Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Welcome!

• The first five posts are priority lions.
  • No form just post away
  • Other lions still need plots press spoiler to find out information
  • I'm still currently filling in information so if you want to plot with a lion just ask me about them.
  • Yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

Currently Located | | | Firekin Lands
Personality | | | Minkah has always been a little bit of a black sheep in his family. He always has been kind, patient and sweet. At first he believed that there was good in everyone. He knew that there were lions that did bad things but he always thought that there was some kind of good in them. He was always a kind guy, gentle and caring. As he grew up though that changed, once he was mostly on his own his seer powers started to kick in. They were startling, they came to him in the form of dreams, they were violent dreams of bad happenings, mostly lions harming other lions (Or hyenas, Wild dogs ect). At first he believed that he was having horrible reoccurring dreams, he realized one morning as he woke and stumbled across a scene from one of his dreams that these were visions. He saw creatures being harmed by others and he did not like this. Even after these dreams he is mostly the same, he doesn't have as much faith in others, he doesn't believe that EVERYONE is good (He thinks most are good but he knows that not everyone is good) but he goes out of his way to keep others safe or out of harm's way. He doesn't like to hurt anyone but if it to protect some one good from some one not he will.
Future ideas | | | At the moment he is in the firekin. I want him to help out and fight against the Nergui (It is personal because his father and his sister are in the Nergui). After that I might send him into the roguelands for a little and eventually return to the firekin or he might just stay in the firekin!
Wants | | | Firekin RPies! (With some one who maybe doesn't like him there? Some one who hates him? Some one who embraces him?) | Potential plots for once he leaves the firekin (Or a reason to stay in the firekin!) | "Crimes" to fight or others to help | Although I'm not really looking for one yet but I'll keep my mind open for flings and Mates. He does pass on edits, I may be interested in another edited lion but ONLY if they match his personality (Don't offer a 'evil' character just because they have edits)

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

Currently Located | | | Ela
Personality | | | Shiriki is a character that I'm not completely sure of and I need a little help developing him through RP. He is a pretty sweet guy not exactly one to hurt some one's feelings and if he does he is the kind to bring them some flowers to try to make it better. He isn't exactly the "MANLY MAN MAN", he is sensitive (as in, in touch with his feelings) and caring but strong. He is also extremely confident he isn't exactly one to get upset by some one's words and isn't afraid to tell some one isn't afraid to tell some one that they are making him mad or upset. He loves to make people happy and smile the best he can. He is playful and at times and can be childish when he comes to playing.
Future ideas | | | Shiriki is currently in the Ela pride and will not be going anywhere, not at all sorry guys.
Wants | | | General RP! | Character Development RP | A Mate?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

Currently Located | | | Pridelands
Personality | | | Riv is a pretty grumpy boy. He is moody and quiet. He doesn't talk that often and when he does it's normally sarcastic and witty. He isn't exactly the easiest to get along with and not only that but he isn't exactly the one to go out of his way to make a friend. It takes him a while to warm up to some one, and when he does the only difference is he's a little less serious with his sarcasm. He doesn't play around much, but you can find him time to time goofing around. He is extremely loyal and dedicated to those that he knows. He is protective and doesn't really give up on anyone or anything. He holds grudges though and unless you go out of your way to make it up to him he won't forgive you.
Future ideas | | | I want Riv to hang out in the Pride Lands. I'm willing for him to wander out for a little bit but generally I just want him to be in the Pridelands in the end.
Wants | | | Possibly a fling | Some one to bother him | A Buddy or sparing partner | Possible mate?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Currently Located | | | Pridelands
Personality | | | Kirja is a lot like her mom in many ways. She of course is musical like the other members of the pride but she loves drumming and dancing. She doesn't sing that much but she is pretty good at it. She loves cubs and loves playing around with them and teaching them. She is pretty child like, she doesn't throw fits but she does love to play and joke around. She is bright and cheery and doesn't really let anything let her down. She loves to make people happy and smile. She can be serious though whens she needs to. She isn't exactly the one to mess with she will tell you what she wants and she will get it to. She is smart and can be sassy when she wants to be.
Future ideas | | | Currently will be staying the Nchi raising her children.
Wants | | | I would really love for her to find a mate, some one who can help her raise her current litter and love her and be cute | Pride RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Currently Located | | | Nchi'mahadhi Pride
Personality | | | Vevilla is extremely excitable and friendly. She loves to spend her time having fun, it is extremely hard to bring her down. There is very little that can bring her down. Nothing really makes her upset enough to be brought down but even when it does she doesn't really show it in front of others. She loves to play and loves to have fun and party. Her musical specialty is singing, she spends a good amount of her time singing and almost always caries a tune. She is rarely serious though it's hard to catch her serious. Although she can be she rather live life having as much fun as she can.
Future ideas | | | Currently is in the Nchi pride but may be moving over to the Bhari.
Wants | | | Pridal RP | Possible future Bhari mate/friends | Rogue RP | Possible Fling

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image

Currently Located | | | Roguelands
Personality | | | Chepi is bright, spunky and pushy. She is confident (and honestly at times cocky.) She is vocal and charismatic, she is extremely charming and also can easily talk some one into something. That also has to do with her confidence, she is the type of lioness who goes places and others follow her just because she's walking like she knows exactly where she is going. She is smart and quick witted. She does what she wants and at times it gets in her way. She does have a little bit of a down fall, she is also stubborn and there are times where it gets in her way because she is being too stubborn to do something that she should.
Future ideas | | | Possibly moving to the firekin? O: : D
Wants | | | I obviously want to do something with her! | Possible interest in the firekin lands | A Friend | Some one that follows her around for one reason or another | A RP where she gets to be Sassy.

User Image

Currently Located | | | Rogue lands
Personality | | | Neo'h is every special to me, I originally had him in another shop and now I have him here. He is a sweet heart and a total gentleman, there are very few bad bones in his body. He has a small one here and there. Occasionally he has a temper and can be a little impatient, he normally handles that pretty okay though. Beside to make his anger flare up you'd either have to do something really dumb or do something to his family. He is protective and also extremely family oriented. He is mostly happy and good humored.
Future ideas | | | None at the moment!
Wants | | | A Pride to possibly join | A guy buddy to hang out with | Some time of interesting group to join | Friends | A Possible girl?

User Image

Currently Located | | | Rogue lands
Personality | | | Dez'i wanted nothing more then to be a warrior his entire life. He wasn't allowed to stay in his pride because of a hearing problem but regardless he didn't let that stop him. He was adopted by a lioness and then they ran into a lion who started to teach him how to be a warrior. He doesn't exactly love fighting however he loves to protect everyone around him. He is the best that he can be, he tries to smile as many times as he can during a day and he always puts on a good face.
Future ideas | | | None at the moment!
Wants | | | Some one to protect | A friend | A Pride to join (Possibly Ela that is where his adoptive mother and "Father" lives in) | Adventures to go on

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image

Currently Located | | | Firekin
Personality | | | Seraphina is a workaholic, socially awkward medic. She has a hard time communicating with others at times. Once you've gotten to know her she becomes a little better at talking to some one, she even relaxes some and at times can be silly and playful. She normally has no problem with cubs because well cubs are a little awkward themselves. It is not often you don't find her working in the medical dens. She almost always is there and almost always is working. When she is there she is much more serious then when she is anywhere else.
Future ideas | | | Stick around the firekin and continue to do medic things
Wants | | | Awkward flirting! She will be really confused of what to think | Medical RPies | encounters with cubs | Maybe a Fling? | Maybe a mate?

User Image

Personality | | | Tuz is in all honesty a big goof ball. He likes to goof around and play with others, he is the type of lion who likes to play any time he gets the chance. He is a solider and generally knows what he is doing when it comes to fighting, that is one thing that he can take seriously. Otherwise he is normally laughing, playing pranks one some one or just generally romping around. He is pretty good with cubs. He at times has a hard time fitting in because he feels like others don't like his playful attitude but at the same time he isn't sure if he really cares.
Future ideas | | | Stick around to the Firekinlands
Wants | | | Pride RP | RP where he gets to prank some one or play with them | A serious girlfriend or a goofy girlfriend. I'd like to find some one for him to end up with. <3

User Image

Currently Located | | | Mwezi
Personality | | | Taini is normally extremely quiet lioness. She doesn't come out of her shell much and honestly at first is the type to keep to herself. She is shy at first but she can get over that over time when she gets to know some one. She's a little underdeveloped but I enjoy RPing her. She is a pretty laid back girl once you get to know her and at times she can be giggly and fun loving here and there. But that is pretty rare. She is a slave and is kind of upsets her.
Future ideas | | | Not sure I'm open to everything
Wants | | | Anything really! | Mwezi RPies | Any kinds of plots

User Image

Personality | | | Taini is normally extremely quiet lioness. She doesn't come out of her shell much and honestly at first is the type to keep to herself. She is shy at first but she can get over that over time when she gets to know some one. She's a little underdeveloped but I enjoy RPing her. She is a pretty laid back girl once you get to know her and at times she can be giggly and fun loving here and there. But that is pretty rare. She is a slave and is kind of upsets her.

User Image

User Image

Currently Located | | | Kizi
Personality | | | Anxo is an odd cub and has an odd childhood honestly, he was raised by an odd family. His mom is just generally an odd lioness and his father also has some odd problems going on. He is mostly serious, there are many times where he is grumpy and serious and that is mostly because his father is pretty serious. Not only that but he does everything he can to impress his father and at times he also attempts to impress the others around him some how. He wants to be liked. Not only that but he also can be very goofy and laid back when he's around anyone he knows.
Future ideas | | | Staying in the Kizi? I'm open to anything
Wants | | | Kizi RP | Friends | An enemy?

User Image

Personality | | | Nuriye is a spunky girl who hates being confused for her twin sister. She is also extremely fearless. Nothing gets in her way, there is nothing that can stop her from anything that she wants to do, she doesn't exactly fear anything. She loves to pull pranks on others and confuse them. She is intelligent and knows it but doesn't exactly like to be forced to be serious for one reason or another. At the moment she is enjoying being able to do what she wants and she hasn't exactly focused on the idea of what she wants to do when she grows up.
Future ideas | | | Staying in the firekin forever!!
Wants | | | Firekin RP | An adult that is trying to "teach" her but she just ins't taking them seriously | cub RP | Family RP | Future plot ideas.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 pm
Current RPies in Progress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm
-------Saved for later------

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 pm
Post away!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm

...I want... all your plots :<
/hides.

Though seriously, Firekin RP? With Kasi, and Safi and everyone |D I want those Kasi plots to go through shortly |D  

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Velveteen Angel

...I want... all your plots :<
/hides.

Though seriously, Firekin RP? With Kasi, and Safi and everyone |D I want those Kasi plots to go through shortly |D

Please Yes!!
Could you set something up? O:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm
Yin-Bug

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23453927
|D
Throw in whoever you like.

(I'd also love to do the RP where Kasi passes out sometime soon, with your medic present?) <3

Velveteen Angel

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:44 pm
MASS SIBLING RP 8D YES YES >w>
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items