Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 pm
A Second Chance At Life.

User Image

Jeraha has spent all his life running from his father, and worrying about when the older lion would finally find him. Mostly because Angusho, his dear old dad, had made it his mission to hunt him down and kill him. The fear was so strong, Jeraha even elected to leave his first mate and his previous life behind him to focus on keeping them all safe. He didn't want them to suffer with his father closing in on him.

On his journey, he met Abin, who happened to be his brother. The younger lion helped him in his journey, which changed from running away to preparing for a final confrontation with his old man.

When they finally met, Jeraha and Angusho had a massive fight, from which they both walked away seriously injured. Angusho, however, had lost the encounter and barely escaped with his life. Meanwhile, Jeraha left with Abin, to tend to his wounds.

User Image

No longer worried about a critically injured father, Jeraha now has a chance to restart his life. So I'm looking for a lady for him! What better way to finally feel free, right? If you have anyone who might be interested in a cranky hero-type, feel free to post an offer!

For reference, I might be interested in flings along the way if the plot is right, but I would be more interested in a full time mate. xD Also: his edits do pass on at the discretion of the colorist.

If you would like to read up on his final battle with Angusho, and the meeting of his brother, you can do so with these RPs:

To End Angusho part 1
To End Angusho part 2
To End Angusho part 3
To End Angusho part 4
To End Angusho part 5
To End Angusho part 6
To End Angusho part 7
To End Angusho part 8
To End Angusho part 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Just because Jeraha beat Angusho doesn't mean he's dead. Though he's badly wounded, and probably won't be able to walk properly ever again, he is still the same stubborn, cruel, rude a*****e he always was. He just no longer has the means to best anyone in a fight to prove himself, leaving him seriously disgruntled. I wouldn't be against plots for him! Maybe a lady, maybe not. XD whatever happens to have the misfortune of rolling his way.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Abin and his tiny icon have room for love, too! Though he's with his brother right now, he would head out for the right lady. xD they enjoy their time together, but they are adults and they know they don't have to pal around forever. xD They will always be able to find one another.

Abin is very sweet and kind, wanting to help others. He, like Jeraha, loves to keep others safe, but he is not an a*****e. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 am
I have an even-keeled lady who might be of interest to Jeraha or Abin.

User Image

Margulis is currently a council member in an I/T pride centered around scientific pursuits and a sort of unstructured democracy. It's about to go through some major changes when I get a chance but it will remain a fairly level headed place. Her mate wouldn't have to live within the pride's bounds if he didn't chose to, but given her own history she'd be unlikely to leave. She has a tremor in her legs and a slight vision problem due to a sickness in her youth, but tries her best not to seem weak. Personally she's very open minded and empathetic, although in extreme situations her temper may flare up.

Dulcea

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 am
This may be either a hit/miss idea, but any interaction would be interesting, imo, with anyone! Maybe Angusho? Or Jeraha could unknowingly open her eyes to the kind of emotional damage done by fighting etc? Idk! C:Anyyyyyway.

This is Mbaya an ex-pridelander, who was fueled with such jealousy and insecurity at her young age that it caused her to become selfish, malicious and just a little sadistic. She scarred her sister when they were young, in fear that she was the "favourite" and wanted her father to love her more. She left the Pridelands at adolescent where she met her match for fighting with Hakan'Mawasaii.

They fought many times, and had a strange almost lust-filled relationship. She bore him a little of cubs, she left all to fend for themselves but one. She hoped to train him up to beat his father, and to become a soldier. However Mbaya finally lost a fight to Hakan, majorly, and lost her son in the process as he realised that he wanted to be more like his father, not like his mother, and ran. She is now bitter and rather disillusioned about her past, still rather spiteful and with a tendency to fight, but she realises she can't hurt whoever she pleases quite as much, anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 pm
Sorry to bother you with this quick question, but are you only looking for potential lionesses as mates?  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 pm
Zohwhee
Sorry. XD Holidays are busy X_X If you're still interested, I would love to see how they would work!

Dulcea
The pride doesn't seem like one Jeraha would be very keen on, mostly because he doesn't like prides. xD So I'm not sure they would work together. Thanks, though!

[.Silvr-Moon.]
For Jeraha and Angusho, yes, but Abin would be open for anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Cajanic

Hello Caj!
I had an idea that I'm not 100% would work, but I thought I would bring it up and see what you thought. XD
I have a girl, Aleta, who is a pretty awful lioness inside and who has recently joined the Vikings. (JRP pending....) I'm not entirely sure if it's possible but I had the idea of Angusho maybe being captured by Aleta and becoming her thrall? This would of course mean that Angusho just takes another hit to his pride and I thought that the RP would be pretty hilarious. XD I also thought since he couldn't really fight to the death that a thrall position would be kind of funny for him. This could be a mating thing or not or a fling for life without the actual strings of being a mate? Lol.

If your not up for the thrall idea maybe they could just have a fling or meet in the rogue lands (ICly before she joins). Either way I would love for Aleta to meet him. c:
User Image
Her personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali (her mother) and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

I didn't see anything about thralls needing to only be female but I figure if you're into the idea I would bring it up to Fey to see if it really is okay. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I don't think he would join any pride, so I'm not sure that would work. XD but I would be up for them having a fling! Did you want to meet before or after his fight with jeraha?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 pm
Cajanic

That's fine. XD I wasn't sure if he'd be up for joining a pride but figured I'd ask anyways. Hmm... How about after his fight with Jeraha? C:
Also, would you like to start or would you prefer I did? c:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Cajanic

That's fine. XD I wasn't sure if he'd be up for joining a pride but figured I'd ask anyways. Hmm... How about after his fight with Jeraha? C:
Also, would you like to start or would you prefer I did? c:
After is fine. XD He'll be cranky as hell.

Either way would be fine!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 pm
Cajanic
After is fine. XD He'll be cranky as hell.

Either way would be fine!

Hahaha. XD Okay then! I'll go ahead and get something started and send ya the link. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:15 am
ok!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm
Cajanic
ok!

Starter link! c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]