Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm
God Plots!
So my poor gods are neglected...sort of. So I'm going to be looking for plots for these guys. Little side-note: I normally prefer RP over Aim but college is eating my life during the week so guild rp with quoting back and forth to alert me is the best way to go about things. If that's all good, then let's get some rp on!

Blessings...
Right now, Li is the only one with approved powers and I would like to see him get some use out of them! So far the only prides he has blessed are En Gedi and the now dead "The Last Airbender" pride. Even if he doesn't end up blessing a pride, if you would like him to pass through or have some dramatastic encounter with a pride let me know! Not all prides are friendly and very few will be given a blessing.

Rama has no powers but I'm working on that. He can, however, show up if you think he'd make for a fun plot somewhere.

Patrons...?
If you would like one of these boys to be a patron god within one of your prides (god associated with the pride/worshiped by the pride/even hated by the pride!) let me know! It would be fun to come up with a few ideas.

...sorry Rama I just don't see where you'd fit in.

Want more info? Check out my Journal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

☼ The basics... ☼

|| Personality
Li's trusting and eagerness to seek out the good in everyone seems to be his two largest weaknesses. He's always willing to forgive and forget, always willing to make a new friend, and always willing to lend a hand where it's needed. He's unable to stand the sight or smell of blood. Touching blood seems to weaken him. For this reason he's completely unable to defend himself against an aggressor. He's more partial to fleeing from a hostile situation than sticking it out.

Li is as far from a hippie as anyone can get. Peace isn't about being passive or completely compromising. Peace is a fragile thing that's earned through virtue and morality and sustained through strength and courage. That's the embodiment of this god. He's likely the smallest of the gods, unable to protect himself or even stand the smell or sight of blood. He tends to bless prides with outstanding morals and the ability to allow him to rest within their territory without fear from harm.

Brief History:
As a god... Li is not very long-lived. In the past he's died shortly after reaching adulthood or just before. His most recent death was during the earthquake by the avian-bonded pride. He still has nightmares about birds pecking out his eyes. His role as a god requires him to travel to established prides, packs, troupes, and coalitions to get a feel for them. He approaches the lands and asks to rest. If peace can find rest within the lands and during his time there, if he sees a culture that can support peace, he blesses the territory with prosperity. This blessing keeps out gods and goddesses that would rot away the lands so long as the current ruler lives. He returns whenever a new rulers is appointed. Sometimes... things don't work out so well. Hostile or war-like prides weaken him and in past lives he's been killed for refusing a blessing or even entering a territory. Despite all this, Li's an understanding soul.

He currently serves as the patron to the En Gedi pride and will return to that location to rest between blessings with his adoptive family.

He's only ever been in one 'relationship' before, and that was more of a one-sided thing. He wasn't really even aware that Mauja had a thing for him and one day she simply vanished.

Powers:

► Temporary Powers:
xxx• Smell of Sandalwood: Rather than a normal animal musk/scent, Li smells heavily of Sandalwood.
xxx• Calming Aura: When Li appears in his god form he carries an air of tranquility about him. Those he appears to would feel unnaturally at ease, their troubles distant, and any tension released. The effect remains only as long as Li does. When he leaves it slowly fades away from the mind of whomever he appeared to. This power has no effect when he takes his mortal form.
Permanent Power:
xxx• Heaven's blessing: Li has a nomadic nature to him, he spends a lot of his time traveling to seek out new prides/clans/tribes. If he happens upon a pride/clan/tribe has been ruled in such a way that has allowed the pride and the land to know peace, he blesses the leader. So long as the leader remains in power, the lands will be blessed with prosperity. When/if the leader is overthrown, leaves, or dies the blessing fades away. If he senses unrest among the members of the pride, tension, or the spark of conflict, however, he flees from the land.

►Blessing Requirements:
xxx• Balance.
Balance is an important aspect to peace. A dramatic shift in any balance will discourage Li in giving a pride his blessing. This includes prides that are exclusive to one gender or promote suppression of one gender, prides that over-hunt, prides that strain resources, etc.

xxx• Respect for life.
Respect for life is key to the survival of peace. When life is taken unnecessarily, it will discourage the giving of the blessing. This includes over-hunting, hunting for 'glory', sacrifices, and killing of pride members with undesirable traits.

xxx• Protection.
Peace cannot sustain itself, peace is something that is in constant need of protection. Warriors, guards, soldiers, etc. are necessary in the defense of a pride and in maintaining order. If a pride has no way to protect itself/is completely composed of pacifists, Li will deny his blessing simply because there will be nothing to sustain and defend it.

xxx• A just ruler.
A good ruler stands as the backbone of any culture. If the pride meets all requirements and the ruler does not, Li will flee until a fitting one is selected. A good ruler can quickly turn a peaceful existence into a hellish one.

☼ General Plots... ☼
xxx• Li's job is pretty much to travel across Africa and seek out colonies that he deems worthy of receiving his blessing. Sometimes this goes over just fine, sometimes he breezes in and out without incident, and sometimes the pride/pack/clan takes his appearance or his refusal very, very badly. He was killed in a very old metaplot back in the day and he has been nearly killed several times sense. Regardless, he takes his job very seriously.

xxx• Godly friends! He has some but their players were devoured by life so I'd like him to meet some associations in the god realm.

xxx• Godly enemies. Now...Li's not the type to make enemies. He's more likely to be bullied than anything. He's always been one of the smallest gods and unfortunately he absolutely can't defend himself. He has to run or have someone protect him.

xxx• Mortal friends! He loves mortals. Without any godly parents, he was raised by a mute lioness in En Gedi. He can always use more friends and, sadly, he relates to mortals more than he does gods currently.

xxx• Mortal enemies. (Hahaha...) Even mortals can get a piece out of him. Sadly, he's already been killed by mortals in the past (...he dies a lot.) and while I'm not looking to kill him, if you need a god to get messed up in a plot (and can give a good reason for why peace would be a target) it'd be interesting!

xxx• General rp. Nuff said.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

☼ The basics... ☼

► || Personality:
As his domain suggests, Rama is completely, totally, and utterly in love wit himself. In his mind, there can be no one more handsome, charming, and awe-inspiring as he. His favorite topic of conversation is himself and often times if the subject begins to drift, he'll loose interest and leave. Because he holds himself so highly, Rama is completely unable to handle criticism of any kind and will often times blow the situation completely out of perspective. His world ends when something happens to flaw his 'perfection', such as getting his coat wet/dirty, breaking claws, or having his mane disrupted in any way. He's known for his overly-dramatic displays and his quick recovery back into higher spirits.

For all his flaws, he is deeply devoted to his family (afterall, where else did he get his perfection from?) and he likes to keep his friends close. Sadly, because of his nature, Rama is hardly a loyal lover. He adores the attention he gets from females and prospect mates but he grows bored easily and will often move on. He's far from father material though he will boast about his offspring and shower them with complements. He just won't bother to raise them.

► || Brief History
Rama really doesn't have one. He's spent much of his time loving himself and sitting on the sidelines of family drama. He's really not interested in being a part of something that doesn't revolve around him. He loves his family, but only second to loving himself. The only noteworthy thing he's done is fathered a litter of cubs. He's had no contact with them, sadly.

He does have a best friend in the U'W, a mortal named Rushil, but aside from that he's pretty undeveloped.

► Plots

xxx• No mate plots! He will be hooking up with the goddess of waterfalls. She totally complements his colors.

xxx• Backlogged rp! I really want to develop his cubhood and up. If you don't mind backlogged rp (and it makes sense), I'm all for it!

xxx• Friends/enemies? Don't care if they're mortal or gods, he needs some interaction.

xxx• Prides to pass through/piss off?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm
No fancy form or anything, please just post here and quote me so I see it! I have a bad habit of losing these if I'm not prodded. XD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 pm
Thalion

• When would you like for Nefarian to show up/post in the meta rp over in En Gedi? C:

• No goddess/ladyfaces to throw at Li. Just have Talia in En Gedi, but she -might- end up with a boy belonging to Tal, not really sure about that yet. I do have a cub that is severely needing plots, though. [This] little gal, Maneno'makali, was a member of the late Ongozana'Ke. I haven't really seen her family around much for rp, so I am just going to say she got lost in the shuffle of the pride's disbanding. She's a rolled seer who tends to stick her paw in her mouth, as she hasn't quite figured out that she shouldn't say the first thing that pops into her mind. She's a no-nonsense, snarky, and sarcastic sort and had big dreams of serving on council, but she's still very young and needs guidance. She loves her family very much and misses them something fierce. D: Would you be interested in having either god lead her to safety/a pride, or take her under their wing until she's old enough to travel on her own?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 pm
Aurrie Beaues

I was gonna poke you about the meta this weekend actually. :3 I want to try to get things moving along. I think a little jumpstart in activity might help roll things along. XD

Li would likely help her along, he's very friendly. :3 And he can guide her to a pride, not just his. He knows of a few friendly ones. XD Rama on the other hand isn't fond of kids. >> They're sticky and mess up his hair.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm
Thalion

Awesome biggrin I will go ahead and post soon as I can, then. Nefarian is itching for some fun. < u >

And that'd be fantastic! xD; I haven't really thought of where to toss her and she's libel to go searching for her family as soon as she's old enough to travel on her own. Wherever Li would like to take her for the time being would be perfect. Life lessons and experiences and all that. xD;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 am
*WAVES HANDS* Oh oh oh!

I have Arimathras (Harvest Ladeh) who he could meet with. I have plots I want to put her through later but for now it'd be nice to get her out and about to meet some friends. Right now she's had more exposure to mortals than she has gods! 8D

Epine de Rose

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm
Aurrie Beaues

Awesome. >3 I should be able to get on that as soon as I come home tomorrow.

Epine de Rose

;A; She's so pretty! And I think she and Li might get along. He's not met a lady god yet so it'll be interesting. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:31 am
Thalion
;A; She's so pretty! And I think she and Li might get along. He's not met a lady god yet so it'll be interesting. XD
Awesome! 8D Do you want me to start it or do you want to set the scene for where Li is chilling out?  

Epine de Rose

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 pm
Epine de Rose

I can start us up. :3 I'll post a link when I get it up!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 am
Sorenna, goddess of Vengeance, was recently rehomed to me by the grace of Meep. I was thinking of having her meet Li, maybe bully him a little, if you want some antagonism for him. She's an oooooold Goddess, hasn't been reborn for ages, and may have run into some of his earlier incarnation(s). If she did, she may well have messed with him just because.

His domain is not exactly conductive to hers, and she doesn't like that. Sorenna lives only for vengeance and has no interest in anything else, but I could see her take some time to try to stir something up, just to mess with Li's quest for a safe haven, if the fancy strikes her.

She wouldn't kill him, probably not even try to hurt him physically, but she definitely wouldn't like him and I'm kinda curious to see how they could play out. What do you think?

She could meet Rama, too, but I really don't know what she'd do with him... He has nothing that interests her and, by extention, she probably has nothing that interests him...  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Epine de Rose

Peaceful Harvest - RP link for you! Sorry for the wait. :3

Pearlyblue

Ooh that would be awesome! I do want him to have some godbullies about. XD It would be entertaining. He's... one of those naive individuals that tries to bring the good out in everyone. >> Might not sit well with her but it'll be amusing regardless. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 am
Oh yes, that does sound amusing! Would you prefer I set it up, or do you have some inspiration?  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am
Pearlyblue

If you could set it up that'd be awesome! I'll be back online between classes today. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff