The Castle's Dungeon of Terrors and Torture Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:26 pm

As you make your way down the ancient spiraling stairway, a few mangy rats scurry past your feet, their little beady eyes snap up at you as they squeak out in a little snarl. Their yellow teeth chatter up at you before they slip into a crevice into the stone. The air is still, and dank. It's filled with an odor that stings at the nostrils, warning the brain and the heart to back away, that death and pain is near. The odor is heavy and can almost be tasted at the back of the throat, it's the odor of ages of decaying flesh, sweat, and mold mixed with fear. Yet you continue on, your eyes noticing the room opening before you lit by torches and a huge fireplace. Upon closer inspection, one can see the huge hearth of the fireplace is not made of brick, but of bone and scull. The vast expanse of the room is almost mind boggling. The faint echo of distant scerams and moans of pain can be heard. The sounds seem to ebb from the very walls of the place. You glance around and see that it is sectioned into a few smaller rooms, each one seems to hold it's own speciality. Whipping and flogging, Cutting and slicing, Stretching and tearing, Branding and scalding, and many that only the imagination of the darkest minds could conjure up. A tall and ogreish man stands in a darkened corner, his face hooded by a mask that is stitched crudely together, his arms the size of small oak saplings, and his chest broad and well muscled. He looks to be made of stone, but he inhales deeply, his massive muscles rippling with the movement, and his orange eyes shift to watch you. He is there to assist, and guard over those that are there to be played with....
But be careful you don't end the play toy....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:40 pm
Thorn slipped into the dungeons with an evil grin. "This is a place that I know quite well..."  

~The~Blackest~Rose~

lilmindfreakluvr

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:50 pm
*walks in silently...* "Hmmm...." *Looks at all the neat little playtoys...* *Grins maniacally* "I think I will like this place...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:30 pm
*daniel asks* i wish to be a pet of a male vampire  

Avalonaviir

Familiar Conversationalist

Strip Risk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:12 pm
Dahlia walked down the stairs taking in the unpleasant aroma as a good sign. She smiled ever so carefully. "I can get used to this." Her smile faded as she kept walking, her white leather boots clicked against the brick floor creating a reverberating tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:32 am
Dahlia continued walking until she found a room. The floor was flooded with blood, a blood-lust fueled smile spread across her face. "Well, at least I know people were here not to long ago." She crouched down and touched her fingers to the blood.  

Strip Risk

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:21 pm
Annabell moved swiftly down the stairs leading to the dungeons a deep sense of death filled all her senses but she pressed on, fear driving her on she could sense something behind her chasing her. She finally made to the bottom and froze in horror at the sight of the room. She looked back up the stairs and saw a shadow decending them coming after her. She turned and ran deeper in to the horrible place. She was running through a room full of whips and other things she'd rather not think about when she suddenly slipped on something wet on the floor. She screamed when she looked down and saw that is was a pool of blood. "Blood!" she thought, terror sliced through her and images flooded into her mind. "No! not agian." She could see all of it again the slaughter of her entire village, the blood soaking in to the earth. She fainted and knew nothing more of the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:56 am
Kaleo giggled, way too insanely for his own good, and thrust himself against the wall so he would not lose balance. He looked up at the man again, who was strapped down and moaning. His eyes sparkled playfully as he rounded on him again. "I don't think you felt it that time. I mean really felt it," Kaleo whispered to him, allowing a disappointed face for a few seconds until he started laughing again. "I don't think you felt the true pain of my message."

"No...please..." the tortured cried faintly.

Regardless of the man's pleas, Kaleo lifted the knife. His fingers smoothed over it as he watched the strapped man fidget and twitch. He flicked the tip of it against the man's cheek. It made a small, barely noticable cut. The man screamed as if his arm had been chopped off (which, truly, wasn't a bad idea at the time). Kaleo frowned. "Now, now. Be a good little boy and shut the hell up, or you'll get a time out with my friend over there." He gestured to the large-ish man behind him, who was partially covered by cloak. The large-ish man grunted. He sounded oddly pleased.  

i H e r z z

DamionIllusionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:20 pm
Raze was standing there looking into the darkness laughter is all that the vampire could do....I see blood fly from one of the rooms as I hear the man scream and another laughter from someone in that room I think to my self must have just killed him..I start to walk down a hallway lookin at the names on the doors. One door seemd to catch my eye as i walked by the name Kain was on it. I reach for the door handel and i notice there isant one. I look down and all i see is a whole. I kneel down and look inside that whole and see a white room with a man standing there wearing white clothing....I stand back up and knock on the door lightly. The man yells out "who's there" i said back "Raze". I hear him walk over to the door and open the door with what seems to be a spell of some sort. I take a step into the room and look in the guys face."I persuim you are Kain" I asked "yes" he replied. I looked him up and down Kain was tall about 6'5, he was very muscular kinda looked like a body builder, he had long white flowing hair, black eyes and he's skin was tan. I walked around him lookin him over "are you here for me" he asked. I stared at him in his eyes " what are you" I asked him. "I am a human with a few powers" he said with a smile on his face. I gave a slight chuckl. I put my hand on his sholder and bit his neck. I changed him into a vampire on this night. Kain is now a child of mine he is 23 years old. He now wanders with me at night while i teach him how to kill and play with his victims.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:29 pm
*Stops in stairway, and has several flashbacks of Pain.* I'm not a coward, i can do this. Alice says to herself. She walks down further, untile she can see the exceding light of the magnificent fireplace. Allthough Alice wants to turn, afraid of her personal horrors, she keeps creeping down the stairs.
Luckily, she see's other several, just like her. they sit in dark corners, and around the fire. Alice walks to one, and begins to speak,
"Who is the founder of this beautiful castle?"
After several minutes of no reply, she nuges the person. alice jumps back in horror, as she sees the person is pale, and dead.
"I should have known. I could have smelled the blood." Alice says to herself. She sighs and begins to walk back to the stairs, feeling her thirst.
"The Hell with this."

rockergirlygirl

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:34 am
Vivan walks into the dungeon and was greeted by loud bloody screams and smiles with her sharp fangs showing " Torture...pain...blood...... Feels like home. " She walks to the torture items and presses her finger against the blade of a hacker scythe. " Good it's sharp. Wonder what fun I'll have with this..." she says dreamily and moves on to another item next to the scythe.She hears a screech of pain as a human was being tortured in a chair , gagged , who just got his fingers chopped off. she smiles and closes her eyes. " Sweet , sweet, music to my ears." she whispers evilly and continues to browse the room for more interests.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Athame wanders in, looking around at the untended (for the past month?) whimpering humans shackled to the walls. She glances at the various torture instrument lying around unused.

"Aha!" She chuckles "I think I found the pet shop!"

She walks back out looking for signs of life somewhere in this castle.

The Sweet Young Thing

Eternal Circus

Romantic Prophet

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:24 pm
Nautula

my home is hell, but this will do...

The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items