Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm

User Image
Pretty Banner to come :3

Basic Information:
This pride is loosley based on a combination of information collect about the Disney movie Mulan, the history of Han Dynasty, and other Chinese culture. It has VERY close ties to the mafia pride (Kurio'Nera) , and is a male/cheetah dominated society. (Other species are welcome just not highly regarded)

Cert BG: [ x ]
Cert Symbol: [ x ]

Owners: Day Dreamer427 and Chi Sohma

*If you have any questions please contact Day Dreamer427

We are Accepting Alliances & Trade Routes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm

User Image
Pretty Banner to Come :3

The Territory:

The terrain has an abundance of lush forest to heavily protect the coalilation. The mountains provide housing, while the forest provides ample game and because of the lack of predators that know of this place, they have lived peacefully here for what now seemed like forever. Stream channels decorate and seperate the forest in to sections. Only eating their fill as they respect what the land has given them. Large boulders and rocks of all kinds make for the perfect sun bathing spots for royal cheetahs while some use it to rest them from a tired day of hunting. All the seasons make an appearance in to this terrtain. The changing of the leafs to the brittle days of snow where the streams freeze over. The pride has been thankful, for this land is hidden by the heavily mountain terrain which helps detour many predators from finding their home out. It is a blessing and a curse, as they battle to keep bloodlines from mixing too much and have slowly started to help lead some selected rogues in to their golden city homeland.

History:

This pride has close relations with the Kuroi’Nera, the King of the pride, he is the adopted brother of Nikki, which is Nyokas Dad. He was abandoned by his family and taken in by Nikkis mother when he was a cub. They grew up close and found many common interested however like all siblings they had disputes. Eventually they grew into well developed characters, that is until Nikki was crowned King of the Legio, his home land. He was furious that he wasn’t because he wasn’t of true blood to Nikkis mom and was not as qualified. Leaving the pride soon after. He traveled to the mountains to escape his old shame, where he soon developed a following of males and few female who believed in his thoughts.
Eventually, Nyoka the boss lady of the Nera seperated for the short time away from her mate, as they both were looking in to allied prides, she happened upon a mountain terrain- much like her own pride. Looking to expand she and her guards went further only to find the immensely thicked asian pride. And when she would speak to the king, she would have recgonized a familiar face. Not offend, she spoke of her father.. And what great things were said about a male that looked just like the one before her.. Only to find out that indeed- he was her father's brother. Unknowing of their darker past and having heard good things about him. She extended her paw to her own pride. May they need them- they will surely lend a paw. This pride, they would consider family and hold it in high esteem. Often times, Nyoka could be found staying there for 'vacationing'.
Upon proving her worth to him, and the king accepting the fact that she was his niece he began to begin building strong relations; and while each pride still had there own rules and cutoms they were able to work well in certain aspects both learning from the other. However they are both head strong, so it does often to lead to tense situations among the royal classes of both prides.

Kulinda Maua

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

User Image
Pretty Banner to Come

Women are expected to obey the will of men, including their sons when they become adults. Women are expected to be subservient to the males around them. Although they are allowed to take any role in the pride, things like guards are considered a male oriented rank, so it would be uncommon for females to be in this position; however if they prove their worth they can come to be respected as a male, often leading them in a good position take a head rank (if they’ve earned it) ; however it is uncommon.

Species
Cheetahs/Leopards
Cheetah are the dominant species in the pride, however the K’M is a semi-tolerant pride and does allow leopards to obtain high ranks, But since this a fairly new ruling not many have obtained respect or high ranking roles. But officially they are counted as equal in the pride, but some don’t feel it should be honored.

Hyenas /Wild Dogs
Hyenas and wild dogs are rare in the pride and are often kept within the middle class roles of the pride, however the pride will allow them to move up if they have earned it!

Hybrids/Lions
Hybrids and Lions are not treated well! They may be born into the pride, or come from the rogue lands but they are seen as abominations. They are treated well in the younger stages but then as they grow up they become lower in social standings, they will NOT make it past a lower class ranking.

Marriage and Fling

Breedings
Rogue and Adolescent Breedings are not disallowed nor encouraged. It its often more common for the lower ranks to breed in such a fashion. Middle class is often looked down upon by the older members of the pride and in the upper class. Upper class/Royal members who partake in this are often dishonored and dropped to a middle or low rank, it is not tolerated.

Sexuality
Homosexuality is not tolerated in the pride, it is seen as dishonoring of the fathers, and the members are often seen as weak. Some often being chased out of the pride, bullied or even in some cases banished if others find out; However if kept well in top secret between the couple there is nothing that can be done about it. ;3

Mated Pairs
For upper class and royalty, Mating is highly encouraged. But for the Middle and lowers classes they can do wish as they please.

Arranged Marriage
Is encouraged for Royal and upper classes to promote good bloodlines. It is not required, but if a marriage is arranged, it is fully enforced by the pride. Arranged marriages can be done (OOCly) with the alliance prides, The Kurio’Nera (Mafia Pride). Breaking an arranged marriage is considered dishonor the pride and the family! If you do so you may be banished from the pride. (Again all OOCly of course for all you Drama seekers)

Flings
Flings for Middle class and Lower Class are neither allowed nor disallowed. It's a "don't ask don't tell" situation. Upper class can have flings but it's more scandalous and not promoted. It isn't rare to cover up such a frowned upon thing, that even sometimes the cubs 'accidentally' die.

Naming
Those born in the pride are asked to have East/South Asian associated name. (i.e Chinese, Thai, Mandarin, Koran, Vietnamese, Japanese, ect.) However this is not enforced, just encouraged.

Coat Coloring
While there are no official preferences; Those with Red and Natural colors are more respected.

Seers
Are Highly Praised, this is one role in which ANY specie can obtain. They are viewed as sacred because they have been touched by the gods and/or spirits.

Allied Prides
☼ Kuroi'Nera: Mafia Pride
☼ Ypóloipo Gis: Land of Balance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 pm

User Image

Royal Class
Huangdi / (King) - The King of the Pride, overseers of all things dealing with the pride.
Nuwang / (Queen) – She is a woman of power in the pride, even High ranked males do not surpass her, and only the king may over rule her decisions.
Weilai / (Heirs) – The offspring of the king and queen, only these members are allowed to take this position.
Royal – Often part of the King and Queens Family, they are favored members of the pride; well respected. They can be normal members of the pride raised to this rank, or Seers who are too valuable to trade. Also used for the upper class cubs.

Upper Class
Junfa / (War Lord) – Overseers for the Battle Commanders and Warriors, They are responsible for making new tactics and fighting techniques.
Touzei / (Head Merchant) - This is the master of trades, and conning and is the one held responsible for all the trade routes, merchants. One’s processing this rank have a lot of work to do and constantly on the move to make sure everything is in place and to keep the routes happy and still moving. Very important to the pride, and are VERY highly regarded.
Zhangbei / (Council of Elders) – The oldest and most respected members of the pride often former leaders of a high rank; however even the low class will obtain this rank with old age and proven worth. This allows an even mix for knowledge and respect for the King for overseeing the needs of his underlings. This rank is made up to both honor the elders and create a council of advisors. They will help ANY member of the pride regardless of rank, class or specie.

High Class
Siling / (Battle Commander) – Fighter figure that sure under the War Lord but oversees the Warriors. They are skilled fighters and knowledgeable in battle tactics.
Oracle – A Seer only rank within the pride. They are treated with respect, regardless of specie.
Zei / (Merchants) – One of the few roles in which the pride will share with its sister pride the near. They are there to serve as a stable trade system to each pride. They are highly regarded only because they are trusted enough to leave and come back. They report to the Head Merchants.
Yisheng / (Medic) - The highest ranking female role in the pride, they are very knowledge in what they do and oversee the Healers.
Gongyi / (Shop Keepers) - Are usually the head of a family. The one mostly in charge would be the father, but the mother may hold this rank as well. The family head guides the family in to specializing in one specific specialty. The rest of the family will follow and thus working together and becoming useful to the pride and to keep a steady family income. The pride will look to Shop Keepers as their main source of income. Shop keepers hand products over to Merchants, to be sold within the pride to help facilitate the pride with new technology. Shop keepers are inventors, creative and hold family in high esteem. Usually, a family is known for what they make and how well their products work/how useful.

Some Shop Keepers may choose slaves to help them with the dirty work while they employ family and other citizens to become their EMPLOYEEs working to make their family business flourish. Shop keepers family members will most likely hold the rank 'employee' unless they change to a specifically different rank like for example they join army.

Middle Class
Simiao / (Temple Keepers) - These are the Temple keepers, while low in rank this role is an honorable one. Those in this role are to upkeep the temples for the use of everyone. They give their lives to help others, and are unselfish.They are more often then not a more solitary cheetah and can be seen with other species. (You may think of them as a monk/nun)

Laogong / (Employee) - Usually are anyone employed by a Shop Keeper. Most Employees are shop keepers family members that work closely with them to make sure the family business grow. Citizens may also be Bumped up in to The Employee rank if hired by an already establish Shop keeper.

Shi / (Teachers) – This is scholarly role they are active knowledge seekers themselves and use their knowledge to teach the roles and beliefs of the pride to new members and cubbins.
Lei / (Hunters) – They hunt… they bring food for the pride as well as their families; one of the few roles in which women are treated equally and respected.
Wushi / (Warrior) – Fighters and protectors of the pride. They often take the role of a guard as well. Women are allowed in this rank but are often treated harshly by the other men; at least until they prove their worth.
Yuhe / (Healers) – They are the medics of the pride, often women, they are knowledgeable in herb lore.
Commoner – Default Rank for members of the pride, cubs of the middle and lower Class and lose who do not wish to take a rank.
Meiren / (Matchmaker) - Often female they make matches for families, and keep track of family lines, and accomplishments to make arranged marriages easier
Nusi / (Ladies) – A female rank for ‘den’ mothers, they are similar to nannies taking the responsibility of looking after cubs, usually their own but sometimes other cubs as well.

Lower Class
Slave – The lowest rank of the pride, they are used for whatever they members of the pride seem fit.
Puren / (Servant) – Often slaves that work for higher members of the pride. ( I.e. caring for heirs when they are young.) They are not treated badly nor are the respected, but it is a role in which they are treated with dignity.

Kulinda Maua

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Royal Class
Huangdi / (King) - 1/1
☼Day Dreamer427 / Questing
Nuwang / (Queen) - 1/1
☼Chi Sohma / Questing
Weilai / (Heirs) - Unlimited

Royal - Unlimited
☼ Day Dreamer427 / Yejian
☼Day Dreamer427 / Yitian

Upper Class
Junfa / (War Lord) - 0/5

Touzei / (Head Merchant) - 0/5

Zhangbei / (Council of Elders) - 0/10

High Class
Siling / (Battle Commander) - 0/10
☼ Club Snails / Meris-Perrin
Oracle (Seer only rank) - Unlimited
☼ Strawberry Gumi Bunny / Lei Son'gi

☼ Chi Sohma / Ellephorah
Zei / (Merchants) - Unlimited

Yisheng / (Medic) - Unlimited

Gongyi / (Shop Keepers) - Unlimited

Middle Class
Simiao / (Temple Keepers) - Unlimited

Laogong / (Employee) - Unlimited

Shi / (Teachers) - Unlimited

Lei / (Hunters) - Unlimited

Wushi / (Warrior) - Unlimited
☼ Day Dreamer427 / Orudo
☼ ClubSnails / Dhavlen
Yuhe / (Healers) - Unlimited

Commoner - Unlimited

Meiren / (Matchmaker) - Unlimited

Nusi / (Ladies) - Unlimited

Lower Class
Slave - Unlimited

Puren / (Servant) - Unlimited:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

[color=Darkred][b][size=16].:.Joining.:.[/size][/b][/color]
[size=11]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] [ keep in mind we wont hand out high ranks willy-nilly]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b] Brief History:[/b] [optional]

[b]Additional Notes:[/b][/size]

Kulinda Maua

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:10 pm
reserved  

Kulinda Maua

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:01 am
Open!! But still U/C xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 am
bumping  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am
So, I have at least one character I am going to throw in here for sure. Also, I was thinking of setting up a I/T thread of my own today or tomorrow that I think the two prides could make perfect alliances.Here is a link to what I have so far (if is in my secret guild and sorry for for weirdness). I'll be back in a few hours to throw someone in here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm
.:.Joining.:.

SoA Name: Dhavlen
Owner: Club Snails
Image: Here
Personality: Dhavlen is a jerk. He has a temper and is impatient. However is likes company of those who are kind. He doesn't always take advantage of them, but usually he does. He isn't evil, but is very angry and bitter at the world.
Brief History: (I'm just going to talk about current stuff)) Dhavlen has been badly injured. He has stopped to think that maybe his way of life isn't the best, that he isn't indestructible. He's been looking for a place to settle down, a place where he can feel safe.

Additional Notes: Has a litter in 'Nera, but he doesn't know where they are and he doesn't care about them.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Kulinda Maua

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 pm
Club Snails
.:.Joining.:.

SoA Name: Dhavlen
Owner: Club Snails
Image: Here
Personality: Dhavlen is a jerk. He has a temper and is impatient. However is likes company of those who are kind. He doesn't always take advantage of them, but usually he does. He isn't evil, but is very angry and bitter at the world.
Brief History: (I'm just going to talk about current stuff)) Dhavlen has been badly injured. He has stopped to think that maybe his way of life isn't the best, that he isn't indestructible. He's been looking for a place to settle down, a place where he can feel safe.

Additional Notes: Has a litter in 'Nera, but he doesn't know where they are and he doesn't care about them.

yum_onigiri Accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm
Club Snails
So, I have at least one character I am going to throw in here for sure. Also, I was thinking of setting up a I/T thread of my own today or tomorrow that I think the two prides could make perfect alliances.Here is a link to what I have so far (if is in my secret guild and sorry for for weirdness). I'll be back in a few hours to throw someone in here. 3nodding

yum_tamago We Humbly accept your alliance.  

Kulinda Maua

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:07 pm
Thank you! I'll send you a link once the I/T is up in the guild. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items