a search for love & friendship [feel free to post!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm
    I'm a slow RPer and sometimes have to stay for weeks or months without a permanent internet source, but I'll be taking my last class
    in January & I'll be staying with my parents until christmas, which means constant internet & the ability to catch up & new threads. I quite
    love friendly pokes and reminders for my threads!

If we have a thread or plot that you're interested in carrying on please post here with it! I have a terrible memory D: .

As for starting threads? I have no problem starting most of the time! Just let me know if you prefer starting, otherwise I'll assume
    you'd like me to!

No form! Feel free to post while I add in information on any of my SoA's, almost all of my rogues are willing to join prides, some of
    my pride SoA may be willing to leave their pride, etc. unless I specifically note otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:39 pm
All of these guys are looking for friends, I am fairly easy going about finding future mates so feel free to post for those as well!

User Image
one

User Image
is very gentle and likes to dance, which he learned from his mother. He's very interested in finding bugs, especially if they're brightly colored. Will avoid confrontation at most costs and is fairly passive

User Image
>>> start RP with sister for [X]Natty-Chan[X]!

User Image

User Image

User Image
(he is a juv now)

User Image
> just grew to adol!

User Image

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 pm

User Image
Won't leave his pride, but is willing to adventure out into the lands. Very open with all types (whether species or sexuality [he has two dads]), sometimes comes off as a bit bratty or conceited. Has a large extended family & like most in his family would like to continue having a large family.

User Image

User Image
fling with Gintare planned. Needs interactions.

Time to cut you loose - Biisa x Ngauri (srp - 1653 words)
A Chance Encounter - Biisa x Fedha x Tibua (srp - 1971 words)
one
two
happy to meet you - Biisa x Atilla (srp - 1243 words)

User Image

User Image

User Image
Any of the owners of females where we previously discussed the polyamorous mate idea with he & Imre that is interested let me know, he has four complete RPs & a litter in the near future might be fun :3

User Image
one

User Image
may be open for a fling if a very seductive female comes along. We'll talk <3

User Image
Not looking for a mate, but would like interaction with anyone at this point b/c his mate's owner left gaia as far as I know .___.

one

User Image
one

User Image
Has a mate lined up, but general meet & greets are loved

>>> start thread with Maawio for Zohwhee
>>> log RP w/ Krys

User Image
one

User Image
>>> start thread with Ayo for [X]Natty-Chan[X]

User Image
looking for female best friend, in pride (or willing to join?), to gossip with & be catty. Maybe looking for a future surrogate, plus points if she is similar in color to Tareq!

User Image

User Image

User Image
A STUDY IN GENETICS
So I've wanted to do this plot for a very long time, seeing as Fedha is one of my older SoAs. Basically Fedha is obsessed with visions & other seers,
and in the past he used to be obsessed with gods. I'd like him to interact with as many seers as possible, see how different seers get visions
differently and maybe even have a few flings because he's very interested in if two seers produce other seers more frequently than a seer & nonseer
pair or two nonseers.

>> Basically, I will fling him with other seers.
>> if you have a seer and don't mind Fedha manipulating the hell out of him or her and will willingly fling with another seer ICly then let me know too. Couples, etc. BUT keep in mind that Fedha is matching these guys up to study their offspring so he'd likely steal a cub or two or stick around to watch ALL of them for signs of seerism. This could be fun and dramatic to play out. If he does end up stealing cubs and running... they probably won't be treated well. Not physically abused ... but mentally. IDK, LETS TALK. THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER I PROMISE.

I would also like for him to have more interaction & drama with gods, who he feels very bitter towards. When he was much younger he used to collect
god feathers and was obsessed by the idea of becoming one, but after the God of Nightmares basically beat him to an inch of his life he's hated them.
He isn't aware that the Goddess of healing was the one who saved him.

*Zing has offered her Aki as a sort of defender of justice, which will be fun to play out eventually.

>>> start RP with Mwokoti for Hopefully
>>> start RP with Mulika for Krys

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
complete blank slate. I am clueless about the vikings and need haaalp.

User Image
lazy and a bit of a tomboy. Completely at ease with strangers but doesn't like putting effort into actually growing close to others. On her naming quest, would like some social interaction. Mate or a fling would be cool but lions only. She seriously would probably hide from any non-lion species.

User Image
vicious and has a bit of a nonsexual brother complex; she's always by his side and doesn't trust others at all even though she's part of a pack. Looking for a fling or a male she might decide would be worthy of helping her let her line live on or something.

User Image
Hopefully has offered Winza for rogue swap! Need some pride RP!

User Image
fun loving, flirtatious, competitive is what I can remember for this girl. Flings are a definite, mates are a no because she's not the serious relationship type. This could definitely change via plotting and stuff.

User Image
still unsure whether she's considered part of the pride or not >_>;; but in any case, she has a child like mind and I would like to find someone to take care of her, maybe get her into a maturer state or something where she could think about having a family.

User Image
considering moving into the rogue lands or another pride. Bratty, a bit stupid, hot-head... though also very depressed because when she was just MIA for a while her mate went off and had an affair and then went missing. So yup. dramalamamama.

User Image
I ... THINK she has something with someone plotted but who knows?

User Image
Very comfortable with herself, goes with the flow and is a bit silly. Prefer a mate with her.

User Image
She's heading to the K'Z if I'm not mistaken and I would really like a JRP so throw it at me! She's actually going with Xiu if I'm not mistaken. They're in an open relationship so some interesting plotting surrounding that could be cool?

User Image
Probably sending her to the swampies... once I figure out what is going on with the swampies. -bricked- but she wants to meet up with her son sometime in the future (Biisa). I wouldn't mind a mate or fling with her... fairly blank slate but I imagine her to be very nice, very firm in her beliefs and flirty but not loose.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:52 pm
and an rp list will be here  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 pm
Mpenda and Velum rp cause they will still make eyeraep babbies yes  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 am
Puhterodactyl
Mpenda and Velum rp cause they will still make eyeraep babbies yes

yesyesyesyes. <3 Once you give me a reply heart mmmm and I will get on aim later today <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 am
For you, I have:

User Image

She's part of Mava'Bunda, but hasn't gotten her new cert yet.
I've never really rped her, so she's basically open for anything for your hyena boy or girl. She's a Guard.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 pm
for Nyoge & Seriti: yes he definitely needs more interaction! I'm not positive what I have in mind for him in the future but any sort of interaction would be good. He's obsessed with gaining rank/power but fairly lazy.

for Mtulinga & Seriti: Mtu is sort of a jerk and is obsessed with sticking by her brother's side, but definitely needs interaction with others!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Fedha - I have Mwokoti (Goddess of the Lost) for general God RP. Her domain / entire life basically revolves around helping mortals, so it might be interesting.

Umoya - I have Winza for rogue swap if you'd like. =]  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 pm
You've convinced me. >> When you get Fedha things rollin' I will happily toss Mulika your way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Hopefolly
Fedha - I have Mwokoti (Goddess of the Lost) for general God RP. Her domain / entire life basically revolves around helping mortals, so it might be interesting.

Umoya - I have Winza for rogue swap if you'd like. =]

yes & yes <3

I do think Fedha's interactions with Mwokoti would be very interesting, especially if she's a helper sort lol. Does she usually go around in mortal form when interacting with mortals? A big part of me feels Fedha is definitely lost in many ways mentally & morally etc. IDK right now, doing this quick because I have company but he's probably my favorite character out of all of them (-no shame-)

As for Umoya, what is Winza like? Umoya is fairly easy going and friendly, and very liberal when it comes to her prides' traditions and such.

Krysin
You've convinced me. >> When you get Fedha things rollin' I will happily toss Mulika your way.

yes lovie <3 we can do some aim rps and such over the course of some days, yes? of course -runs- <333  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Lethrossen
for Nyoge & Seriti: yes he definitely needs more interaction! I'm not positive what I have in mind for him in the future but any sort of interaction would be good. He's obsessed with gaining rank/power but fairly lazy.

for Mtulinga & Seriti: Mtu is sort of a jerk and is obsessed with sticking by her brother's side, but definitely needs interaction with others!

Seriti could always try to train Nyoge to be a guard. :3 She takes pride in her work, and would be eager to teach someone, and try to keep them motivated in the process. Or at least yell at him until he did what he needed to do. xD

I think Seriti could handle a bit of a jerk. Just as long as it doesn't go too far and doesn't make her angry. xD But I think we could work some interaction in there. She needs some friends, or even just someone to blow steam off with if they're both yelling at each other. Seriti wouldn't understand the brother part, as she was an only pup at the time of her birth, and long grown by the time her parent's had a second litter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm
Lethrossen

Mwokoti's actually pretty adverse to disguises, so she tends to just be herself (Goddess form). Though, she's starting to finally change her opinion some; she just recently appeared as a bird.

She's actually Goddess of the physically lost. As in, she leads people back to their home, or to a family member, or an object. Things like that.

Winza is pretty chill. He's a seer, but his powers are pretty dormant, so he doesn't sweat it much. Rolls with the punches and such.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:17 pm
Quote:

User Image

User Image
Would he be up for meeting Jahzara? Maybe down the line if you are interested we could see if it turns into more but if not I'm really looking for interactions for her. C: She's nearly a blank slate. >w<;

Quote:
User Image

He could meet Cordero or Varali (Na'vi).

User Image
Coeur could use interactions in the pride as she has had very little. Would Mvushi be up for meeting a new member? C:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff