Yes I've played #2
  Yes I've played #3
  Yes I've played #4
  I've played more than one
  No, but i'd like to play
View Results

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:44 pm
Have you ever played Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen for the gamecube?
If you have post your thought and opinions on the games and how they could inprove the series.

I say that if they ever made Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen for the nintendo revolution that it should be online.

Here's a vidieo of the English version of Gekitou Ninja Taisen #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvAN2bY11E&search=Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen

I hate the english version but hey...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm
i like it....but that guy's pronunciation really pissed me off stressed  

Historical

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:23 pm
Junzaki
i like it....but that guy's pronunciation really pissed me off stressed
Sa-Zoo- kay. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 pm
stressed *bites you*  

Historical

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:52 am
Japanese > English

But if you don't speak Japanese or at least aren't leaning it, it won't be any fun for you, and I suggest strictly American fans get the English one so you can read the text.
As for me, I've learned a lot of Japanese from playing the game.

NGNT3 IS THE BEST VERSION.
They made Shikamaru a button-mash character! How horrible! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:55 am
Oh and...

Classic Black Sheep
I say that if they ever made Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen for the nintendo revolution that it should be online.
This will likely never happen unless Naruto got vastly popular in Japan.
Like it was YEARS ago. xp

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:30 pm
Penguin Supporter
Japanese > English

But if you don't speak Japanese or at least aren't leaning it, it won't be any fun for you, and I suggest strictly American fans get the English one so you can read the text.

I don't know about learning Japanese (they have menu FAQs), but the Japanese version is way better than the english versions. Good god I hate the English dub of naruto.

I agree, NGNT3 is the best version. I like NGNT4 but I think it could have been better. NGNT4 is missing alot of stuff from NGNT3 and I don't think they did Kisame justice; you couldn't even use the D-pad, and that character select menu was awful gonk .

Skikamaru is my best character xd , that teleportation move really helps with stretegies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Penguin Supporter
Oh and...

Classic Black Sheep
oh it'll make a come back just wait until they're done with the filler crap.  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:56 am
Classic Black Sheep
Penguin Supporter
Japanese > English

I don't know about learning Japanese (they have menu FAQs), but the Japanese version is way better than the english versions. Good god I hate the English dub of naruto.

I agree, NGNT3 is the best version. I like NGNT4 but I think it could have been better. NGNT4 is missing alot of stuff from NGNT3 and I don't think they did Kisame justice; you couldn't even use the D-pad, and that character select menu was awful gonk .

Skikamaru is my best character xd , that teleportation move really helps with stretegies.
It's boring with a menu translation laying at the side. mad Gaijins...

Yeah... I went a little crazy because I saved for months to get it, and then realized it kinda sucked a**.

It's not a strategy. They frackin' killed Shikamaru and anyone can play him. rolleyes
After some tests, he's the third easiest character to play.
First is Sasuke, then Lee...
And this isn't my opinion alone. Lots of people say this. surprised
Some say Shikamaru's the easiest to play.
Anyway, I've found out exactly how to counter his teleport, they miss everytime, and die very quickly.

Edit: Sasuke's teleport also counters Shikamaru's teleport, therefore making the game stupidly inbalanced.
If the characters were balanced, Shikamaru would sit in a bush for 30 minutes, and then push his opponent off a very large cliff.
Team 7 was given all the bonus, and since Naruto, Gaara, and Shikamaru are well-liked, they were also given ultra cheapness in the making.
I think people are REALLY good when they can play characters like Zabuza and Anko well.
Chouji, believe it or not, is really damn fast.
No one can beat me with Chouji. >.>
So he's pretty cheap too.

Most of the characters were structured very poorly, making game play really cheap.
Some of this was improved in NGNT4, which is why MOST people hate it.
I like that part of it, but hate just about everything else they changed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:01 am
Classic Black Sheep
Penguin Supporter
Oh and...

Classic Black Sheep
oh it'll make a come back just wait until they're done with the filler crap.
That's what the white brothers keep saying.
But seriously; Naruto hit it's peak in Japan about 4 years ago.
Once the peak is hit, and anime never gets as popular again.
It may in America, but not in Japan.

Even mainstream anime like Pokemon didn't get popular, even though it got way cooler.

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:49 am
Penguin Supporter
Classic Black Sheep
Penguin Supporter
Japanese > English

Yeah... I went a little crazy because I saved for months to get it, and then realized it kinda sucked a**.

It's not a strategy. They frackin' killed Shikamaru and anyone can play him. rolleyes
Anyway, I've found out exactly how to counter his teleport, they miss everytime, and die very quickly.

Edit: Sasuke's teleport also counters Shikamaru's teleport, therefore making the game stupidly inbalanced.
If the characters were balanced, Shikamaru would sit in a bush for 30 minutes, and then push his opponent off a very large cliff.
Team 7 was given all the bonus, and since Naruto, Gaara, and Shikamaru are well-liked, they were also given ultra cheapness in the making.
I think people are REALLY good when they can play characters like Zabuza and Anko well.

Most of the characters were structured very poorly, making game play really cheap.
I don't know why everyone says that Zabuza, Anko, and Chouji suck, for a good minute Chouji was my best character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:07 pm
WTF??!!! ZA-BOO-ZUH??? EE-RU-KUH??? SA-KOO-RUH??? NUH-ROO-TOH??? SAH-ZU-KAY??? They're worse then the actual dub Cartoon Network Dub!!!

My brother is planning to get it crying I think I'm gonna diiiiieeee...

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:41 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
WTF??!!! ZA-BOO-ZUH??? EE-RU-KUH??? SA-KOO-RUH??? NUH-ROO-TOH??? SAH-ZU-KAY??? They're worse then the actual dub Cartoon Network Dub!!!

My brother is planning to get it crying I think I'm gonna diiiiieeee...
is that good or bad?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:10 am
Classic Black Sheep
Penguin Supporter
Classic Black Sheep
Penguin Supporter
Japanese > English

I don't know why everyone says that Zabuza, Anko, and Chouji suck, for a good minute Chouji was my best character.
Zabuza and Anko are just hard to use. I kick a** with Zabuza only on a good day. D:

Chouji is totally a cheap character. They ruined team 10. ;-;

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:00 pm
Zabuza and Chouji are better used as crowd control rather than one-on-one fighting; if you get them in a 3+ player match they won't let you down. Anko is easy to play with, she can't link combos, but her techniques are strong. The characters who are really cheap are Akamaru and that damn puppet Karasu.

I don't really play with team 10 that much outside of Shikamaru. Ino is ok I guess(better than Sakura at least talk2hand ), I just don't like to play with her.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff