Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm
The Big Plot Thread
Featuring all some of my SoA
My Journal - Each lion's post is updated when I RP them; note it is still very disorganized, but contains more in-depth information

Quick Info

• There is no form
  • I'm looking for character development type RPs, first and foremost. Friends, family members, random-encounters, etc.
  • That means, unless otherwise stated, my lions are open to everything that would be IC of them. I won't cringe over plots that involve injury/death/mental trauma/long term mates/etc.
  • This is not the let's have babies thread. If you're here to fling things to "make pretty art", thank you, goodbye. Plot-relevant flings are ok, but babies everywhere is really not my thing.
  • The above said, that also means I'm not very picky with looks for potential flings/mates. I'm much more interested in how lions work together ICly.
  • I can do slow plots and slow RPs. No need to rush if you like RPing out each step. 8]
  • If we already have an RP going and it's currently your post, you think you're going to vanish randomly or tend to abandon RPs, you get to start.
  • If we already have an RP going and it's my post, please link me! I've found a few RPs lately that were from before quotes which I did not respond to, and I'm sure there are more.
  • Be prepared to start; I will start plenty, but don't walk in here expecting me to start.
  • I will put characters "on hold" for you for two weeks. If you haven't expressed any interest in continuing our plots after those two weeks, I will open them up again to others.
  • If you don't get quotes, let me know. I'll usually quote to ask if you're still interested in a plot, and to tag RPs. I will PM you if your quotes are turned off.

You may also contact me for in-depth plotting over IM: spiritwolfkiros
Don't be shy, I love plotting.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 pm
Rogues

User Image
Zrathi & Fluess

Zrathi has many ideas, and wants them to be heard. She is very friendly, but is extremely superstitious, and isn't afraid to let that be known. That being said, she has no bias against color or species, and treats them all with equal care. She believes in reincarnation and therefore the progression of the soul; if you have done something wrong in a past life, it will come back to get you in this one. She believes gods are beings that have achieved the highest level of the soul, but that they can only keep that form if they continue to act to keep the balance. To Zrathi, there is no good or evil in the world: there is danger, fear, jealousy, and many other emotions, but no person is "evil" and none are "good".

Fluess, having not been raised in the society, does not believe as firmly as does Zrathi. She's not inclined to believe in karma, for example, but she does think reincarnation is the way to go. While Zrathi will help everyone as its her duty, Fluess prefers the notion that those who do bad should die. That is, after all, karma at work. They deserve it!

Pridal History: Zrathi is trethtook, or shaman. Raised in a small commune where groups of 2-3 close female (or male, in the case of homosexuality) fiends choose a male from the pride to live with permanently, she is very used to poly-amorous relations and close-knit bonds. Shamanism is passed down from the father, and a son bearing his father's markings will be expected to take his place in the healing of the pride. Females bearing their fathers markings are sent away, at is it believed their duty is to heal those outside the pride.

Open to: Companions, Healing lions, prides
Not Looking For: --

User Image
Nyumbani

It used to be family first. It was all that Nyumbani cared about. She still lives to help and impress her mother, but the family she once had has changed. In her old age, she has settled down quite a lot. Her children have grown up, she hasn't seen her mother in years, and many of her sisters are gone or crazy. It has left her a bit solemn and bitter, but it will always be family first, even if it never ended the way she wanted it to. With the Mtaishi'mele having separated in a flood, she's searching for her place in life before she dies.

Open to: Flings, Mate, Family Re-Unions, tentatively a pride, most anything else
Not Looking For: Death, slavery

User Image
Ure

Ure is more likely to keep quiet than talk. She's been known to sit for hours simply staring off into the distance. She is an ex-Firekin slave and as such is very order-driven. Being a slave stunted her emotional growth; she has stayed very childlike and would have trouble injuring someone else unless ordered to. Often Ure appears as more of a drone than a lion, but underneath it all she is simply watching and waiting for her sisters and her brother who she has been separated from. If they are okay, then the world is happy.

Open to: Re-uniting with family, friends, people who will take pity on her/guide her on her path, Gods (her family is very against them; she won't trust them), anything else
Not Looking For: Mates (she has one, who she has been separated from), Flings (she's asexual), Death (she needs a happy ending first!), Slavery

Open to:
Not Looking For:

On Hold

User Image
Tayhira

Tayhira would really like not to admit it, but she is getting old. A nasty spit with the lion Ohahira has left one of her front legs crippled and completely useless. She drags this on the ground as she walks. In the past, she made a habit of striking deals, manipulating lines, and playing mental tricks with others. Now, however, she prefers to keep to herself and meddle rarely; it's too dangerous. She stays alive by pretty much pitying other rogues into hunting for her and feeding her.

Open to: Flings (hybrid ok), Mate, Scaring the s**t out of people, whatever, creatures with past grudges
Not Looking For: Yo' Momma

User Image
Bidii

Bidii is kind of . . . dumb, for lack of a better word. He observes well enough, but is naive, and has trouble putting things together. Bidii's biggest problem is that he can't tell when people are lying, so he tends to be suspicious of friendly people and all too trusting of people he probably shouldn't be. He spent most of his life trying to be independent from his family and now spends the rest missing them. He'll sooner run than fight, though won't stand there and take a beating. Or, wouldn't have until he was captured by Kondo and became a Thrall in the Stormborn.

Open to: Fellow slaves, old ladies harassing him, being given slave duties, looking grumpy
Not Looking For: Death, plots that would release him

User Image
Isifo

Isifo is a Hongshan refugee who decided to stay with and aid the Firekin in their struggle against the Nergui. He, unfortunately, has a very hard time understanding common tongue. As such, he is usually very quiet around those who speak only common tongue. He is a Soldier and a brute-force style hitter, but works very in depth with Guards as his brother is one. The two often work in tandem. Isifo has a bit a bit of a "weakness" for women, not that he turns into a stuttering fool, but that he has trouble thinking they can do wrong. He'll be the last to suspect that a woman is behind that nefarious plot.

Open to: Looking to take him OUT of the soldier rank and into something else (he's just not fitting here), taking an apprentice, Mate (he's rogue-blood!), A translator!, Getting pulled out for Sentinel-work in the case of emergency
Not Looking For: Leaving the Firekin

User Image
A'nna

A'nna knows she's gorgeous and it has infected her whole personality. She's constantly smiling, good natured, and loves to talk/flirt regardless of gender. Unfortunately, she's also a bit of a selfish type and an on-her-own kind of person. She won't be tied down (though if you want to join her on adventures, that's cool). A'nna is almost always nonstop, and will likely die at a young age doing something fun and daring.

May be headed to the Amazon pride.

Open to: Adventure, being a c**k-tease, breaking hearts, friends, bros, a pride, slavery, pretty much anything
Not Looking For: Mates, Sexual Relations with boys (she's gay)

User Image
Ahlsen

Ahlsen is a seer who tends to see what is going to happen a few seconds to a minute before it actually does. As such, he tends to be calm, though a bit jaded with life. Other seers will stunt this power, or completely dissipate it. As such, he is usually glued to his wife's side; she is also a seer. Ahlsen isn't a very agressive lion, though he is a bit overprotective of his wife as he's afraid to lose her. Recently, the pair lost their first daughter and are very shaken over the incident.

Open to: Meeting relatives (he is a Sen/Al baby), Anything not listed in the "Not Looking For" section
Not Looking For: Mate (Yaariq is his), Flings (he's married, gawd!), Prides (He's going to join and be heavily involved with a Seer Academy run by Hopefolly)

User Image
Yaariq

While she does have a tendency to worry, her upbringing in the Dawnwalkers means she believes everything will work out alright, and that they're being watched over. In particular, she holds high esteem for the sun. She has dreams of going back home and settling when Ahlsen is ready - this is also likely the reason they've only had one litter as she doesn't want to have children outside of home. Unfortunately for her, home doesn't appear to be coming anytime soon.

Open to: Anything not listed below
Not Looking For: Mate (Ahlsen is hers), Flings (she's married, gawd!), Prides (Her mate going to join and be heavily involved with a Seer Academy run by Hopefolly)

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 pm
Firekin - Motoujamii Simo

User Image
Moto'Seide

A Legate in the Firekin, Moto'Seide comes in at an IC rank just below a General. She has full-control over the Firekin's foreign forces (the Sentinels), and while she is home maintains rank and works heavily with Soldiers. Most believe the ex-Corporal doesn't have a funny bone in her body. She says things as she sees them, and is a workaholic. There is no time for play with Seide. She calls tough decisions and holds by them firmly; she is rarely the overly agressive, haughty Firekin most people know from their leaders. Seide is generally cool, calm, reserved, even when her orders are loud. Right now, she is currently grounded at home taking care of 5 healthy young cubs with her mate at home. She'll be happy to do joining duels, overall training, visiting members of the Firekin and overall being involved as possible.

Open to: RP with fellow high-ranking members involved heavily with Nergui plots/etc. (Most pertinent information would generally be forwarded to her anyway), General Firekin RP, Demoting People (They really have to step out of line, though; Seide is not demoting people right and left), Talking with other mothers.
Not Looking For: Mates (Veru is hers!), Flings (lololol), Death (unless VERY plot intensive), Slavery

User Image
Asami

Asami is brimming with thought, and if you can get her to open up, you'll hear all about it. The problem is that her mind often shuts down when she gets overwhelmed, and she finds it hard to talk. She will shyly approach strangers, but tends to warm up moderately quickly. When things gets to be too much, Asami simply freezes in place. Asami left on her pilgrimage after the fire and does not know the swampies have returned to the mountain. Having won her first duel, she's beginning her life in the Firekin as a medic. The lack of religion is still a new and foreign thing to her.

Open to: RP with other medics, meeting other Firekin, etc.
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery, Mate (she's lined up with Shunqa), Flings, Duel RPs (she's a medic!)

User Image
Upendo'Mpaji

Upendo'Mpaji is the well meaning Uncle, or, now Grandfather. Save for his coat-color, one might never know he is an ex-slave based on his jovial attitude. He is a Hunter in the Firekin and is happily bonded to Kaanga for life. In his spare time (of which he has lots as an old guy), he enjoys telling tall tales to the children about the sand monsters, and the ghosts of long-dead slaves in the cavern rocks. If he can convince an adult, he'll do that, too. He is a massive lion even by Firekin standards, and has a well-formed beer gut and a deep laugh.

Open to: General RP, RP with cubs, sharing stories of the old Firekin
Not Looking For: Duels (he is old!), Mate (his is Kaanga), Flings (lol), Death (at this point in time)

User Image
Jozi'Kenna

She may be the Legate's daughter, but Kenna doesn't want to be your hero, doesn't want to be the one that everyone looks up to. In crowds, she prefers to vanish and become one with everyone else. In fact, Kenna would prefer to be in a crowd because of that reason. Being the center of attention makes her feel uneasy. Kenna doesn't want that kind of responsibility, because that's the kind of thing she becomes responsible for: even at a young age, she knows that the guilt of even minor things is too much.

Unfortunately, it's exactly the kind of thing she's likely to be shoved into. Kenna can't stand gossip, or awful assumptions, and she'll find herself defending people she doesn't even know. She's all for the little man, and has a sort of twitch against people in power. "Well how do you know?" will be the first thing out of her mouth all the time. She has a Firekin spirit, but is still baffled by people who just know things. Kenna has never known anything in her whole life.

Open to: Not much right now, because she's going to be glued to her identical sister for a while, but I'm more than down for future plots! She's leaning towards becoming a guard.

User Image
Huo

Temper is certainly what Huo has! He's heavily governed by his own emotions, and follows them much too blindly. When he's young, he'll be inclined to hit when he's very agitated. That being said, he's not a particularly loud cub (though he's a bit bossy). No, he's too busy thinking in his head about his future. He's going to be a great Firekin someday, he knows it. This cub has huge dreams, and desperately clings to them. He wants to make his parents proud and he has a lot to live up to.

Important; In Huo's image, it is evident that there is creme on his back. However, when he was born, and for the first few months, his child's coat made the creme so pale that he looked white. As such, he was given a traditional Firekin name, and as a cub is not thought to be huria.

Open to: Another cub to get a little rough and injure because they tripped his anger (maybe the cubs mom's could have a serious discussion), some adult-figures he can respect even though they aren't his parents, general RP

Nergui

User Image
Rapha

Normally as bending as a willow, Rapha will not budge when it comes to her status and position. As a child, she was obsessed with greatness, taking part in sparring matches, trying to beat up the male lions to prove her worth - and Rapha still cannot stand being talked down to by a male lion. Towards the end of cubhood and up to the present, Rapha has been wracked with powerful, body-wrenching visions. They deny her sleep, and may even occur during the waking state. They are not often clear, but they are vivid, and what has come true has been strikingly accurate. Now, she speaks as a Visionary, and she seems to immensely enjoy her job. Rapha might be seen to some as a princess, delighted with her power and fame. But Rapha is still young, and in that, she is naive.

Regarding Seer Powers: Rapha's seer abilities culminate around all things that work against Graos Oma. In particular, lies told to her, or events that would lead to the downfall of Graos Oma. Lies will spark a vision of the event that happened, and long visions will make her enter a comatose state during the middle of the conversations. She does not always understand the vision, but if she does, there are serious repercussions for lying.

Open to: Flings (Nergui ONLY - plot intensive; she's not going to pick any boy, thanks), Nannies to take care of children, Discussions with high-ranking members, minor conflicts, come up with something yourself!
Not Looking For: Over-heightened conflict - Rapha will sentence those Nergui who step far out of line to death, Death, Leaving the Nergui, Mate (she will not bend to any man)

User Image
Oxotl

Oxotl was born surrounded by dark-minded family. As such, she grew to know two lessons: Outsmart those around you before they outsmart you and take only what you need by force. Unfortunately, Oxotl had never been the wittiest in her family. As such, she took the things she needed by force and left the rest alone. She was drawn to the Nergui's raw power, and settled down. She seems to follow the Nergui fundamentals that men rule and is content to let out her only wish for power on the Nergui slaves. She is a follower, not a leader, but has no affliction to bloodshed if being a warrior is required.

Open to: Bossing around slaves (She's an Emkurkar), taking orders, being a translator (she's bilingual!), Converting rogues
Not Looking For: Death, Demotion

Open to:
Not Looking For:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:53 pm
Stormborn

User Image
Freyja

On the oustide, Freyja is the perfect female Storborn to the current ruler. She treats males with utmost respect, believes females should take on home-life or religious roles and should have no place fighting in the military. Minor dabbling in politics is a trait in girls she lets slide - if only because she doesn't wish to crush attributes that would make a strong leader in her children. On the inside, however, Freyja is opinionated and frustrated. Though she's never desired to fight in the military, she has a horrible tick about her mental abilities being down-talked, and you can bet she thinks she can solve that problem better than you. That being said, she's still a homophobic, speciesist, discriminatory a*****e. Just because she has a brain, doesn't mean most women do. And she won't hesitate, in private, to hit slaves that are out of line.

Open to: Whining about priestesses, I dunno; hit me?
Not Looking For: Mate/Husband (Kondo is hers), Flings,

User Image
Sitheka

Note: He is not IN the SB yet. I have a JRP lined up for him, so until that happens, RPs will have to be done in the future.

Sitheka takes after his father and grandfather in that his face seems permanently stuck in a scowl. In the pride of his birth, Ithambo'hlabathi, the strongest eat first, and so he's learned that he's had to bully others out of the way if he needs to get something to eat. He's not going to share his food with anyone, and he'll raise a lip to anyone who tries. Despite this, he'd rather scare than kill, and prefers to see his enemies flee and run than dead on the battlefield. He believes it's a waste of their potential. He'll be strange in the Stormborn in that he'll be more relaxed around females than males and tends to distrust all that don't prove their worth, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love a good tussle like the rest of them--he's not a poetry kind of guy. Slaves will pop the fuse in his mind for a time, and he'll refuse to take any (at least at first).

Open to: Introduction to Stormborn, introduction to the thrall, his first Viking, (eventual captainhood?), introduction to the concept of marriage, introduction to beliefs in gods, males that might be confused about his ease with females and believe he's one of those, and many more! Hit me.
Not Looking For: Leaving Stormborn (at this moment in time)

Open to:
Not Looking For:

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm
Bonelands - Ithambo'hlabathi

User Image
Surtak

Surtak is the lead Umholi, Gakere's, right-hand man. An Umholi himself, Surtak will do literally anything under service to Gakere. He is a bit awkward around females, and has a very small stature for a male. Without his full mane, one might confuse him for a large female. However, he's more than proven himself as an Umholi, and his foreign accent attracts quite the stories. As a protector, Surtak tends not to give warnings to outside males. He attacks first, asks questions later, and if his opponent continues to fight instead of running, he's the type to deal a death blow. For an Umholi, he takes a strange interest in raising his own cubs, especially the sons. This, too, has spread some rumors.

Open to: Pride RP, Chasing off Rogue Males, Flings (in-pride), Being heckled, Family RP
Not Looking For: Death, Usurp

User Image
Matifa

Matifa, named after the late great Umholi Matifu after his death, is a young and well-meaning lioness. Though she enjoys helping to raise cubs, she isn't ready for a family of her own yet. She isn't sure what she thinks of having her half-brother as their leader, and feels himself distant from him. He did, after all, kill her father. This female is level-headed and does her best by the pride, even if she isn't always the smartest. Matifa is the quiet leader who does not know she is leading, and tries to be the voice of reason when everyone else has gone to extremes.

Open to: General Pride RP, meeting rogues, RP with pride cubs, interaction with Firekin at the outpost
Not Looking For: Rogue-Flings, Mate

User Image
Ulaka

Ulaka is a loud-mouth and a bit of a rumor-monger. However, all these chit-chats are done behind the other persons back. When it comes to encountering her object of discontent headon, Ulaka just can't do it. Rather, she'd just like to be the s**t-starter in the background and never get caught. Needless to say, this doesn't always work out so well. She is an average hunter, and doesn't mind watching cubs. Despite her rumor-monger tendencies, Ulaka does have a decent head on her shoulders, though she is startlingly traditionalist especially for a Busisa. She is the sister of one of the previous Umholi, but decided to stay when he was kicked out.

Open to: Starting rumors about your lion, a fight that she backs down from, watching cubs, a best friend, loud-mouthing in general, In-Pride-Fling
Not Looking For: Starting a Fight Directly, Rogue-Flings, Mate

User Image
Impoqo

Where Surtak may be small for a male lion, Impoqo is huge for a female. She easily marvels an average male for height and stature, and her presence is often described as eerie. However, beyond this Impoqo seems to be completely harmless. She will willingly watch over cubs, and will hunt with whoever requests her to join them. While Impoqo makes many vocal sounds, it is well-believed that she was kicked in the head by an antelope and suffered major brain damage. The huge lioness cannot make any coherent sounds, unless you consider gargling and grunting a coherent sound.

Open to: Rogue-Fling (if it works out ICly), In-Pride-Fling, General Pride RP, an RP where she protects the pride members in some way, Whatever!
Not Looking For: Mate

User Image
Nahmba

Nahmba is the well-meaning old lady of the pride. She is very well on in her years, and is known to have sired many sons, including the current Great Umholi, Gakere. The last litter she'll ever have is now a juvenille, and she's beginning to struggle with the idea that she'll never have another. As a result, she dotes extra on new cubs and is that grandmother who spoils the children perhaps a little too much. Her memory is starting to go, though she knows almost everyone in the pride by name, and many who have left. Some mind find her a little crazy, though not quite enough to be called dangerous. Nahmba is a strange sort of wise - she has seen much, but does not always interpret it in the right ways.

Open to: Giving advice, talking to everyone, helping instruct with hunts, watching young children, telling stories, etc.
Not Looking For: Flings, Mate

Open to:
Not Looking For:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 pm
Pridelands

User Image
Fefe

With a thick accent and a motherly attitude, Fefe is a big mother in the pride. She's an exceptionally good hunter, and she'll be the first to welcome you to the Pridelands if she sees you. She shares her kills with all. However, Fefe also has a no-nonsense sort of attitude. Games just aren't her thing, and she won't put up with your childish tantrums. She's raised a litter of cubs all by herself, so she knows s**t when she sees it! She's personally battled two hyenas in the war and left them scarred, so she's seen that, too.

Open to: Flings, Mate, Family RP
Not Looking For: Leaving the Pridelands

Bahari

Open to:
Not Looking For:

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Swampies - Jini'msemi

Open to:
Not Looking For:

Nchi'mahadhi

Open to:
Not Looking For:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Ela

User Image
Mingan Galvlati - Shadow Clan

Blank slate. 8[

Open to: Looking to move him to the swamplands - any swampies that he could meet and talk to when they were stationed in the Ela would be great!
Not Looking For: I dunno

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:14 pm
???

Open to:
Not Looking For:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm
Gods

User Image
Uuni

She has her own plot thread here

User Image

Sikilizana has only recently escaped the confines of her mother, and if there is one thing in life she loathes, it is her. Now, she has become nearly obsessed with the quest for knowledge, and being independent. This has caused her to be willing to try most everything, and not all of it is moralistic. She knows she's a goddess, and she's perfectly happy to let the ego seep in to the rest of her. Her only rule seems to be don't ******** with Siki. It seems she has decided she can mess around with the heads of the rest of the world. Sikilizana wants to know about you; at times she is subtle, and others she is blunt and outright with questions. Mortals, she views as mere toys. She treats them like possessions in the same way her mother treated her as one.

Powers

Domain: Obsession
Temporary Powers:
- Has the ability to increase the drive of someone's desires and wishes while in their presence. Instead of just wanting something a little, they will put almost all of their effort into one particular thing. They may lose sleep over simply the idea, they won't be able to stop thinking aout it, and they will work on their "goal" or "idea" at every moment they can. It can make them exceedingly efficient and focused if not very tired.
- Given an individual is obsessed with something, Siki's soul can inhabit their body to grant them additional ability to carry out a task. If it's obsessed with a lover, she can make them say the right things and be confident enough to make a move. If it's with swimming the Nile, she'd be able to grant them the stamina/strength/swimming ability for that short amount of time. Seeing as this is broad, other god-powers that have affected an individual who rule over a particular trait (say, strength), would obviously have greater influence over said individual.
- Similar to the second, Siki's soul can inhabit the body of an obsessed individual for a time with varying degrees of control based on the level of obsession. These are her "chosen" deciples. She can talk to them in their minds and guide them on their task. It is the perverbial "subconscious" that can sometimes seep into people that have extreme cases of obsession. Examples being: count only in sevens, never step on cracks, washing hands compulsively, stalking an individual they are obsessed over, plotting a deadly revenge, etc. While in this "soulless" state, Sikilizana's body is vulnerable and can be "killed", trapped, etc. by mortals or cursed by other gods.
Permanent Power:
- True to the nature of obsession, Sikilizana's final power is that of a curse. An individual put under this will be completely obsessed with the concept of Siki's choosing. Most commonly, she makes this concept her ownself. This makes them easy to manipulate, and effectively like slaves to her whims - the way the obsession is expressed can vary greatly from individual to individual based on personality. This curse can be broken upon death or when the individual has completed the tasks/obtained the obsessive idea that Sikilizana has delgated to them.

Open to: Mortals to curse (she wants followers, damn it), God interaction, ******** with lives, a giant gang of badasses devoting to serve her, She'll help out prides, too, if there's a lot of worshipping her involved
Not Looking For: Death, Non-plot involved mates

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm
Lists to be sorted for Journal:

Some old RPs I found:
(Tapu) (finished) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18493985
(Hanyu) (unfinished) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17218375
(Tapu) (finished)
(Csoa) (unfinished) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17223315

Finished:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23568633 (Rapha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23576707 (A'nna)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23576457 (Rapha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23574565 (Tapu)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23367125 (Rapha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23818229 (Rapha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23132400 (Rapha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23852699 (Mini)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23826567 (Freyja)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23824473 (Nahmba, Impoqo)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23594993 (Huo)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24059831 (Sitheka, Huo, Impoqo)

To Do
- Huo runs away from Home (Seide, Huo, Veru, ?)
- Nahmba goes on a death walk - meets Mpaji and Kaanga
- 3 RPs with Mpaji for breeding with Kaanga
- Huo/An pickup RP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

This little lady would like to learn as much as she possibly can about pretty much everything. So possibly a mentee for Isifo? She'd be bursting with questions about the Hongshan and the Nergui, and wouldn't be likely to mock him if he didn't always understand her. She'd be more likely to try and learn his way of speaking instead. She'll be becoming a water seeker when she's an adult, but will also want to learn a good bit about how to defend herself.

I can be slow sometimes but after about the middle of next week I should be able to pick up speed again.  

Dulcea

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm
Dulcea

Oohh. She'd be perfect! Not very many of the Firekin were legitimately interested in him or his culture other than to make sure he wasn't there to help the Nergui overthrow the Firekin. He also really likes kids, so he'd be more than willing to try and teach her his language, etc.

Maybe she can teach him some things, too: Both about the Firekin commonspeak and any water-seeking lessons she received. He's still new to the Firekin desert so she probably knows more than he does.

I can start something if you want. Or, if you have a start in mind, you're more than welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:13 pm
If you could that would be awesome~

I'm cramming a bit of math for my GRE tomorrow.  

Dulcea

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:28 pm
Dulcea
If you could that would be awesome~

I'm cramming a bit of math for my GRE tomorrow.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23435523#345929417

Here you are.

Good luck with GRE! Just took it a few weeks ago. Not too bad. 8]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out