Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Priorities || Updated!] JRP's, Love, Prides/Pack..... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm
To keep this short and sweet I have a couple SoA who need mates/pride/packs/RP. Of course I have many others who are/could be looking for the same thing in my journal, if you want to take a look. ;D

User Image
Name: Erimentha
Meaning: Collector of Thoughts, Determined Protector
Pride: Stormborn - Won JRP - Waiting for it to be done
Position: Freeborn
Mate: None
Cubs: None
Parents: Rogue x Rogue
Siblings: N/A
Personality: Erimentha is very much an adventurer, warrior and she likes to think of herself as a protector. She would be someone who would very much fight for her pride, even if it meant she had to harm or kill others who might necessarily have deserved it. Although, she probably wouldn't go out on her own and just kill others for the fun of it. If her higher ups asked of her she would but otherwise she's happy following them and fighting for the cause. She also will NEVER give up on anything.
Looking for: JRP, Anything else.
Not looking for: Death, New pride, Maiming.
RP color: #FFCC33
Finished RP Count: 2

User Image
Name: Aleta
Meaning: Truth
Pride: Stormborn - Needs JRP
Position: Freeborn
Mate: Open
Cubs: N/A - Has a fling planned, looking for more?
Parents: Shibasa x Mkali
Siblings:
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.
Looking for: JRP! Anything where she can be a bish. >>;
Not looking for: Death, New pride
RP Color: #B8B8B8
Finished RP Count: 0

User Image
Name: Cordero
Meaning: Little Lamb (Spanish)
Pride: Rogue
Position: N/A
Mate: Open to offers
Cubs: N/A
Personality: Cordero is a the type of guy who wants to take care of his family, even if it means him going without. He is very mature, selfless and likes to wander from place to place, but if he was to find something to make him stay in one place, he would. His brain never shuts off though, he's always asking himself a million questions and trying to find out the meaning to everything. He's definitely the type that would fight someone to the death if someone he cared about was in harms way, but he would also lend his claws to help a stranger too. His mother has always been afraid of males and has only recently began to open up after her fling that led to the birth of him and his siblings so he doesn't really understand what it means to be a "man" or what it's like to have a father. Right now he's very naive about the world around him. *He needs more RP for development XD*
Looking for: Mate, Flings (?), Pride, RP.
Not looking for: Death, Maiming.
RP color: #666666
Finished RP Count: 2

User Image
Name: Cyrah
Meaning: Enthroned (African)
Colorist: Safaia
Seer: Yes
Pride: N/A
Personality: Blank slate; Mute but has a kind and energetic nature. *Hasn't been Rp'ed*
Looking for: Pack, Mate, Flings (?),
RP color: #CC3366

User Image
Name: Mahon
Meaning: Bear Cub (Irish)
Pride: Seorsa-fala
Position: Dark Son
Mate: *Open for offers*
Personality: Mahon is a very strong male who embodies a warriors spirit. He can be a brute at times but he is also very respectful to the ladies. Mahon is very protective and will do anything for those he cares about. His brutish nature that does appear only applies to guys and usually only when he's wanting to spar. *To be added to as more RP's come*
Looking for: Future mate, Friends, Spars, Adventure, Anything.
Not looking for: Leaving Pride, Death, Maiming.
RP color: #CC0066
Finished RP Count: 1

User Image
Name: Mehera'nafsi
Meaning: Skilled'soul
Pride: Tuait'tekem - JRP in progress
Parents: Tofauti'nafsi x Shujaa
Personality: Blank slate
Looking for: Anything. Pride, future mate, Sibling Rp, ect.
RP color: #CC6633

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 pm
I'll reserve this but it's otherwise open. XD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm
For Cyrah I have a possible pack and friend plot?Anemy who is out on her adol quest as of yesterday belongs to the Nyota-Wasomaji. While she's out on her quest she wants to meet everyone she possibly can. And others of her own kind and age are no expection!

After completing her quest she'll return back home and I want her to bring at least one person back with her (so she'll have someone to talk to other than her family members). So maybe Cyrah could be someone Anemy brings back home as her new friend? If not could they at least meet?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:54 am
For mahera,
I have a lioness whom is willing to adopt her.
Zhen, female dawnwalker has no purpose,
So, she will soon have babies with a god to fulfill that
Purpose with a child. Zhen was adopted, brutally treated,
Sold slave, then take in by an unlikely couple. Rough
Around the edges, she has helped her adoptive mother raise
One litter and now on to the second..but. This time, her
Mother had too many cubs, not enough space so zhen was forced to
Move and now is alone, dedicated to her pride and lonely.
If you want, this girl can take your cub in. Shed be new to this
Full time thing but shed do it to the best of her ability wink

Also have two cubs in the dw that could be friends with. smile maybe a future plot but has to see via rp.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm
CaliWolfe
For Cyrah I have a possible pack and friend plot?Anemy who is out on her adol quest as of yesterday belongs to the Nyota-Wasomaji. While she's out on her quest she wants to meet everyone she possibly can. And others of her own kind and age are no expection!

After completing her quest she'll return back home and I want her to bring at least one person back with her (so she'll have someone to talk to other than her family members). So maybe Cyrah could be someone Anemy brings back home as her new friend? If not could they at least meet?

I'd love for them to meet! Would you like to start?
I'm looking into the pride now and seeing how/if she could fit there. c: So I'll have an answer in that regard soon? >w<

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm
Chi Sohma

Starter link for you. Did it on my WiiU tablet thing. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm
We should have more Mahon x Finnabarr rp :'D <3  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 pm
Aurrie Beaues
We should have more Mahon x Finnabarr rp :'D <3

We should!
Me start or you start? c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm
If you could, that'd be cool! If not, I plan on rping on Tuesday and will start something up then. xD; I've got a crazy work schedule between now and then. (4-12 tonight and 7-4 tomorrow orz)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 pm
I would love it if Cyrah would meet Yagoda

Pack: rogue
Personality: not yet really developed, but he would be insecure with his pink pelt
Plots:
The two could meet and Cyrah ould show that being pink is not at all something to be ashamed of.
possible mate/fling?

he's mostly a blank-slate

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:22 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I would love it if Cyrah would meet Yagoda

Pack: rogue
Personality: not yet really developed, but he would be insecure with his pink pelt
Plots:
The two could meet and Cyrah ould show that being pink is not at all something to be ashamed of.
possible mate/fling?

he's mostly a blank-slate

Sure! I'll start? Or would you like to?
And can we wait on maybe a fling type thing until I decide if she's going into the pack with Cali's girl? C: But I would still be open to a mateship even if she did go. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 am
~Kiana_Nala~

May you start it? I have to go to school in a few minutes, so.. xD

Hmm.. let's see what happens in the future. :>

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]