Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 am
This is just general RP for some of my couples in SoA xd heart I have so many I'd like to breed, but I'm sadly lacking in the RP department. With the exceptions of Xavier, Maraka, and Jahina, they all have a mate(That I... Also own...), so I'm not seeking new breeding/mating offers heart

*Edit* Okay, so apparently there's some folks who take issue with me mating my own SoA to my own SoA. Let me be clear about something - I don't have problems of nobody wanting their SoA to be mates with mine, I rarely go LOOKING. I DO have SoA that have mates that aren't my own, but they are very few and far between, because I had someone CANCEL A MATE AGREEMENT IN A PRIDE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW FLINGS BEHIND MY BACK. That HURT, it hurt VERY BAD to the point that IF I am asking about your SoA being the MATE of my SoA and not just a casual fling, it's because I TRUST you to NOT do that. I don't think I'll touch on the 'she has bad taste' comment, because then we may get into name-calling type territory.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 am
User Image and User Image

Meet Dongo and Huong! They've been in the Ela'wadiyi for a while - OOCly, two years+. They've raised two litters to adulthood, with Huong progressively getting used to raising boys(Their first son, she thought he was a girl until his full mane grew in since she had never seen a male younger than an adolescent up to that point in her life) and Dongo getting used to the fact that no matter where he goes... He's going to find a relative of some sort. As their certs say, they're in the Mantis clan... And boy have they left a mark! And they still want MORE cubs to cuddle and raise!

Dongo's finished RPs: 2
In progress: 2

Huong's finished RPs: 0
In progress: 2  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 am

This is Kiazi and Uziwa'muundi. They came to the Ela, OOCly, a year ago. They came to to the Ela from a coastal area, so Uziwa's been trying to explain fish to a few lions that have never been... As it turns out, fish aren't exactly stupid enough to swim in rivers teaming with crocodiles and hippos that she's seen! Not that she can see into the water in the rivers, they tend to flow very brown. She's not the odd one, though! Kiazi is! Everywhere he goes, he plants potatoes. Why? No reason, he just likes to do it. He's taken to putting skulls and crossed leg bones next to larger collections of his plants, since eating the leaves tends to be a bad idea. Uziwa questions her sanity in sticking with him sometimes, but she finds his potato planting ways at least adorable, and one day wants little spuds with him.

Kiazi's RP count: 2
In progress: 1 (An SRP XD )

Uziwa's RP count: 2
In progress: 1 (An SRP XD )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 am

Zhivko and Lilo aren't exactly from the Mwezi, and have their own sad and sore pasts. Zhivko's father is a lion in the Mwana, which Zhivko himself left behind because his visions(Yes, he's a seer!) pointed him to a blue lioness and a pride that worships the moon. While he left on amicable terms with his father, he's none too happy with past doings. He also has another problem... His great-grandfather's name leaves a bad taste in the mouths of a LOT of lions who have heard the stories of him, but seeing other pink lions in the Mwezi has at least helped Zhivko deal with it. Nobody's commented YET, thankfully. Lilo's bloodline also has taint - But that's not something she knows. Her mother was from the Jini-msemi, but was ousted because she had a fling with a line reported as tainted, because her grandfather witnessed the birth of an older litter of aunts and uncles. Her mother went to the Pridelands with the litter, where Lilo grew up not knowing the history - She's still utterly oblivious to it, though Zhivko has seen peeks of it in dream-visions here and there(He doesn't know what they are, though - He thinks they're just dreams of what Lilo's family MIGHT be like).

They came to the Mwezi together, and are happy to hunt for the pride. They are woefully in need of pridal interactions, primarily within their own class!

Zhivko's RP count: 2
In progress: 0

Lilo's RP count: 1

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:49 am

Haggy and Gyps are a curious match up - She was born in the Firekin, but because of her coat coloring, had to leave. She holds no ill-will toward her birth pride for it, though, and plans on taking one appropriately-colored cub home when she visits - Like Zhivko, Haggy's a seer, and her visions have been telling her to visit home and talk to her half-sister, Morag. She fully plans on putting in a very good word about the Mwezi as a place for Huria to go! Gyps... Dreads that trip, simply because if Haggy's on the SMALLER side of Firekin, just how big is her father? He may be on the larger end for some rogues, but he's BARELY bigger than his mate! And having grown up rogue, Gyps has seen a lot of lions. When they joined the Mwezi, they were glad to wake up under a nearly full moon, placing them in the high class (Haggy finds that a fair trade for having to leave her family). When the position opened up, Haggy took up the role of a midwife, with Gyps right there to help her if she needed him. She's gotten very good with various herbs, and happily anticipates the day she'll have her own cubs. Gyps... Is as nervous as any would-be father will be, but a good kind of nervous(Little girls he gets to beat boys back from? Sign him up!).

While I need RP more for Gyps, I'm happy to gather them AMPLE RP for... A second breeding xd

Gyps' RP count: 3
In progress: 2 (One is an SRP)

Haggy's RP count: 5
In progress: 1  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
With

Wamblee is vain... Very vain. He thinks himself as beautiful as a god. The fact his grandfather was a god may have something to do with that. To add to this, Mola'katiti is also vain, and for the longest time thought she WAS a goddess. She's since grown out of that, but she still thinks she's too beautiful for the mortal world and that she SHOULD be a goddess. There's no known god blood in her, though, so she's just vain for the sake of vanity. Emera's a contrast to them both. Though her father IS a god, she's far from vain - Because she's blind, she finds no point in worrying about appearances that she can't even see. Wamblee finds her utterly adorable for it, and dotes on her because of it(She totally lets him), while Mola hunts for them. Does Wamblee think he has the best harem ever? Yes he does. They joined the Ukuucha because Wamblee, being a rogue, has no idea if any prides besides them actually let a guy have two mates, and hey, when in a place where multiple mates is the norm...

One may wonder, how does a blind lioness get around? To make up for her lack of sight, Emera's got great ears(In fact, slightly larger than one would normally have, the better to hear with), a great sense of smell(Did that lion six feet away just FART...?)... And monstrous whiskers. No, seriously, they're huge, and shift to help her navigate(She relies more on her ears and nose, though).*

Wamblee actually needs more RP than his girls, simply so he can breed with both.

Wamblee's RP count: 3

Mola's RP count: 3

Emera's RP count: 3

* - Actually somewhat based on cat whiskers. With some cats, if you move your hand in front of their faces, I've actually watched their whiskers and upper lip muscles shift TOWARD my hand.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:00 am
User Image
With

Lutfi and Nilofer were born in the Ukuucha, and met there when they were cubs. Nilofer spawned in Lutfi an adoration of the color blue and spots - He's not particularly picky about the combo, so long as a girl has one or the other at MINIMUM. While he was out on his Banu quest, his father actually went and got three girls, and whichever of him and his brothers returns first gets a choice of one. Lutfi has no idea about this... But he'll totally go for spots. He met Shinkai while out in the world, and brought her home with him to be one of his Banu.

Lutfi can be rude and brash, but he knows how to treat a girl. Nilofer is haughty, distrusting of other girls because they could get between her and HER man. She's not going to be happy to have to share Lutfi with two other girls. Shinkai is a kind lioness, not really one to start trouble. She finds the idea of the Ukuucha fascinating, and joined Lutfi with the knowledge she would NOT be the Beybanu - That is Nilofer, and she answers to Nilofer right under Lutfi. She knows he'll treat them well, too - Shinkai is a seer(Rolled)!

Lutfi needs 15 RPs minimum, because... Three ladies xd

Lutfi's RP count: 0
In progress: 1(SRP)

Nilofer's RP count: 0

Shinkai's RP count: 0
In progress: 1(SRP)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 am

Meet Kanzi and Sokota'kibinja, or Barnacle and Wind Whistler. Wind Whistler's sister is actually in the Ukuucha, but she wasn't content with such a life... Or sharing her man. She met Barnacle, and he was HERS, nobody else's. Barnacle didn't much fancey the idea of the Ukuucha himself, anyway. Nothing against them, just not his bottle of rum. Both grew up rogues, with Barnacle's parents being very strict about what a lion should and shouldn't do. Flings? That's a big no-no. He had to have a mate, so he took the very fluffy Wind Whistler. His father spoke of pirates, though not quite the Maestros - What pirates he spoke of, his son has no idea, but these two went to the Maestros. They rather like the life style.

They need RP for more than just little pirate babies - Barnacle wants to be a captain, and Wind Whistler wants to be a Crew member - HIS crew member. She's not content with being just a wench. When they eventually have cubs, they plan on already having their own crew... Including the cubs.

Barnacle's RP count: 1
In progress: 3 (1 is an SRP)

Whistles' RP count: 1
In progress: 3 (1 is an SRP)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:08 am

As can be told by the gens on their certs, Danzi and Kimiko are VERY old lions. They've seen a lot in life, too much to regale here, but they've kept crossing paths to the point they've finally settled down. Danzi is Kimiko's first mate, but she's his second - His first mate tragically died sparing one of their cubs because said cub had been born the golds of the Pridelands, a throwback to Danzi's uncle. While they both have their shames born of actions, and shames born of lineage, they've found forgiveness of past deeds.

Danzi's RP count: 0

Kimiko's RP count: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 am

These are Bluu'kirembo and Warrul'thun. They're a bit of a May-December pair - Warrul's much older than Bluu. But Bluu doesn't mind, because he likes her more mature mind, and he makes Warrul feel much younger. Fate very much brought them together - He left his birth pride because it disbanded, chasing stories of his father to the Pridelands, where Warrul's lived outside the border her whole life, never having the confidence before to join. What they primarily seek is permanent residence so they have the protection of a pride - Warrul for the first time in her life, and Bluu for the second time.

The first RP they need is, obviously, a JRP. *Edit* For the Pridelands! I forgot that bit xd

Bluu's RP count: 0

Warrul's RP count: 0

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 am

Kiran and Aurinko are a rather fitting match. Both born in the pride, Aurinko's the daughter of a former rogue and an ex-Pridelander, while Kiran is the son of an ex-Pridelander and a niece of the Regents. While Aurinko took up the Soldier life, Kiran decided to diverge from what his parents did and do more like his cousin Ea and become a medic. He started at a great time - Kiran is actually bilingual! He speaks both the common tongue and the Northern Dialect, having learned from the Hongshan that were patients in the wards. Aurinko finds this useful, as does Kiran. Their relationship began as cubs, much like Kirans' parents' relationship, though it wasn't so nice. She often mocked him for helping with the medics, but Kiran simply brushed it off. While he started off a gentle cub, he's developed a thick skin... That may have to do with being around his cousin so much. Regardless, they have a good and solid relationship.

It should be pointed out that while Ea is Kiran's cousin, he's actually her SECOND cousin.

Kiran's RP count: 0
In progress: 1? I gotta find it!

Aurinko's RP count: 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 am

Ngoma and Ramla both have very different back stories, though from the point they met, it's converged. Ngoma was born in the Firekin when the pride was split in two - He was born on the Traditionalist side, and left when the prides remerged, feeling betrayed by Kenna and her doings. He lived a rogue's life, finding conflict only in his sister, Jua'taka, telling him that their father was never a Firekin but a Pridelander - Their father was not Makaa'kali, but Danzi. He didn't take it well. Eventually, he found himself in a new desert, the Tuait desert, where he met Ramla... And found that though she is MUCH smaller than he is(In human terms, a 6'6" guy with a 5'2" girl), she very much can and WILL kick his a**. Ramla grew up training to be a Guardian - The Tuait answer to the Firekin Guard. When the pride began to collapse and lions began to leave, including a couple lions that left the Firekin after Ngoma, the pair left, wishing their first litter well in the choices they made about where they'd go from there. They crossed paths with the Nergui before they reached the Firekin, as Ngoma wanted to show Ramla his birth pride before they found a place they could go together.

Ngoma's converted to the Nergui way of life, and has no idea one of his own brothers is there - Both were brought in for the same reason, the runes on their shoulders inherited from their mother. Ramla's been keeping it a secret from Ngoma, though after a conversation with the Kaar Oma's son, she's considering telling him or simply letting him see his brother amid the Dhlurr - Perhaps Ngoma can convince his brother to convert?

Ngoma's RP count: 0

Ramla's RP count: 1

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 am

These two have been keeping the Usafi'tukufu afloat for a while now, doing everything they can to improve the numbers of the colony while Sayen's brother, Kamawi, was out gathering members. He's back now, so they're feeling far less pressure.. Which means it's time for more cubs! They already had one litter, though sadly two or three abandoned the colony. The rest they've been sending out to find mates, including the heir to Sayen's half of the throne. They're both rather calm leopards, though for different reasons. Sayen's is more born from trying to KEEP calm while trying not to panic, between a plague destroying their numbers, and hidden remnant of the plague unleashed from the old temples by an earthquake devastating their fragile numbers. Things are picking back up, thankfully. Nava is calm more because he grew up in a very relaxed environment. He knows very much about humans, and finds joy in studying the temples and paintings in the temples, to the point that blank walls he encourages the Historians to leave their own history on.

Nava's RP count: 1

Sayen's RP count: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 am
User Image

This is Xavier, the God of the Cursed. He's been reborn too many times to count, and usually because of his multi-life brother, Athrun - One of his more persistent curses is that when Athrun is reborn, Xavier is reborn. His last rebirth had a sever delay, though - Athrun was already an adolescent again when Nelly, God of Hate, attacked the Neled'orod, the pride Xavier HAD been living in... As a Goddess. While the Goddess fought the God to give others a chance to escape, it proved in vain as Hate killed the Cursed, and Xavier found himself reborn in the God's Haven. He rather hates it there, too much snow... He ended up getting 'help' down in the form of Din-tei, the Goddess of Gravity - The second closest he has to what he'd call a friend(The closest and the only he'd so far give the label is Abla, Goddess of Hardships). He hasn't been up in the haven since, due to lack of flight ability(It's negotiable as to why he can't fly).

Xavier spent the last two lives a female, so this time around he's far from a pleasant god to be around. He's often abusive to his hare, Yutu, and would be to his vulture, Vunde, too, if the vulture weren't a smartass with quick enough reflexes to get away. Beyond that, Xavier's an a**, but he can be nice - A jerk with a heart of bronze(Too much of an a** for that heart of gold). At the moment, he's hanging around near the Nergui, having dumped a cub off on someone else that he'd negotiated for.

He also has a leopard form, because they're pretty close to looking like his natural form as it is.

RP count: 14 (15, technically, but one is waiting to be posted for another RP to be done) - The goal is 25!
In progress: 1 (Would be four, but I think 3 can be called abandoned)

User Image

Maraka is a sleaze ball. He single-pawedly caused a leopardess to lose her memory via a thunder of rhinos, if only because he wanted her to be in his debt to hunt for him for the rest of her life. It didn't work well, because another leopard saved her that fate(The other leopard has no idea, though). He tries to con others out of their meals and shinies, not liking to do work himself. Which is a pity, because he's joining the Kuroi, and to get to a rank where he doesn't have to work... He has to get his pretty paws dirty. Poor baby. And of course, he's conned his little brother and another cheetah into joining with him, their sister, and their sister's friends, and a VERY annoying leopardess...

As you can imagine, I need a (finished) JRP for him xd But that leopardess mentioned? She has 5 RPs, and Maraka's flinging with her(Dating to just around the time of the memory loss, so she's not going to remember him at all).

RP count: 3

User Image

This is Jahina, born to a sad mother(Her pride had disbanded, and most of her first litter left to other places) and an ex prince of the Firekin, in his last litter of offspring. She's never met her father(that I know of), but she's heard about him from Danzi. She feels pride in her royal blood lineage, but she also feels a lot of pride in where she was born. She has absolutely no intention of leaving, ever, and plans on encouraging her children to stick around, too.

RP count: 1

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100