Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:45 pm
AIM: nnrgh

If you want more information about any of the SoA posted here, just ask!
If they're in a pride, they won't leave unless noted otherwise.

I am no opposed to same-sex matings, so don't be shy about asking~ I usually like there to be a donor or surrogate in that case though. >u>;

All of my SoA - Cubs are in "old growths"
If you see someone you're interested in, let me know and I'll tell you if they're taken or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:47 pm
Lions

[ females ]
User Image

Risheera here is going to be replacing Nzasi as the Warlord for the Outlands.

She's not exactly a b***h. She's more of a hardass who wants it done right the first time and if it's not...well, gods help you. Okay maybe she is a b***h and a pretty big one at that. Though you could say it might have something to do with her upbringing. You see, she was raised by gods. Plural, multiple gods who all had their own influence on her for a period of time. Some just left her and other, she either ran from or ended up separated from. As a result from this divine childhood, she searched for corpses to sacrifice to said gods, or at least the ones she knew would actually like that. Never did she kill for her own offering, instead she looked for signs of battle and followed that. Did her a lot of good until she nearly got taken as a Stormborn thrall at one location where she got her scar on her face and then proceeded to nearly die.

She's not related to anyone. No kids, no siblings, and no parents.

Now that you know a little about her past, lemme tell you what I'm looking for.

• Gods to have raised her. I'd like maybe one per stage so...three or four total?
    • A mate willing to join the Outlands. It wouldn't be so much mating as she'd go to him for flings. I don't see her settling down with anyone for a while.
      - She has a fling lined up already.

• Cubs to bring to the pride. She won't cubnap, at least not right now.
    • I would love to find a Stormborn to claims to be related to the one she slew in this RP (warning, it's bloody). Mm, drama.
    • I would love to find a fling for her female falcon, Chiyo.
    Someone to save her (after the above RP) and help her rehabilitate her. Would love this to be a cubless fling or hell, maybe even cubs.
    • Would love for her to find some hyenas (or really any species), either in the rogue lands, willing to join or maybe even in a pride or pack, who are willing to essentially server under her as her eyes and ears.
      -While her influence makes allies, it also makes enemies and likes to keep tabs on them.

RP Count:
1 - 2

[ males ]

User Image

Thorin here is the oldest male from Durin's second litter. He is half-brother to Dumac, a lion now residing in the Pridelands. As of right now, Thorin has nothing really going for him. I am on the otherhand thinking of having him join either the Outlands, following his half-siblings with Risheera or going another direction towards the Mvauiko.

Regardless of where he goes though, he's unlikely to take just one female as his mate, similarly to his father. Hoping to make his father proud and his genes spread around, he'd mate with several different females of all species. So flings are definitely welcome!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

He's sick of being just a shadow to his brothers. He's not a beautiful lioness who has to fight off suitors or the twin to the heir. While he loves his brothers and sister, he longs for something...more in life then a future of tending to his brother. This is subject to change though.

I'd really like an arranged marriage for him, possibly out of the pride. Any offer would need to be ICly discussed with his mother and OOCly, I'd discuss it with Safaia. The rank in the other pride really doesn't matter to me, but the higher the better, obviously. :>

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm
Leopards, Cheetahs and Hybrids

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm
Hyenas, Wild Dogs and Familiars

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm
I have this boy (no longer in the pack 'cause it disbanded) who reeeeally needs some development, and I wouldn't be opposed to him joining another pack. But would you be interested in some RP on the border of your girls' pack or anything to start out? With either or both of your girls? >> He's kind of mellow and quiet a lot of the time (unless he's telling stories), mostly because he prefers people animal-watching (observation = fuel for stories). He's a great story-teller and loves to see others dazzled by the tales he weaves. He's all about bringing others into a fantasy, but he often doesn't realize that it could have adverse consequences. For plot rather than general RP, maybeeee a love triangle? Could have a happy ending, sad ending, or split ending, idc. Or something else, I'm game. Or nothing, which is fine. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:46 pm
Still up for Durin + Rumbidzai fling? ;3  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Safaia
Still up for Durin + Rumbidzai fling? ;3

But of course~ ;D

[Eskimo]
I have this boy (no longer in the pack 'cause it disbanded) who reeeeally needs some development, and I wouldn't be opposed to him joining another pack. But would you be interested in some RP on the border of your girls' pack or anything to start out? With either or both of your girls? >> He's kind of mellow and quiet a lot of the time (unless he's telling stories), mostly because he prefers people animal-watching (observation = fuel for stories). He's a great story-teller and loves to see others dazzled by the tales he weaves. He's all about bringing others into a fantasy, but he often doesn't realize that it could have adverse consequences. For plot rather than general RP, maybeeee a love triangle? Could have a happy ending, sad ending, or split ending, idc. Or something else, I'm game. Or nothing, which is fine. LOL

Ooo, I'd definitely love to have Nungal meet him~ She definitely needs more work that Alnilam does though I'd be happy to have him meet both if you'd like. I'll sleep on some possible juicy plots, but general rp for now work for you? :>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 pm
For Mzimu: I can offer my goddess Hakuna'jina for an adoptive mother. Though she tends to 'bounce' between two prides at the moment (three in the future), she sticks mostly to the rogue lands between the Kitwana'antara and Peponi-pya. She's tactless, a combat junkie, and temperamental, but she's also got a VERY strong motherly streak, and would take on a cub that seems homeless or lost happily. Through her, Mzimu would be able to learn how to fight (every creature raised by her in any manner has learned), and she'd also be exposed to another god, Primitus, who is...a sort-of mate to Hakuna. (Add in the fact Hakuna's a big gal, and Mzimu would get to have rides on her back while she's flying.)

For Shaitani-nusu: I HAVE LOTS OF DEMONS! 8D Hakuna'ajiza (a Tirma'ath for the Aikanaro), Tavar'urya (a Tirma'ath for the Aikanaro), Moricorm (tiny Neumare in the Aikanaro used to fighting things bigger than her), Domefae (mute Tu'azan in the Aikanaro), Daelote (a Kurwa'e in the Aikanaro), Ilfirin'runya (Neumare in the Aikanaro, currently traveling in the rogue lands), Cionaodh (Tirma'ath in the Aikanaro), and Umarth (Tirma'eth in the Aikanaro). (I have a lot of Tirma'ath/eth, okay. > v>;;; ) 8D TAKE YOUR PICK.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am
Quaji
Ooo, I'd definitely love to have Nungal meet him~ She definitely needs more work that Alnilam does though I'd be happy to have him meet both if you'd like. I'll sleep on some possible juicy plots, but general rp for now work for you? :>
Sure, that's fine by me. XD Nungal for now is cool. Maybe he could tell her a story. So it's okay for it to be on the borders, right? And do you want to start or shall I?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm
Quote:
User Image

I would love to grab a fling with this guy >w>
I have this girl Seraphina who is basically an over worker. She is a medic and spends like all of her time there working. I think it would be super amusing if she were to have a fling because she would be really confused of what to do.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm
Enver as a possible mate for Anilam? He's a Colossus in the pack and is generally a pretty serious guy. He grew up in the roguelands very attached to his careless mother Algani who's an Aurora in the pack, and as such tends to be a little overly protective. He'd probably try and be romantic in a very awkward way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm
Hai!

Lesse...
Gaspard sim Sazhan is the younger brother of Sungus, the Burkut's Bey.
Personality ->
Gaspard is a lone, quietly ferocious lion. Most of the time when he is not in battle, the large lion is found prowling the Burkuteshti land, eyes narrowed and a dark expression on his face. He is quiet and rarely speaks to others, even if they confront him. Gaspard is a lion of little words, constantly locked in his thoughts and not one to voice his opinion very often. If he ever does, it would generally be because something made him angry, and he would be lashing out at whatever upset him. Simply put, he is a brooding lion who's bad side you would not want to be found on.

Gaspard is physically bigger than Sungus. He also likes to think he's stronger(though that could be a stretch) It is because of this that he thought himself to be the rightful heir to his father's throne. He is bitter at his mother for not choosing him and Sungus for taking the spot he believed to be his(no one should be surprised that Gaspard had not been chosen as heir, though. He isn't quite fit to be king). He seems to make no note of his bitterness, though it wouldn't be difficult to see if you looked hard enough. Instead, Gaspard takes his anger out on the battlefield; he is a ferocious fighter that is a force to be reckoned with, even if he is a little off in the head.

I'd love to play/plot with Farees, if you're interested. I'm a bit hesitant to mate him, but I'm not opposed.

Also, as a fling offer for Almennt, would you be interested in Ras Alhague? He's a vizier in the Desert Thieves. He's a bit cynical, a bit dark (bit of a 'bad boy'), and knows how to charm.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 am
Oh man. Gonna be replying to everyone today. e u e; Sorry about that wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 am
MOAR FOR YOU TO REPLY TO. XDDDD

For Risheera: I have Din, who is also a b***h. She has absolutely no respect for mortals, and gets involved in their lives for the sole pleasure of their drama. Once one ceases to be entertaining, she drops them like it's hot. :3 She could have "raised" ((*cough*toyed with*cough*)) Risheera for a period if you wanted, but... She wouldn't go out of her way to ensure the two were still together- Risheera would have had to ensure that. I don't know if it's a good fit, but I thought I'd offer her anyway. :3 Her full personality is here.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 am
I can offer Anasema for plots with Risheera. He's a middle aged wanderer and if he found a lion or lioness who had been harmed, he'd feel obliged to help. Otherwise, no cubs, vikings, or gods to toss her way and no free males to go to the Outlands at the moment, though I reallllllllly wanna send someone that way.

Kweupe is a rolled seer in Tianxia's West House, if you want someone for Malygos to harass.

I think Fareess bint Najya and Basil sim Fath were of the same sub-pride? If you are interested, that is. c:

I've got all sorts of lions all over, though. S'all I can think of at this exact moment, though!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff