Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm
Hi.

This thread is for Cora...read below.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Cora.. She is NOT a nice lioness. She harbors a deep evil inside of her heart and doesnt give a damn about who she has to cut down to fill herself with her dark, bloody happiness.

She will use her female wiles to get what she wants out of others, she will break them and build them to what she wants, needs or finds useful.

She is looking for pawns, others to help her build the world into what she has planned for it.

She wants males, females who will follow in her shadow, do what she tells them. She will have a select few who get to be hers on a more personal level, this will most likely result in cubs...but only those who prove themselves to her will get this chance. She will also need a female to two to be in this group, she wont bother herself with raising the cubs much and will need a pair of lackeys to do this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Interested?
Post below!
twisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm
heart heart  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 pm
heart ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm
Faustus would be a pretty good pawn I think. He has scarring all across his face and body from his father. He views himself as a monster and instead of trying to change it, he embraces it. However he isn't too evil. He is just looking for someone to accept him for who he is, who wouldn't try to change him. He is the type who would be completely devoted to those who accept him.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 pm
Club Snails
Faustus would be a pretty good pawn I think. He has scarring all across his face and body from his father. He views himself as a monster and instead of trying to change it, he embraces it. However he isn't too evil. He is just looking for someone to accept him for who he is, who wouldn't try to change him. He is the type who would be completely devoted to those who accept him.

Cora could take use of him...btw hes so pretty! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm
Thank you <3 He's based off one of my ocs.

His father trained him to fight as well. He was sick as a cub, but got better. Fighting is one of his only real skills.

I would love a rp between them by the way. If you like I can start one tomorrow night.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Club Snails
Thank you <3 He's based off one of my ocs.

His father trained him to fight as well. He was sick as a cub, but got better. Fighting is one of his only real skills.

I would love a rp between them by the way. If you like I can start one tomorrow night.

Im in her muse at the moment, I could start something tonight if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:07 pm
That would be wonderful! I might be able to reply, depending on how late I stay up.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 am
He's not much for being a PAWN, but Luka'd be a willing accomplice xd

User Image

He feels jilted by his birth pride because they kicked him out for being abusive to the cheetah he'd been in charge of... Can you tell he wasn't always a nice guy to begin with? He'd be happy to try and bring down any empire they can with Cora. Sort of like the Knave of Hearts in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, except... He's not so likely to smile like that, and he's not likely to try and kill her just to save his a** xd (Unless, you know... It's self-defense)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 am
Andranis
He's not much for being a PAWN, but Luka'd be a willing accomplice xd

User Image

He feels jilted by his birth pride because they kicked him out for being abusive to the cheetah he'd been in charge of... Can you tell he wasn't always a nice guy to begin with? He'd be happy to try and bring down any empire they can with Cora. Sort of like the Knave of Hearts in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, except... He's not so likely to smile like that, and he's not likely to try and kill her just to save his a** xd (Unless, you know... It's self-defense)

Yes....oh yes. xD  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 pm
Bwahahaha, glad we're both liking that idea xd heart Wanna start an RP? heart Unfortunately... I have no ideas crying ;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm
Andranis
Bwahahaha, glad we're both liking that idea xd heart Wanna start an RP? heart Unfortunately... I have no ideas crying ;

I could start something in a little bit, I caught you earlier before I headed off to the docs so now Im tryin to relax a bit.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm
heart heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers