Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fling Plots, Please? =D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 pm

So I am trying to get back into SoA, and have a lot of characters that are just sitting around. I am not feeling confident enough to take on too many mate plots at the moment, as I can't gaurantee the amount of time I can dedicate to RP'ing at the moment,

so instead, I am looking for some Flings to get me back into RP and get my character's out of their plot-rutts! c:

I am very happy to offer up any cubs that are produced to be put into contests, either to help with concept prides if the other partner is part of them or for other reasons, but please be aware that I will be slow with collecting RPs, and most likely a bit picky with who I choose for each fling.

Not all flings have to result in cubs, fyi, I am happy for simply plot flings as well c:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Current Fling Plots! <3

User Image

Sukanya is a rogue and has 5 completed RPs.

Found with Club Snails: Izrail
x < - RP link with Izrail (not started)

Need: 0 RPs

User Image

Uzi'hiana is rogue. She has 2 completed roleplays.

Found with troll toll : Varisa
x < - RP link w/ Varisa

Need: 2 RPs in rogue land / Kizingo'zaa (backlogged)

User Image

Firekin and he has 4 completed roleplays.

Found with wooga pas : Kalama
x <- RP w/ Kalama (Complete)

Found with Puhterodactyl : Moja
x <- RP w/ Moja.
Needed: 4 RPs

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:00 pm
-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm

User Image

Hu is a rogue, and he has no completed RPs.

He is currently wandering the rogue lands after his home forest was burnt to the ground. He is a creature of habit, and is quite and kind of rogue - except around cubs. He adores cubs, and has been a father multiple times by adoption only. In fact, he is often travelling with his 'daughter' Ua

[User Image

She is a rogue, and has no roleplays.

She is sweet, bubbly and very much a daddy's girl. She adores her father Hu, and can put up with his grumpy moods with ease. She worries about him though, and as such, is very keen to try and set him up with ladies along the way, even if it usually ends disastrously.

He is looking for: Someone he can woo and then take the cubs (or one).

He is only looking for leopards.

She is looking for: Anything, I don't know what she's after but either way, her daddy would love grandcubs.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm
-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm

User Image

Paneira is a rogue and she has no completed rps.

she's a flirt. She has no concept of responsibility. She loves the attention =D

What she's looking for:
accidental responsibility. She needs to grow up a bit, and so having a fling (either that ends with cubs, or doesn't and just terrifies her) would be well worth it!

She may be open to being recruited to a pride, or having her pups dropped there, but she would need visitation rights eventually

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Open! I have other SoA if people are curious about them or have a fling plot in mind but don't see someone that fits in the thread! (I have every species, so can accommodate plots if desire c: )

Those in my sig are also open to flings (except for the purple male at the front, he is only available for a mate, not a fling)

heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:40 pm
I'm sure I'll have more to throw at you later, but I have a boy to at least offer to RP with Paneira. I have not got any rps for him yet, but I'd be willing to offer him up for a fling (cubs or no). He's a charming little rascal that could probably do with some growing up himself, but he is thus far - I believe - living up to his wolf name, Sweetlife. His mother is a scout, so he may run into Paneira along the borders of the packlands, I think. At the very least, I can help with her (or any) of their RP counts as I am also trying to ease back in to SoA <3 Yay for triumphant returns!

User Image  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 pm
Sense i am here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23155888

That is all of them till Zomg pays me better. Till then, you can pick out of them for anything and we can organize anything, though Sifa i am going to be picky about with future flings and mates. Same with Myrna, being a seer and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 pm
I have two boys I can offer for a fling for Sukanya. I have Bukaera who has had a leopard fling already, and has a couple lined up. He likes to travel despite being in a pride already. He is very much a gentleman toward leopardess and sometimes after his fling he will check up on them, and continue a friendship relationship with him. He would ask to keep on cub with him, just so his son has someone to play with. 3nodding

And then there is Izrail. He is in the Jedi I/T pride as a sith, though he is for the most part pretty nice. He is only there because his father is the lord of the sith. He is pretty bouncy and carefree, but if needed he can be serious if the situation calls for it.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:28 pm

@Tues:
Ooh, he sounds like a good match for her rp-wise! We can see how they go, and see if we want to just scare them, or traumatise them with responsibility? haha.
Triumphant returns are awesome ;D like we are.
/shot.

@Tilly: Did you have any particular pairings/RPs you wanted to do with mine and your SoA? c:

@Snails: Oooh, they are both very handsome! Hmmm, would Izrail want cubs to return to the pride with him, or would they stay with Sukanya?
I know I should probably want her to have leopards, but her last cub was a leopon and leopons are awesome /fail

note to self
Fling planned with CJ's boy with Hiana
Mate planned with Tally's girl with Meka
Mate planned with Tally's boy with Lahaula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm
He wouldn't want any cubs, but his father would want to help raise one of his grandcubs, however Izrail would probably decided though that they are better left with her and return to his father and say he couldn't find Sukanya and the cubs. 3nodding (though if it is a large litter 5-6 out of character I would love for Izrail to take one of the cubs to raise)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:06 am
Ooooh Didn't we have a fling planned with Hu and my leopard girl? She only wants a male around for the act of producing cubs, and she would let him take one or two when they were weaned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm
I have Jemmnu [ Okapi butt leopard in plot thread ] whom can 'woo' Sukanya and either leave or take the babies. Either way, although he will try and take the 'strongest' male or be very picky if he does take a cub at all. He would 'try' and keep tabs with her but he does have a mate already. Any cubs he takes will go to the brotherhood pride.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 pm
if you still wanna do Sozin and Kalama I'm still up for it. xD She's got enough RPs already, and though I've looked around nothing has really stuck. sooooo, yarr.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff