Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tidusu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:20 pm
Introduce yourself here as yourself.

Hi, I'm Tidusu. I'm 25 years old and I love Bleach. I like anime, video games, and music. I love listening to J-pop and I'm stuck with Koda Kumi. I've been to many rock concerts and met many bands, too. I enjoy art and posting on Gaia. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:15 pm
Hello, I'm Sakuramiko16, I'm in highschool(for now), I like Bleach of course, because the chapter and cover art is very cool and unique. I like anime,manga, music J-pop,J-rock, learning Japanese, and video games. I hope to get to know more about Bleach and make many friends. biggrin  

Sakuramiko16

Shameless Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Hi hi. I am Ambichan. 26 years old. I love lots of anime, the only manga I've ever read is Bleach volumes 1 and 3. Love J-pop and J-rock and J-rap. Japanese commercials. Lots of Japanese things in general, I guess. Big big Bleach addict. I actually have made it my personal mission to make as many Bleach converts I possibly can. I got my bro and my fiancee, as well as a few friends. People always resists, but I am relentless. mrgreen I love to make AMvs. What else...I'm a Paint Shop Pro nut, love to make banners and stuff. It's just so much fun for me. Self taught, too. And spend more hours on Gaia (mostly Rping) than is probably healthy, but hey, it's what I love.

Here's a couple Bleach AMVs I've done, if anyone is curious in checking them out. 3nodding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Tkt68iO6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZNVy0tqqBY

I have more than that, those are just the only 2 Bleach ones I have completed at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:45 pm
Sakuramiko16 and Ambichan, welcome to the guild. Nice to meet you both. I hope you two would enjoy it here. ^_^  

Tidusu
Captain

HorrendousFlights

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Hellooo out there! Anywho, I am HorrendousFlights and I am almost 20 years old. So I guess that means that I am 19 at the exact moment that I am currently typing this out. (Hope that last part made a little bit of sence.) I like a lot of stuff. Anime, Magna, J-pop, Reading, Writting, and Role Playing. Among other things that sometimes seem irrelevent. What else about me? I have a baby! And I love my baby like I love no one else. He's just so adorable and cute and lovable, and he's mine and usually I don't like babies, but I love mine! I'm hopeing to go back to school, get my GED, and then go to college for something like Accounting or Cosmitology. Something like that. But other than that, there's not a whole lot to say unless you just want me to ramble off some usless thing, like I have been... Umm... yea... I'm done :/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:32 am
I aqm 26, I love anime,games comics and sci fi..........my fav. anime is Bleach...........I have trouble remembering the names, so if anyone has a chart to help meh that would help.........I also love The WOrld of Warcraft........pm meh. mrgreen  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AnimeFan142

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:10 pm
Hi i am Animefan142; I am 16 years old. I am a jr in High school. I am watch a lot of anime but bleach is my fav. I like Hip-hop, rap, rock, reggeton, Basicly i like to listen to any type of music. I Like to play Video games;right now i am play Counter Strike soruce. I am not a manga fan but i do like to read them something. I guess thats it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:07 pm
Ello! I'm Shikostu, but you can call me Shi-chan or A-chan. My real name is Aiko Mathews and I'm Japanese/Korea/German. I'm 14 years old & currently live in Kyoto, Japan. I lived in America for the past 2 years with my Dad & just moved back to Japan. I listen to J-rock, J-Pop, K-rock, Alternative & dislike rap somewhat. My fave American band is either Nirvana or The Strokes & my fave Japanses band is either Asian Kung-Fu Generation or High and Mighty Color. 3nodding I like video ganes & drawing. I also like cooking & doing Kareoke.  

Shikostu

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:02 pm
HorrendousFlights
Hellooo out there! Anywho, I am HorrendousFlights and I am almost 20 years old. So I guess that means that I am 19 at the exact moment that I am currently typing this out. (Hope that last part made a little bit of sence.) I like a lot of stuff. Anime, Magna, J-pop, Reading, Writting, and Role Playing. Among other things that sometimes seem irrelevent. What else about me? I have a baby! And I love my baby like I love no one else. He's just so adorable and cute and lovable, and he's mine and usually I don't like babies, but I love mine! I'm hopeing to go back to school, get my GED, and then go to college for something like Accounting or Cosmitology. Something like that. But other than that, there's not a whole lot to say unless you just want me to ramble off some usless thing, like I have been... Umm... yea... I'm done :/

I have babies too. Well, a baby and a kid. My son is 3 and my daughter is 1. How old is your baby?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:02 pm
Ambichan
HorrendousFlights

I have babies too. Well, a baby and a kid. My son is 3 and my daughter is 1. How old is your baby?

Teehee, I only have the one. And he's still real tiny, being five months since the first. Born October 1st. *Grins*

HorrendousFlights

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:59 am
'allo tharr pirate

I am known as: pinay sakura
My real name is: Katrina
I am: filipina
My age is: 13 turning on 14
My favourite type of music is: anything that catches my ear
I enjoy: anime/manga - video games - DDR - drawing - pocky etc..
I dislike: not so many things...

Am I the youngest!? gonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 am
Hey there fellow BLEACH lovers. I'm 18 and in college. Simply adore BLEACH for its unique storyline but i'm really gettin annouyed with the side stories they are showing. I've watched up to the current episode, and my friend is slipping me hints on what coming up since i dont read the manga. (hmm need to transfer the anime in to DVDs... hmm, damn it, its taking up alot of space on my laptop -_-!!)
I love Jpop, like most people on this forum, and ofcourse other animes. Love to draw and i have my own avi drawing shop, check it out!!.
Currently watching Blood+ and Karin besides BLEACH, i have this thing for vampire animes sweatdrop .
well stuff about me ^^  

Laravinya

Washu--sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:18 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:00 pm
I am Ishida872,interests: anime manga, music ,and drawwing...age-13, location- Texas  

Banshee Raiser

LovesBrokenWings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:28 pm
my real name is drea i just turned 17 march 4th which was saturday to be exact and bleach is my number one anime im watching other ones but ive stuck with bleach longer but im a bit behind on the episodes because when i get on i dont get much time on but today i am lucky.. 4laugh but yes that isa why i havent been posting all that much in my guilds and if you people want to know more about the anime i watch or would like to update my knowlege on bleach go ahead and pm me.... 3nodding please!!!!!! 3nodding  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff