Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 am
Caliwolfe's Plot Thread! OPEN!

This is my plot thread I guess. My updated one that is. The old format was kind of un-organized and just thrown together, so remade it. This place will be updated regularly. For more infomation on my SoA look at my journal located here.

So...
yum_tea Want tea? yum_tea

[quote="Caliwolfe"][size=18][color=green]Tea! I want some![/color][/size][/quote]
[i]Roleplay for:[/i] [b] [My SoA's name goes here, not yours] [/b]
[align=center][img] [Your SoA's picture goes here] [/imgleft][/align]
[b] [Your SoA's name goes here] [/b]
[b]Idea?[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ladies first~

Rogue cert
Uncert With necklace uncert

Sahar Lives in the Pridelands...

This girly is a priorty of mine. She's looking for a mate that's willing to move to, or already in the pridelands. Her mate must be male as well. Personalty wise, she childish- is most happy when playing with cubs, a little timid, and cautious of anything noticabley bigger than her.
Looking for:
~A Mate~ I'm not looking for anything color specific with her mate, just someone that won't abuse and/or betray her in any way. Preferabley someone also childish, but I'm alright without that either. In short the only requirements for her mate is that they are male and someone who will be nice to her.
Cubs RP! She likes to play tag with children. Or any old game! But Sahar really likes to be around cubs/help raise them. Unfortunatly though, since she's joining the PLs she'll only be able to play with pridelander cubs, or cubs that wander near the borders. She might be fine with playing with Hyena puppies of the graveyard pack too. I'm not sure how it'll work ICly, but she's fine with it!
Jackal buddies. More jackal friends!~ Her parent's never really let her outside as a pup, and she was raised in the roguelands, so in short she gets real excited when she meets another of her own kind.
Familiars stick together! She needs friends of the smaller species. Sahar is more playful then attacking, so even having prey-beast friends would suit her nature. She needs some friends that are non-lion and non-large. So, familiars fit the bill. Birds especially.

Not looking for: Flings, death.

Uncert

Damu Chui Lives in the roguelands...

Damu here is a puzzle solver. Come up with any situation and set rules, Damu will solve it for you. Well, at least attempt to. She has a serious vibe to her, but isn't exactly as serious as she appears. Just... A little lacking of emotion.
She's also a priorty of mine since she's got no rps at all. Nope, none. So throw something at her guys, she's lonely and neglected!

Looking for:
Adventures! Puzzels! Danger! It speaks for itself doesn't it?
Adventuring Buddies! Pretty much just a travel buddy, but one that doesn't mind running through the jungle just because there's a sinister rumor about it. Or, someone that DOES mind, but follows Damu anyways. May have something planned out with Hopefolly.
Plots, plots, plots: I'm up for mate plots in the future, but for now I want her to have a wild time. Have a crazy adventure? Maybe just some general rp? Damu's your gal! She's kind of RPless right now, and I want her to have a lot... So... Throw anything at her guys!
Not looking for: Obviously not wanting Death.

Uncert

Ru'yah Lives in the roguelands... Is also a Seer

At the moment Ru'yah isn't quite sure what to do with herself anymore. Her best friend just ditched her to go and join a pride that he wanted to, so Ru'yah is a little... Well... Unsure, about what to do next.
Looking for:
The Perfect Guy (Or new friend):One thing I'd really like is a romantic (Or just a new best friend for her) plot for Ru'yah which will in some way tie to them teaching her how to swim. Her old bestie tried to teach her but... That failed... So she needs someone to teach her. Either a future male mate, or a new best friend. Ru'yah is willing to mate either a cheetah or a lion. I'll be picky about her mate though. Not overly picky, but picky nevertheless. Mostly my pickiness will be personalty-based as well, not so much looks.
I'm pwetty, right?: Ru'yah needs a booster shot. People to make her feel good about herself for a day. She's slowly sinking into a despressed state (which was bound to happen eventually anyways, with her obiedent personalty and all wink and needs someone to make her feel good about herself.
Your ugly!: Opposite to above, Ru'yah also serves the purpose of an emotional punching bag for anyone who needs it. If ICly you want your character to pour out all their negitive emotions onto Ru'yah I'm not against it. As long as there is no physical violence I'm perfectly content with this idea.
Follow my orders!: Ru'yah is also able to join a pride as a slave. She likes to follow orders, in other words, do favors. With Ru'yah I'm perfectly fine with anyone using her as a personal lacky for a while. No joining a pride though, she's probably going to join the Cheetah racing one.

Not looking for: Flings (I'm not sure if the one I had ready for her is still going to happen or not, so for now I'll be safe and say no.) No death or fights. She wouldn't put up a fight if you wanted her to, and clearly I'm not looking to kill her off.

Pup Uncert

Anemy Catori Lives in the Nyota-Wasomaji pack...

Anemy's grown. But I'm still looking for some backlog to her pup days. For pup backlog, I'm looking for a group of other pups she can either A. take charge of, or B. go exploring with. As a juve she'll still be very controling over her siblings and potental friends, but Anemy has a soft spot and admires explorers'. She also likes to explore herself, and would like nothing better than to go off with a group of pups to do exactly that.
Looking for: Friends, family RP, fellow treasure hunters!
Not looking for: Flings, mates (Waay too young to worry about that.), death.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 am
Have way too much time on their paws~

Banner made by Ici Chiot. Thank you, again!
Uncert

Haki lives in the rougelands...

Haki (HAH kee) is really the first little boy I ever got, and right now, after elephant hunting, almost drowning in a quicksand trap, getting lost, and tracking down a lion, he's not a very pretty sight. A little shaken up from all his adventures, all Haki here wants is a moment of peace...So, will you let him have it?
Looking for: Either someone to calm him down or cause him more troubles to worry over.
Not looking for: Death.

Uncert

Nili'maji lives in the Syntyi Puuhun herd concept...

Nili has no personalty. He's really the only completely blank slate I've got. The most he has going for him so far is that he's part of the Syntyi Puuhun, but other than that he's the most ignored character I have so far. In short, give this boy something to do!
Looking for: Herd interactions, people to heal, anything!
Not looking for: Death.

Uncert

Nuru Moyo lives in the graveyard hyena pack.

Despite living in a place of death and dispare, Nuru completely ignores this and goes on living life happily. He's like a big puppy really, kind, and absent-minded.
Looking for: Pack interactions, other hunters to go and hunt explore with, slaves for him to pity. Anything will do.
Not looking for: Death, fights. Nuru would be all like "You so mean! Why you do this to meh!!!" if anyone tried to fight him. So, yeah, maybe not the best idea. But if you want your character to listen to whining, complaining, and crying while they try to beat him up then by all means go at him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 pm
heart Thread love (Even though its only been a day.)  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 pm
Caliwolfe
Tea! I want some!

Roleplay for Ru'yah
User Image
Maysa
Idea? Maysa is normally a proud lioness that has little tolerance for the overly sensitive and others that fall into that category in her opinion. I was thinking, since Maysa is traveling by herself at the moment (she got into a fight with her mate), that she can "bolster" Ru'yah and her "lack of confidence" (which would be the easy-going, easy to manipulate, and possibly lax part) by bossing her around a bit. Especially given her orders and instructions on how to work with grace - to walk with a proud gait. Here's a link to her page in my journal if you want to know anything else about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:30 pm
Dame NightFury

That sounds fun! Ru'yah won't mind being told what to do, she'll happily have a (temporary) boss!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm
xd do u want to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:38 pm
dame nightfury

I can start if you want? It really doesn't matter to me  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:54 pm
CaliWolfe
I can start if you want? It really doesn't matter to me

it doesn't really matter to me either, but if you could it would be helpful as I'm replying to tags at the moment xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm
Dame NightFury

Ta-da!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm
CaliWolfe
Tags heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 am
-Christens thread with love-
Just tagged our latest Sahar/Inia. Got super swamped with hw.

After that one's finished, do you want another with just them before they run into Neirin?

The Captain Britain

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 am
The Captain Britain

Tag~

And, sure. More and more reasons for her to not hate lions. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm
heart  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 pm
Updated!

Added Haki and Anemy Catori to the list.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff