Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 am
User Image

They'd been in the pride for...a while now. Jinkai had said she'd find her Name at Hiiro's side...but she hadn't found it yet. And it made her UNCOMFORTABLE being away from the Jini-msemi for so long. But...she dealt with it. She had to. She wouldn't return home without an adult name and...she hoped she could help Hiiro find his. Of course, free time was spent dragging Hiiro around the Ardhi to explore, to investigate, in hopes something would happen that would click in the both of them. So far, there'd been no luck.

The latest venture lead into territory they'd not yet crossed into: the Sanc. She'd heard stories about how it was full of creatures who DIDN'T fight. Maybe wrestle now and again, but they never raised claws other than to hunt. It...baffled Coatl, the idea. She'd grown up wrestling with Hiiro and Dege, and learning to defend herself with Daima-tii-mlei. She'd known fighting was a part of life. How did one just...separate that from life? "Have you been around here yet, Hiiro?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 pm
"No." Hiiro stretched slowly as he walked today, watching the area, on high alert as ever.

The pride seemed peaceful now, but it seemed he kept seeing conflict and anger-- possibly visions. Still, he was always silent, especially meeting his half sister.

Arden was an interesting lioness, and while he'd only 'met' her by watching, the visions slammed him hard in a fit of what had been.His mother, he supposed, would want to know of her well being, and he knew Coatl would like seeing her. Today, though, was the Sanc.

Hiiro felt nervous here, but he'd never say so. It was a peaceful place-- too peaceful, really. It made him ill at ease, and anxious, and the male knew it was for no reason. Still, the stoic lion simply frowned, and looked towards the area.

He just hoped Coatl was fine.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 am
User Image

Rerena had managed to sneak away for a bit, to take a break from being the Crown Princess. To simply be 'Rerena' for a bit. She'd made her way towards the border of the territory...and was surprised to catch scents she didn't recognize. They'd not had newcomers in quite some time. She looked around quickly, determining no one who knew her was around, then moved towards the scent. She'd greet the newcomers as just a member of the Sanc. Not as the Crown Princess.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 am
Of course his answer was short. And there was no attempt at conversation from him. Ah well. That was how Hiiro was. And it was part of why she loved him. She didn't have to worry about him talking her ear off. "Well...this'll be an adventure for us both, than!" She perked up at a new scent. Oh! And she made her way towards it, whether Hiiro wanted to or not.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm
Hiiro made a disgruntled noise when Coatl moved, glowering irritably as he followed lightly, looking cross. He HATED when she just ran off, though a new scent left him territorial. Very territorial.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:08 pm
The princess nearly walked into the newcomer. Backpedaling a bit, Rerena made a noise of surprise, blinking at the pale, golden-eyed female. "Oh! Hello there! You're a new face!" She smiled, and spotted the darker, male figure that wasn't far behind the other female. She suddenly looked confused. She'd seen that form in her dreams before. How...strange.  

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Coatl either didn't hear Hiiro's disgruntled noise, or didn't pay it any mind. After all, she was so used to his antisocial tendencies, the latter wouldn't be surprising. When she nearly ran into the other female, she yelped and backpedaled as well, staring at the other femme. Huh. Another girl with golden eyes. She didn't LOOK related to her...so it intrigued Coatl greatly. "Hi! Yeah, I'm not from around here!" She tilted her head. "What's with the confusion?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am
Hiiro watched the two silently now, grunting a bit. If it was a hello, one couldn't tell.

It was, however, grouchy.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am
Rerena shook her head and smiled again, this time at the both of them (why was the male so grouchy?). "Sorry. Just..." She looked at Hiiro specifically. "I believe I've seen you in my dreams before. Caught me rather off guard, in all truth. How does a lioness like me see someone in her dreams that she's never met before?"
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:16 am
Coatl bumped Hiiro's side. "Hey. Be nice, Hii." She looked back to the other female. Dreams? OH! She grinned happily. "You must be a Seer! Like Hiiro here! Or his mother!" She bounced a bit. "I seem to keep meetin' Seers! Isn't this nifty, Hiiro~?" She was in a massively good mood, apparently.
NovaCracker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:23 am
Hiiro stared, grunting.

"I suppose."

Another seer? He regarded the new female carefully, watching the pale girls carefully. They were... Excited.

"It isn't that much of a big deal."

Said the emotionally static one.

[ Hey You!
]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm
A...seer? Rerena was confused. "What is a 'seer'?" She was unfamiliar with the term, technically still young herself, in addition to the Sanc itself seeming to have little or none of these 'seers'.
Das Tor

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:52 am
Not a big...ugh. Just like Hiiro to blow off the importance of his gift. "It is, too, Hii. It's not like seers grow on trees. I mean...you all are actually kinda rare. And you know things I never will..." They had something special about them...

When the other female asked what a seer was, Coatl giggled. "Oh! It's someone who has visions of the past or future or places far from you in the present!" She sat down. "I'm not a seer myself, just know several. Hiiro's one, his brothers are seers, his mother's one, our Queen is one..."
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:17 am
"I don't see where the importance lies." Hiiro frowned. His visions were never big or grandoise. Mostly simple and easily overlooked.

So he blew being a seer off readily.

"Visions aren't always important."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm
Visions...Rerena looked thoughtful, then looked to Hiiro. "Well...I suppose it would be important to those who don't have the ability? Especially if one has visions of something useful, I suppose." She looked sheepish. "A bit like...rank. Though I'm afraid that the only visions I've had at current, it seems, are the dreams I've had of him." She nodded towards Hiiro. "And if those are any clue..." She motioned towards the lands she was Crown Princess of. "If you're in need of shelter, you are welcome to stay here for as long as you need."
Das Tor

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces