Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm
Yep, that's right I'm back and I want rp, plots, and stuff. C: <333

I'm a bit shy when it comes to shops that I haven't rp in awhile but I hope I can back in business. C:

My aim is oneiichan if you want to hit me up thar. C:

Also! Pleas quote me when you first post here because I tend to spass and forget about things. No like really. lD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm
The Females:
User Image
Chaonaine: Is a old, bitter, b***h. There isn't really anything around that. She use to have a soft spot but after having children with a leopard she hates she has just became bitter. I would love if someone could soften her up again. She is close to her son and she has seen her daughter ever since that leopard took her away from her.
What I'm looking for:
-Maybe a mate, but it can't be a leopard, she isn't too found of them now.
-Maybe a leopard to piss her off more. A leopard that think she is cute and wants to get with her. It could make interesting and funny rp.
-Maybe another fling? Kids are the only thing that makes her not as cold and bitter.
-Maybe a pride. She tried once and it didn't work out so well.
What I'm not looking for:
Death.
User Image
Aoibhe: Is a kind soul with a even bigger heart. She loves being a nanny and loves cubs even more. She very soft spoken and tends to not raise her voice over a whisper. She tends to be a bit shy around males as she thinks she a bit socially awkward around them.
What I'm looking for:
-Pride rp: Please! I have never rp her and I would love to do some pride rp to get her settle there.
-Family rp: Yes! This would be nice. C: She loves family.
-A Mate Maybe: Someone who is kind. No mean lions please, she a fragile baby.
-For her to leave her pride.
-Death
-Fling
User Image
Occhi: Occhi is a loudmouth girl. She's a tomboy and isn't afraid to get all up in you face. She's rough around the edges but she tends to have a softer side around females that she think ar pretty.
What I'm looking for:
-General rp
-A Female she can call her own.
-Her to hit on a female that is straight. Would make funny rp.
-A male to hit on her. Oh gawd. xD
-A fling: This would be hard on her and it would make funny rp.(She hates children so they would have to go with the father and never to mention her again. It would be a big secret she's not proud of.)
-Death.
-Pride
User Image
Jarni Kvetiny: Daddy's little princess. She has gotten whatever she want in life and is a stuck up little brat because of it. She is a princess and should be treated as one.
What I'm looking for:
-A Mate: Someone who will keep treating her like a princess. Mhmm :>
-Someone who is willing to knock her down a feel levels because she really needs to get her head out of her butt.
-A fling: This would be a nightmare for her. This could go with all the above plots. Maybe a male could knock her up to teach her a lesson and then keep her for a mate and then treat her like a princess after she is taught that she shouldn't be so stuck up? Perhaps?
-A Pride: Again could happen with all the above plots too. But I think a pride would be good for her.
Death.
User Image
Mitte: Clueless! Just so clueless. She's a air head with a big heart. She doesn't understand too much but tries her hardest to o her best.
What I'm looking for:
Friends!: Yes please!
Cubs to adopt: Yes she loves little ones and would be a great mother.
Flings: She wants a lot of little ones and she isn't picky what big cat you are. C:
-A Mate. Nope she wouldn't do to well with this
-Death
-Pride: Unless it's a pride that what a girl who is clueless and loves to take care of little ones and have little ones.
User Image
Liten: A straight to the point girl. She is a huntress and likes to stay to her job. He job is everything to her and she follows the rules exactly. She not too friendly and tends to be stand-offish.
What I'm looking for:
-PRIDE RP. PLEASE!
-A best friend who she could fight with?
-A Mate...this will be hard. > o> Very hard.
-Death
-Flings
-Leaving her pride.
User Image
Limber: A weird lioness, well to her sister she is. She is soft hearted and is horrible at hunting. She rather make arts and crafts then hunt. She doesn't like to hurt things and tends to be soft spoken and squeak when under stress.
What I'm looking for
-Pride rp! She is really close to having her five rp to breed! And I've been planning on breeding her before I left.
-General rp.
-A friend: She really needs one to understand her.
-Mate. Doesn't work in her pride.
-Death
-More then this one fling.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm
The Males:
User Image
Mizo: Is my first soa and pretty much a push over. He has a girl he is in love with and is going to follow her into a pride...I think? orz
What I'm looking for:
-General rp
-Rp with his children. c: From both litters.
-Fling
-Mate
-Death
User Image
Ilo: My happy go lucky little boy. He is as happy as his name which means joy. He loves his pride and will do anything for it. He doesn't mine that he's going to die soon and doesn't bother him too much. He's just happy!
What I'm looking for:
-WELL: Since seeing that his pride is no more I would love for him to find another pride! Maybe a hybrid pride because he loves that he is a hybrid and thinks he's unique because of it!
-General rp! Please!
-Rp with others from different prides. He would love to learn about other ones prides and now to learn about one for he can join! c:
What I'm not looking for
-Mate
-Flings: Can't have them
User Image
Kwadin: He's my nerdy little boy. He loves to learn about anything and everything! He loves science and he loves that he has a huge family.
What I'm looking for
-FLINGS: He whats all the cubs! C: He comes form a huge family and whats to be like his mother have tons of children. He enjoyed that in his pride that he could find a family member anywhere so he wants that with his children.
-Pride rp!: Yes he enjoys his pride a lot
-Rp from others in different prides: He's a curious little boy so he wants to know how other prides work!
-Mate: A female that would be ok with him having tons of children and love him for being a science nerd!
What I'm not looking for
-Death
-Leaving his pride.
User Image
Halvany sezmet: Unlike his dad he isn't shy and likes to talk to others and have a good time. He pretty much a party guy when he's not hunting.
What I'm looking for
-Party people!: Lions he can hang out with!
-Another pride?: He doesn't like the sand too much. >8IIII
-Pride rp: for noe so he complain about how the sand gets in his toes. D:
What I'm not looking for
-Flings: not right now
-Mate: never, he's too much of a party-er xD
-Death
-Staying in his pride. He really hates the sand! DDD:!
User Image
Sant' Iris: Extremely shy. He get nervous even when people just look at him. He loves to eat with his mate and loves bananas. C: He likes to craft things, too! He loves his family and mate a lot and a is a bit of push over when it comes to his wife.
What I'm looking for
-Family rp? Please. c:
-Pride rp. C:
What I'm not looking for
-Mate: Has one
-Flings
-death
-leaving his pride
User Image
Seksikas metsalise: I suave and cool and LOVES the ladies. He's also a big people person and loves to be around huge groups. Once again he loves the ladies and likes to talk a lot. ;D I mean his name means Sexy beast, ok! xD
What I'm looking for
-Flings: A lot of them xD He's pretty much a whore. xD And Yes he is fertile. C:
-Party People! He's also a party-er and loves to be around people.
-Buddies: He needs them!
-meeting other hybrids!
-A mate: What he could never settle down, there are too many pretty ladies. ;3
-a pride: he wouldn't do too good with this.
-death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm
And this is open! C: <33
Please go ahead and post!
I want all the plots! C:

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 pm
I have a bonelands lioness I'd love to rp with yours! I don't have her picture on me ATM but she kinda needs a jrp and to make some friends. If youre interested I cn make a thread sometime tomorrow and shoot you a link.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm
Your handsome leopons~~ * U*

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Yessss. I like this a lot. Limber would be a good lioness to do JRP with because she is very kind and would be a good friend to her if she ever needed someone to talk too. C:

Schicksalswende

* Wags tails* Shanks! :'DD The male leopons are my favorite lines so, yes I enjoy them both. 8 v8 <333
If you ever what to rp with either of them. I would love to. <333
*loves on*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 pm
Hey there Bun-Bun. Just wanted to let you know that the pride Ilo is from is no longer around. They were disbanded via plague.

Also, I would love to catch up and RP again at some point. <3 Nice seeing you around again.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 pm
I ~ would love to!
I actually have a few ladies that are in need of RP for breedings!
One of which.. I will probably throw at Seksikas, later on. |3

Also : I don't know if you knew, but Ilo's Pride has disbanded.

bunnyilove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 pm
I have two offers for you!
First off I have Arachne who needs a jfp for Ithambo'hlabathi and I was wondering if it could be between her and Limber.

My other offer is a bit hesitant. She had a mate offer a while back, but I don't know if it is still on or not. So I am just waiting for confirmation about that. Anyways, Puteri could be up for a fling with Seksikas. She is very motherly, sweet and gentle.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 pm
Zingling

o 0o whut. My poor behbbe D:
I did not know this. I don't know what Ilo is going to do know. OTL.
Ok thank you. I know need to change some plot idea. lDDD
And yes! I would love to catch up and rp again. Yes and I love seeing your face. *smothers with love* <333

Schicksalswende

Great! Great! That would be awesome. Seksikas already has a breeding planned so he also needs some rps for breeding too and he wouldn't mind hinting on one of your ladies. ;D

And yes I just saw for Zingling post. ; O; My poor bby. :<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Club Snails

Yay! Great! x'3
Yes, again, Limber I think, would be a perfect lioness to do Jrp and is more then willing. C: <333 So yes I would love for her to meet you lioness. C:

Well if you do deicded that you want to go ahead with the fling then that's fine by me. C: <3 Seksikas loves the ladies and would be more then happy to have a chance with Puteri <3
*loves all over* * v* <33
Thanks for offering rps with mee <333

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm
I have a potential home for Ilo, if you want him to go to have another one. /shameless

The ladies ! :

Mani

Chilali

bunnyilove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 pm
I....am going to offer a fling for your fertile boy. x3 I don't know how you feel about colors, because she is rather plain, and her throwbacks are all brown. xD But, I figured I'd offer. P: It could be an ice cream combo? xD She had a fling planned originally, but I believe that fell off the face of the earth. o no

This is her. She's a rogue, a slight tomboy, blah blah blah.

Edit: SUCH A POPULAR MOFO. xD

Polette
Crew

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm
Yay! I'll get a rp started tonight and send it your way. 3nodding I'll probably post again soon for more rp. XD Those two were just the first two I thought of.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff