Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image

Welcome, welcome~ what can I do for you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm

User Image User Image

User Image As I am only an item colorist for the moment, I can only accept item orders. ^^

User Image While I'm not the most strict over materials, please keep the setting of the shop in mind when placing an order. o uo b

User Image User Image

User Image Items cannot cover more than 75% of the body. <3

User Image First and foremost, I'm making these free. o uo;

User Image I will turn down any orders that I am unable to do successfully. :c I will give them my darndest, but I don't want to give you something bad. <3

User Image User Image

User Image You can post however many forms you'd like.

User Image I do require a decent quality version uncert of your SoA. ^^; I don't want to make things look really bad by mixing a bad uncert with fresh items. :c

User Image User Image

User Image I don't even want to mess with certing, so please see if your SoA's colorist is willing to do it. c:

User Image This thread will pretty must always be open, unless I'm feeling overly swamped.

User Image User Image

User Image Growings are fine, just remember to post them again. <3

User Image Please please pleeeaaase keep up on who's threads you've posted in~ <3 If you get an item order from another shop, please cross out that form here. c:

[size=10]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Uncert:[/b]
[b]Items:[/b]
[b]Any Restrictions/Notes:[/b] For if they're in a pride, etc.
[/size]

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm
.::.|| Drops

User Image

Ovarian Paint
User Image
I hope that's okay. O: I still have her on a PSD, though, if you'd like anything changed. ^^ <3

Princess_Feylin
User Image
I had actually almost finished him a while ago...but then PS decided to crash and it made me too sad to work on it again. ;3;

Syrius Lionwing
User Image

The Captain Britain
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

.::September::.
Green Ever After
pinchmonster
pinchmonster
Ovarian Paint
Safaia
Club Snails
Ovarian Paint
iHybrid
Schicksalswende
~Masamune~
Aurrie Beaues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm
extra

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is open. x3 *nervous*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm

SoA Name: Ameretat
Uncert: Uncert
Items:REF
Gazelle Helm
Animal Pelt
Bark Bracers, wrapped by Leather type material.
Necklace, teeth, leather material holding it.

Annnd any other decorations you may or may not wish to use, Feel free to go with your feels, if you don't like the skull etc don't do it<3
Just keep in my she will take part in my Skyrim based pride<3

I have faith Po ;; <3 [Congrats, so much congrats!!]
Any Restrictions/Notes: The armor/articles worn, will probably be a little beaten up due to the Dov`Strunmah lifestyle, give it some ratty look :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

((Added this one!))
SoA Name: Daska
Uncert: Here!
Items: A thick silver cloth around his neck and thin silver metal bracelets around his front paws.
Any Restrictions/Notes: Go with your heart!

SoA Name: Yakuti
Items: Leathery straps around her legs, some grayish beads on them. Bone earrings. Bone bracelets on her hind legs.
Any Restrictions/Notes: She's a viking! Also, CC on pretty much everything (nothing too bright, though) - if you have questions or concerns lemme know, Po! And congratulations! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm

SoA Name: Tisis'Libi
Uncert: X
Items: Its all pretty much CC, though Id like her to have some sort of sheer veil over her eyes. Her items to be very femme and almost delicate..
Any Restrictions/Notes: N/A

SoA Name: Rajnish]'Imamu
Items: Voodoo themed. Though Id like either a bottle or a vile of glowing liquids..filled with like those glowing jellyfish.
Any Restrictions/Notes: For if they're in a pride, etc.

SoA Name: Feray'Senka
Items: Totally CC. But she needs something to cover her eyes, shes blind, but make it pretty?
Any Restrictions/Notes: For if they're in a pride, etc.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm
SoA Name: Jyotika
Uncert: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/SoAstuff3/Saffy/zRandom/four.png
Items: CC!
Any Restrictions/Notes: Note: She's an artisan in the West house of the Tianxia pride, so she should have some misc. things on her. They could be anything from bits of pelt, bone, sticks, leaves, flowers, stones, beads, ect. Please don't feel like you need to do many, even just a couple bracelets would work! <33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm

SoA Name: Sol-Lucius
Items: CC, He is a fighter in 'Nera, but loves all things shiny edit: Also, if it isn't too late, maybe a cloth around his head, covering his left eye (sort of similar to my avis).
Any Restrictions/Notes: He probably would avoid bones

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm

SoA Name: Akin'Labi
Uncert: UNCERT
Items: A necklace and tail beads to to go along with Ak-kila's necklace and ankle bracelet. (See ref.) Would love to have silver for the metal and the beads match his eyes.
Any Restrictions/Notes: Doesn't have to be the same, but similar?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 am

SoA Name: Undine
Uncert: [ x ]
Items: I would like loose fabric hung around her neck and shoulders. From the shoulder point, I would like the fabric to extend to a metal bracelet on her upper tail. I would like to have some light metal accents dangling from the fabric, but that will be CC. Kind of Old royalty/dancer-y items.
Any Restrictions/Notes: None that I can think of?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit : 9/29/2012

SoA Name: Þekja'Hrími
Items: Furry scarf/shawl thing, Furry booties for all four feets, maybe tied together with leather?, and some sort of CC leather bag(s) strapped onto him. I won't be picky whether it's one or two bags, just do what is comfortable for you and what looks good. <3
Any Restrictions/Notes: Still nothing that I can think of ~ <3

Edit : 10/14/2012

SoA Name: Vailea
Items: Merchanty items! CC ~
Any Restrictions/Notes: She's in the Kuroi'Nera

SoA Name: Stunde'Null
Items: Zebra skin shawl/scarf!
Any Restrictions/Notes: The zebra skin is a gift from Ufara, marking their first hunt together. If you want to add some things, Truth and I won't mind. Ufara and Null lurv each other. :B

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 am

SoA Name: Jicho'la'dhoruba
Uncert: [x]
Items: She makes perfumes and is a sweet, yet skittish girl. I am thinking a satchel of sorts to hold perfumes and herbs (perhaps draped over her side, but that would be up to you), as well as a flower of some sort behind her ear and a few other decorative trinkets. Pretty much all of this will be CC. C: <3
Any Restrictions/Notes: She will be in the Robin Hood themed pride, which is currently IT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 am

SoA Name: Yakuti'kweu
Uncert: Here
Items: Just a standard Ela earring please! I want the earring itself to be gold and I want the feather to be white.
Any Restrictions/Notes: -

~Masamune~

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 am
<3 PERFECT!!  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]