Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 am
Viiikiiiings!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

This is a bit of a work in progress at the moment, but feel free to post! All the Stormborn plots! mrgreen

Note: Halvdan is home and can do joining challenges!

Plot priority

Arranged marriage for Truls?

First raid for Truls!
Possibly a mate for Aruná...
Playtime for Snorre. Or you know... Adult stuff since he grew up and all...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am
The bard

User Image((Original member))

Name: Bifrost

Brief Personality: Bifrost wants to know everything about everyone, and he enjoys being smack in the middle of whatever drama he can find. (If he can’t find any he’ll gladly invent some.) He’s inherited a hot temper from his mother and is both willing and able to defend his honour if someone should laugh at him for choosing the path of a bard instead of going out to find glory.

Aside from the occasional Holmgang he enjoys grooming, gossiping and flaunting his good looks.

Brief History: Bifrost was born in the pride, and was a spoiled cub since he was the only surviving one in his litter. His parents had him late in life and his only living relative that he knows of is an older brother. He grew up hearing stories, and learning to remember them, but unlike his brother he didn’t follow in his father’s footsteps.

What I want:
- I want him to know EVERYONE in the pride. This doesn't have to be RPed out, but it would make me very happy to plot his relationships in the pride.
- Groupies
- Conflicts/ Holmgangs
- DRAMA!!!
- Gossip to spread around.
- Plottings with other bards or wannabe bards

What I can help you with:
- JRPs
- DRAAAMAAAAA!!!

He's not up for:
- Leaving the pride
- Rogue RP at the moment
- Askorun, aka joining challenges
- Marriage without a lot of plotting and RP

Complicated threeway of Doom

What if Bifrost managed to knock up a girl, and then proceeds to be an arse about it - refusing to claim them as his own. This could be a fling with a thrall for example, or some other fling where the girl in question might get in trouble for it.

To avoid a family scandal his brother Torbjörn steps up and claims the cubs + takes the girl as his wife if she wants to.

Please fill this in if you want to help him get a feel for his fellow Stormborn...
[color=blue]Heeey! I know you...[/color]
[b]SoA name:[/b]
[b]What does Bifrost know about him/her:[/b]
[b]Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost:[/b]
[b]Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea:[/b] (optional)

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 am
The Lawspeaker
User Image
((Original member, posted for cert, can't find said cert sweatdrop ))

Name Torbjörn
Brief Personality: Torbjörn is a quiet sort, but he takes in everything he hears. He’s more of a listener than a talker, but he’s far from tongue tied and can be quite eloquent when his rank demands it. He just prefers to keep his mouth shut when he doesn’t have a reason to speak. If you ask his brother, Torbjörn is a bit of a stick in the mud, but that’s probably because the younger lion have never learned to appreciate Torbjörn’s dry sense of humour.

Brief History: Torbjörn’s father was a respected Lawspeaker, and it was always assumed that he’d follow that path. His other brothers became reavers or captains when they grew up, and they are all dead or presumed dead by now. His only relative in the pride at the moment is his irresponsible younger brother.

He knows it's probably up to him to marry a nice freeborn girl and carry on the family tradition, but as of yet he haven't made any such moves.

What he would like
- A nice freeborn girl to marry. (Might use my own lioness, but you can still offer! It's more fun to play with others.)
- The courage to court said freeborn girl... An arranged marriage would be great!
- Lawspeakery work

What I can do for you:
- JRPs once he's certed
- Well if you ever need a lawspeaker...
- ...or a quiet party pooper...

He's not up for:
- Askorun, aka joining challenge
- Flings
- Rogue RP

Complicated threeway of Doom

What if Bifrost managed to knock up a girl, and then proceeds to be an arse about it - refusing to claim them as his own. This could be a fling with a thrall for example, or some other fling where the girl in question might get in trouble for it.

To avoid a family scandal his brother Torbjörn steps up and claims the cubs + takes the girl as his wife if she wants to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am
The Reaver
User Image

Halvdan's home again!

Name Halvdan
Brief Personality: He's your average Viking Reaver, perhaps with some extra over compensating for having a thrall mother. His usual way of solving problems is by beating them into submission, but he's not stupid and could probably figure out other ways to handle trouble. That is, if he wanted to.

Brief History: Halvdan kind of got lost on a Viking, he was presumed dead but was later found by Ru's band. He quickly got sick of all the questions about his absence and decided to join Ru on his quest. When he comes back victorious he hopes that there will be no more embarrassing questions about how the hell he managed to get lost and not find his way back.

What he would like
- Some backdated plotting with a mermaid (he was kidnapped by them when he went missing) Mogami's girl Sagasu
- Possibly meeting said mermaid again
- Adventure in the roguelands
- To help Ru finish his quest.

What I can do for you:
- JRP/Askorun
- Rogue RP
- General in pride RP

He's not up for:
- Death, serious injury  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am
The Freeborn

User ImageName Aruná
Brief Personality: Proud, independent and a bit of a hot head. Surprisingly spiritual.

Brief History: Aruná was originally from the Mizimu'tungika and she only left her pride because it was hit by a plague and disbanded. Her sister Udongo was captured by a band of Stormborn and she followed their track and beat her way in. Uh... and that was her entire plan. Now what?

What she would like
- To find and rescue her sister (but the rescue part will not happen)
- To find her place in her new pride
- To meet honourable green pelted lions and have her prejudices about pelt colour challenged. Or perhaps confirmed wink
- To meet a priestess and discuss religion

What I can do for you:
- JRP
- General pride RP
- Fail flings

She's not up for:
- Askorun, aka joining challenge
- Flings (marriage is a possibility but only after LOTS of RP, and she has a fling lined up before that). Courting and failing is ok, however.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 am
The Old blood brat
User Image
Name Truls
Meaning: Thor's arrow
Brief Personality: He's a smartass that doesn't back out of a fight, or general mayhem. He's a bit obsessed with being better than his brother Tall.

Brief History: Gaved couldn't keep away from his thrall and managed to knock her up. Luckily for Truls and his siblings, Gaved claimed them as his own. Stygg is now Gaved's saltwife and all the cubs are freeborn. Yay?

Parents: Gaved x Stygg

What he wants:
- To go on raids!
- Please, please, please a raid?
- Thrall to capture
- Show Tall he's better than him
- Trouble!
- A suitable female to marry (old blood). Well... He doesn't want this. I want this... twisted Trying something out

What I can help you with:
- JRP, but not askoruns obviously  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 pm
The flea infested thrall
User Image
Name Vaina
Meaning: defect, imperfection, flaw, fault
Brief Personality: She is able to find a huge dark cloud for every silver lining. Her fleas are her only friends...

What she wants:
- To be left alone...
- She needs to be captured (I'm thinking of letting poor Truls do the honor...)
- Sharing her fleas

What she can do for you:
- Give you fleas.
- Run errands (with a frown on her face)

Do not want:
- To be rid of her friendsfleas
- Rape or very violent encounters  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 pm
The laid back young reaver freeborn

User ImageName Snorre Magnusson
Meaning: Snorre, son of Magnus
Brief Personality: Fairly relaxed. Doesn't stress about what others think or about being better than anyone else. Will become a decent reaver when he gets his arse in gear, but will probably never climb higher than that.

What he wants:
- Family RP
- Raid RP
- ???

What he can do for you:
- General RP and plots. I like plots. Can I help with your plots?

- No joining duels (yet)

Do not want:
- Maiming/death
- Leave pride  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm
That should be enough... Feel free to post!

Will fill in more later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 pm
Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Bousvor link
What does Bifrost know about him/her: He's a reaver with numerous askoruns under his belt. He's won all but one.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: Neutral atm.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: I think it would be funny if Bifrost wanted to hear great stories about Bousvor, but the lion is quiet and doesn't talk much, so Bifrost makes up stories of great deeds. XD Open for other options too.

He's also open for a jrp for Torbjorn if you'd like.  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:32 am
magnadearel

Sounds good! Would you like us to RP out the onesided conversation between them xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm
Annchen
Sounds good! Would you like us to RP out the onesided conversation between them xd

I would. Me thinks it would be hilarious to see Bifrost trying to get the stories out of him and when he finally can't decides to make up his own. blaugh You or me start?  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 pm
magnadearel
Annchen

I would. Me thinks it would be hilarious to see Bifrost trying to get the stories out of him and when he finally can't decides to make up his own. blaugh You or me start?

Could you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 pm
Link!  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am
magnadearel

Thanks! Tag smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items