
I'd do Scientist x Lab Experiment with you. Could it be a yaoi?

Sure! Thanks for replying! biggrin I don't have a plot for that one, so did you just want to wing it, or do you want to come up with something together?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

These of your interest me<3  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

Awesome :3 Thanks for replying. I only have a plot for the Angel/Demon one though it's underdeveloped, but I could always come up with others. Would you be interested in hearing it? Also, do you want to do a hetero?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 am
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

Awesome :3 Thanks for replying. I only have a plot for the Angel/Demon one though it's underdeveloped, but I could always come up with others. Would you be interested in hearing it? Also, do you want to do a hetero?

I am good with any pairing~ Also I wouldn't mind hero your plot (even if underdeveloped) for the angel/demon.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:05 am
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

I am good with any pairing~ Also I wouldn't mind hero your plot (even if underdeveloped) for the angel/demon.

Sorry for my delayed reply. I've been trying to keep up on school work and stuff. Recently, I got a new ipod and my old one had all of my plots on it, and I honestly can't remember what the idea I had for the angel/demon one was. So I suppose we could come up with something for any of them together, or just wing it. And right now, I would prefer a hetero. Are you willing to play a male role?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 am
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

Sorry for my delayed reply. I've been trying to keep up on school work and stuff. Recently, I got a new ipod and my old one had all of my plots on it, and I honestly can't remember what the idea I had for the angel/demon one was. So I suppose we could come up with something for any of them together, or just wing it. And right now, I would prefer a hetero. Are you willing to play a male role?

Quite alright, Though my question is will it be the typical Angel vs Demon thing or will they be peaceful but seperated?

Also perfectly okay with being the male.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

-Angel/Demon
-Drow/Elf
-Dragon/Dragontamer

Quite alright, Though my question is will it be the typical Angel vs Demon thing or will they be peaceful but seperated?

Also perfectly okay with being the male.

I really like the idea of the typical angel vs demon thing, despite the fact that it gets kind of old. I was thinking of an angel wandering in to the borders of the demon kingdom or whatever, and instead of getting killed, she's held hostage, sort of like a slave, to the king or prince or whoever.. Haha..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:14 pm
Hino Kahako

So In other Terms, They are at "Peace." But not really and when they wander into the other's area it is normally death but this little angel was made a slave to the current royalty of demons instead. I like that.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:16 pm
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

So In other Terms, They are at "Peace." But not really and when they wander into the other's area it is normally death but this little angel was made a slave to the current royalty of demons instead. I like that.

Yes, exactly. Is there anything else you would like to add to it? Or should we just go from there?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

Yes, exactly. Is there anything else you would like to add to it? Or should we just go from there?

Lets go from there, also what is your limit? Will we be in the guild forums or the Forums out of the guild? Also anime pictures?  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

Lets go from there, also what is your limit? Will we be in the guild forums or the Forums out of the guild? Also anime pictures?

I would actually prefer PMs. That's easier for me to keep track of. I don't think I have any limits, it's just whatever my partner's are. And, yes, anime pictures are preferred, haha. Which character would you like to play, just to make sure?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:32 pm
Hino Kahako

I am good with either role really, though I have a demon already in mind.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 pm
MinikoMaki
Hino Kahako

I am good with either role really, though I have a demon already in mind.

Alright, Just PM me your profile, then.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games