PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 pm
Males

Rogues

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mzuka is a tad bit naive, and trusting in a lot of people who cross his path. Even those not particularly trustworthy. He will not hesitate to state his opinion either, but has a tendency to be quiet unless in a situation where no one else has anything to say.

Prides/packs

Nuru's very much like an overgrown pup. He enjoys activites that pups and cubs would as well; and whenever has a successful hunt, often irritatingly hums, or even worse, sings. (Even though he tries not too because his mommy told him its earpericing.)

Aka'ula of the Kwa Kikombe pride. He doesn't have much of a personality yet, so he can be molded to your plots.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:59 pm
Females

Rogues

Ru'yah

Ru'yah is a usually calm lioness who enjoys sleeping, casual strolls, and doing favors for anyone who asks. She has a somewhat difficult time lying to others, since she has grown up most of her life not needing to lie. She is a seer, who is prone to having her visions come to her as either pleasant dreams, or horrifying nightmares.

Damu Chui
Is an explorer! She loves nothing more than to run head first into a swamp or jungle just because its there, or has a strange rumor about it! Even though her mind often wanders when she's off exploring, Damu has yet to land herself into a great deal of trouble (unless you count a certain boulder...) At the moment she travels with a lioness named Renzi.

Prides/packs

(she is actually an adult now)

In a word she could be considered couragous. She'll accept any challenge that comes her way if she believes she can win... Which is most of the time. Likes to feel like she's in charge of her friends or siblings, she doesn't nessarily need to be the boss; just as long as she feels she has power over someone. Right now Anemy is in the roguelands and is searching for entertainment. She is looking for a sparring buddy or rival of sorts so that she can become a strong fighter and thus become the best at yet another thing that her siblings aren't. ;D

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 pm
Familiars

Males

Banner made by Ici Chiot. Thank you, again!
Haki

Haki is a nervous little jackal whose keen on living up to his name and becoming a hero of justice. He often forces himself into peril or seeks out those in need despite his timid nature.

Nili'maji
Nili here is a doctor for the Syntyi Puuhun herd concept. Other than that he's mostly a blank slate!

Females

Sahar is cautious of anything bigger than her due to her being raised to fear large animals. Those who have managed to befriend her will see that she is friendly and kind to everyone she meets. She is also great with cubs as she loves to play with them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 pm

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm

OPEN!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm
CaliWolfe

I'd love more Damu and Renzi RP. =D  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 pm
Hopefolly

Of course! biggrin

Shall I set something up for them then, or would you prefer too?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:13 am
CaliWolfe

Not sure if you'd be interested in him for her or not, but I have someone that I could offer as a mate for Sahar.

Meet Cionaodh!

He's pretty much a blank slate and is open to anything. He's the oldest son of Dylis so he wouldn't be horrible to her though he might be slightly cocky thanks to his father's influence. He doesn't have anywhere to go yet so I could easily drag him into the Pridelands as well  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:37 pm
LexThetaSigma

So adorable~
I'll definitely keep him in mind as her mate!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm
heart  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Anemy, I have a blind male who would join [ Eli ]. This would be geared more towards mate. He is blind, and he swears he 'sees' beings of light. He might even be convinced that stars are apart of the spirits that he sees. His mother and father had a unique relationship, Mother was blind, and his dad was mute. Thus he developed blindness, but unlike his family, whom were prone to stayed in one place forever, he sought adventure even with his disability. Could be almost like a unique monk of sorts, [ Book of Eli ] is what he was sorta based off of. Except a little nicer. I think he would fit her later down the road, since she doesn't have to 'boss' him around, but he would like somewhat someone to depend on, even though he sort of figured out how to stay alive thus far. I dunno , let me know if your interested, he is very dear to me, and a lot of rp would be given~

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm
Chi Sohma

Hi! I think it would be interesting for them to be mates. Anemy probably wouldn't even try to boss him around, she has her siblings for that.
I think they'd get along quite nicely based on their personalities; and because he's blind Anemy will probably feel compelled to take care of him. So it would all work out in the end!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas