The Classifieds [Mate/Fling/RP thread] Open while u/c Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 pm
A note: For personal reasons, I will not plot with any SoA in the Kizingo'zaa, nor do I want anyone descended from my SoA going there. If you want to plot with me, PLEASE respect this.

Singles Seeking Longterm Attachment

User Image
Cionead
Aikanaro'hini - Tirma'ath - Sparda, Rahima, Nafsi-kataa, and Al-Hattal lines
The only son of Tuli, Aisling, and Tavar, Cio has grown quieter than he was in his youth. Since the death of his grandmother, he's become very serious, blaming his foolish as the reason she's dead. He is very wary of rogues, and a newcomer to the pridal borders may find themselves pinned by the large lion, with a demand as to who they are and what their business is. Alone with family and friends, however, he smiles and laughs and shows that the cocky little Cio they once knew is still in there.

Looking for a lioness mate; dark/fiery colors ONLY; must be in or willing to join the Aikanaro'hini.

User Image
Saburo Kihaku
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Sanc) - Citizen - No OOCly existing relations
Saburo is...rather lazy, but he enjoys crafting things for others in the Sanc (or other parts of the Ardhi) in exchange for food. He CAN hunt...he'd just rather not if he can avoid it. He can also be a bit grouchy and snarky, especially when his friend Lahr butts his head into things.

Looking for a leopard mate; complimenting colors; must be in or willing to join the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano.

User Image
Mihr of Clan Haldis
Dvergr - Warrior - No OOCly existing relations
Mihr is a male of simple pleasures: he likes to fight, chase tail, and roll in the n**. He's got a good head on his shoulders for tactics but...it's not something most people are aware of, as he doesn't exactly flaunt those brains.

Looking for a lioness mate; natural colors (browns, blacks, greys, tans, khakis, etc.); must be willing to join the Dvergr.

User Image
Ionúin
Ela'Wadiyi (Mantis) - Huntress - Posca and Primitus lines

Ionúin is a very sweet, patient girl who likes helping others. She's an open ear, and a shoulder to lean against, a confidant who won't tell your secrets. She's a little skittish at the moment, because her time in the rogue lands was not kind to her, and she can be rather clingy and hates confrontation.

Looking for a lion mate; complimenting colors; must already be part of the Ela.

User Image
Iya Taipa
Ela'Wadiyi (Bird) - Huntress - Nashorme/A'lora line
Iya is a very active lioness. She loves dancing, loves listening to music and singing (she comes from a VERY musical family), and loves rough-housing. Unfortunately, she gets bored easily, and gets frustrated with things she doesn't understand. Otherwise, she's very happy and cheerful and helpful.

Looking for a lion mate; natural colors and reds; must already be in the Ela.

User Image
Lahr Gelf
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Sanc) - Citizen - No OOCly existing relations
Lahr is happy, hyper, and VERY outgoing and friendly. He loves being around others, and believes strongly that creatures shouldn't fight...that the most they should do is a good wrestle to get things out of their system. He finds war abhorrent, and will only fight to protect the lives of his friends and family. He's good friends with the Sanc Crown Princess.

Looking for a cheetah mate; black, white, pinks, and oranges; must be in or willing to join the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano.

User Image
Chavvah
Peponi-pya - Guard - Pridelands Royal, Kusini'mwezi Royal, Ishara, Al-Hattal, and Maawio lines
She's the daughter of a trickster and a warrior. And she VERY much takes after her absent warrior father. At least on the warrior part. 'Vah's a strong, martially-inclined girl with the size typical of a Pridelander. She's usually rather quiet, and tends to speak in short sentences...but somehow doesn't come off as rude. Just...quick. Because she's a very friendly girl, in all truth. But bullies beware! 'Vah looks out for the underdogs, and won't tolerate mean creatures.

Looking for a lion mate; natural colors and reds; must be in or willing to join the Peponi-pya

User Image
Na'ima
Peponi-pya - Chief Healer - No OOCly existing relations - Has one fling lined up
Na'ima is a true servant of Bahamut. Kind, calm, and sturdy. She is not the sort to get overwhelmed by things. She loves cubs, but can be very stern when needed. The term 'spoiled' does not exist in her vocabulary...Bahamut's followers had no use for coddling cubs when they were fighting a never-ending war. Na'ima is definitely a healer, of mind, body, and heart...as she was trained to be. Being a priest gives her an advantage...when a creature is lost, and questioning life, she knows how to guide it back to the path it was on, or give it a new path. All her kindness doesn't hold her back in a fight however. When she fights, she shows the strength and cunning often associated with 'joka'simba'. And evil will have no mercy given to them, unless they truly repent their ways and seek to live in peace.

Looking for a lion mate; blues, greens, blacks, whites, and browns; must be in or willing to join the Peponi-pya.

User Image
Thaba-lebue
Rogue -> Coileani Draiochta - Priest - Theluji-lesani/Jukwa'Lililokuwa line
Thaba is a very quiet boy, with a heavy respect for females and would prefer to blend into the background and honor the gods quietly. Being a Priest will actually help him come out of his insecurities a little, as he came from a pride where females were top dog, and males that showed signs of being seers were killed or driven off. He was lucky enough to be a weak seer with visions of only the past.

Looking for a lioness mate; natural or pastel colors; must be willing to join the Coileani Draiochta.

User Image
Ninau
Jini-msemi - Hunter - Rahima, Layilme, and Nuit le'Croix lines
He's a bit of a geek...the 'FOR SCIENCE' type, with a little mad scientist thrown in there. He's curious about how EVERYTHING works, and why things happen the way they do. The only thing he doesn't wonder about is the spirits. Growing up in the Jini-msemi, he's a pretty religious sort for a scientist. He can come off a bit creepy or stand-offish at times, but he's not really meaning to...He just fails at interacting with most creatures. He once had a mate, but she died when their lone daughter was young, and he raised Agana alone in the rogue lands because he didn't find his adult name until she was fully grown.

Looking for a lioness mate; any coloring; must be in or willing to join the Jini-msemi.

User Image
Noora - Xún​qiú Zhì​huì
Tianxia (East) - Teacher - Azubuike/Vahvalehti line
Xún​ is a very outgoing, upbeat female with a love of learning and sharing her learning. She's also rather chivalrous, never treating those 'lower' than herself badly, and standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. She isn't much for fighting, however, as she gets tired easily.

Looking for a lion mate; natural or desaturated cool colors; must be in the Tianxia.

User Image
Maisouchi
Aikanaro'hini -> Jini-msemi - Na'artu -> Hunter - Esu'me and Laini/Msikizia lines
Maisouchi is a very polite, cheerful lion. Or...he was cheerful. For a time, he'll be enslaved by the Aikanaro Tirma'eth named Mojana, and it, combined with the secret he bears, will turn him into a somber, quiet individual. Whoever he ends up mates with will meet him while he's still enslaved, and he'll end up running away with her to his birth-pride, the Jini-msemi. They'll be chased by Mojana for a time, but will escape her in the end.

Looking for a lioness mate; natural or cool colors; must be willing to join the Jini-msemi.

User Image
Daima-tii-mlei
Jini-msemi - Guardian - Nafsi-kataa, Dûrion, Jaha-mnamo-Ukosa, Primitus, and Liza/Koi lines
Daima is a lioness who is generally friendly, but is definitely not a 'lady'. She grew up a tomboy and a fighter, and will always be that way. She does have a sadness to her, as her mate disappeared and one of her first litter of cubs hasn't returned home yet. She's VERY protective of the pride she's joined, and woe to any who seek to cause trouble. She's very large for a rogue-born female.

Looking for a lion mate; natural or warm colors; must be in or willing to join the Jini-msemi.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm
Singles Seeking One-Time Flings

User Image
Naamah (Rutu)
Rogue - Companion of Elua - Laini/Msikizia, Bluu'mng'arizo, Tanashita/Kifijo, Mrost, and Muroki lines
Naamah is the first-born daughter of Kilalanungu and her mate Mery-apet, a former prince of the Tuait'tekem. Once known as Rutu, she left that name behind when she met Elua, following the cheetah out of the Tuait, her sister Jendayi at her side. She's a very energetic lioness, and has taken to 'Love as thou wilt' very well. She's flirtatious, loving, and very cheerful, and is also very protective of Elua.

Looking for feline flings; complimentary colors; no pridal requirements, but know that there will be a line as her first fling is already arranged.

User Image
Rogue - Zolin/Yoltsin line

User Image
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Mainland) - Mioyo and Mrost lines

User Image
Rogue - Siblings are Khin'del and Lillith

User Image
Aikanaro'hini - Iartuupe and Amashen lines

User Image
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano - Mioyo line

User Image
Kitwana'antara - Primitus, Nafsi-kataa, Iartuupe, and Hak'Zhakuu lines

User Image
Rogue - Primitus, Nafsi-kataa, Iartuupe, and Hak'Zhakuu lines  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:21 am
Those In Need of RP

User Image
Aikanaro'hini - Mated to Set

User Image
Aikanaro'hini - Mated to Taswira

User Image
Koti Kaikille - ALL THE RPS

User Image
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Mainland) - Rogue atm, fling with Andara Devi

User Image
Rogue -> Peponi-pya - Mated to Shigeru

User Image
Rogue - ALL THE RPS

User Image
Aikanaro'hini - Mated to Nullpunkt

User Image
Jini-msemi - Mated to Mwale-na-vimeti and Ulisaidia'Nafsi

User Image
Tuait'tekem -> Coileani Draiochta - Mated to Kilalanungu

User Image
Rogue - Fling with Irit (Pridelands)

User Image
Motoujamii-simo - Mated to Mika'il

User Image
Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Mainland) - Mated to Seascann

User Image
Pridelands - Fling with Maisha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:26 am
Just post who you're interested in, what you're interested in, and any ideas you've got!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 am
User Image

and

User Image

?

Xiao was a moody, proud, disrespectful youth, always seeking praise and acknowledgement. He seldom got it, being part of a large family 'n all. This frustrated him, and he spent much of his 'teen-hood' angry and resentful - a royal grumpy guss! He spent some time in the North-House because he was intrigued by the military stuff, and learned to fight well, while also holding to the East-House's focus on wisdom as well. He does idolize the North-House though.
Since becoming an adult he has learned that he can't rely on others for acknowledgement and to make him feel good, and has become a much more kind and empathetic lion. Though he still has some issues to work through, he is far more composed and receptive, even a little more laid back. He's still proud, but much better when it comes to humility.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 pm
Whooe.. Would Jezebeth happen to still available? I'm a couple RPs short at this moment, but I'm in the beginning stages of tossing Akanni out for a fling before he mates. He's a bit of an irresponsible aloof guy... I love him so much.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 pm
Hey Das! c:
For a fling or general RP I can offer Cordero. c: He's a new adult and needs to learn that he can't be as aloof as he is right now. Whether it's a cubless fling or not is up to you. ;D

Personality: Cordero is a the type of guy who wants to take care of his family, even if it means him going without. He is very mature, selfless and likes to wander from place to place, but if he was to find something to make him stay in one place, he would. His brain never shuts off though, he's always asking himself a million questions and trying to find out the meaning to everything. He's definitely the type that would fight someone to the death if someone he cared about was in harms way, but he would also lend his claws to help a stranger too. His mother has always been afraid of males and has only recently began to open up after her fling that led to the birth of him and his siblings so he doesn't really understand what it means to be a "man" or what it's like to have a father. *He needs more RP for development XD*

I also have girls up the wazoo and some young boys looking for everything. >>;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 am
F a y t h - x
I'd love to RP them! Noora/Xún​qiú Zhì​huì is a very scholarly sort, and is a Teacher. I know she tends to be outgoing and upbeat more often than not.

Conrad The Mighty
She is, but I do warn you what I haven't added yet...|D;;; She would be inclined to leaving the male she flung with damaged in some way, because she...very much hates males and would only deal with them for breeding. (Any male cubs she has are likely to be raised or homed elsewhere by her sister, 'cause she would outright ignore them.)

~Kiana_Nala~
I'd love to RP with him! Any preferences as to who you want RP with?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 am
Das Tor

Awesome. c: And not really. He's really naive about the world despite his mothers attempts at teaching him and his siblings about things. Then again, she was a first time mother, doing it alone and... Well young. XD His mom's Mys'ketay if that tells ya anything. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Well...the last two boys in the 'fling' section are both in rogue lands at current (they're both immune, and the warm-colored one is out to spread his genes and bring new blood back before settling down with his cubhood sweetheart) and they recently grew to adult...New-grown male shenanigans?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am
Das Tor

Sounds good to me. Cordero needs all sorts of interactions and I'd love to help you get your RP count up for flings. c: Do you want me to start or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 am
~Kiana_Nala~
If you could, that'd be awesome. (My two boys are Shumusi and Akuseru.)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 am
Starter link for you. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:22 am
Das Tor

That sounds interesting indeed! Any male cubs could be dropped at the borders of the pride he's royal in (K'Z obviously xD), so that could be when she returns to do the damaging? "Here's your cubs, have fun. I'm taking these ones, deal with it." idk, my muse is finally coming back! Who's her sister? Knowing Macaw, he'd probably try to flirt with her as well. He's sort of a cub in a good looking adult body. Too much?  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Das Tor

That sounds interesting indeed! Any male cubs could be dropped at the borders of the pride he's royal in (K'Z obviously xD), so that could be when she returns to do the damaging? "Here's your cubs, have fun. I'm taking these ones, deal with it." idk, my muse is finally coming back! Who's her sister? Knowing Macaw, he'd probably try to flirt with her as well. He's sort of a cub in a good looking adult body. Too much?

*Wave* Don't mind me replying-- I own her sister Lillith. I'd... Worry about your boy meeting Lillith. She's not as friendly to males not of her or her sister's blood, but any males Jezebeth had, Lil would be happy taking in to raise. As for Lillith meeting unrelated males....

XD; She's known to sleep with and attempt to kill and eat (Lillith isn't above cannibalism, disturbingly >>; ) any male she flung with-- her offerings to death. XD; The only unrelated mate she's even ever considered is a lady, though.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff