0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
HATED it with a passion.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Phoenix_Blue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:28 pm
I loved the series MARS! Has anyone else read this series? I just finished the 15 volumes, and also got Horse With No Name which goes back to the beginning of the story.
I loved the romance and how totally messed up the characters were, I mean talk about psychological problems! If you have read the series what did you think of it? who did you like? Did you want Kira and Rei to end up together or did you want them to get over it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:06 pm
I really liked the series. I never read the Horse with No name. I think the ending was kinda bad though. But I rele don't remember sadly because I read it last year and I was borrowing the books, so I didnt read the ending a billion times like I do with the books I own.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Phoenix_Blue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:46 pm
I actually liked the ending for the most part. For most of the series i was cheering for Rei and Kira to succeed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:31 pm
Yea, I'm glad that they ended up together too. Just other stuff.. I just remember I didn't like the ending, but I don't remember why now because I havent read it in so long.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Phoenix_Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:24 am
I guess it was sort of an anticlimatic ending after everything that those had to go through... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:11 am
Yep! I've got the whole 15 volume set and the Horse with no Name. I loved it! heart  

LadyAmethyst

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:12 am
I've got them all as well, along with Horse With No Name.
Enjoyed it a lot. Pretty art work...I need to go back and read it again though. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:31 pm
I loved the art work too.

Was it just me or did those characters just get more and more messed up as the books progressed?  

Phoenix_Blue

LadyAnime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:11 pm
i loved mars..it was my first manga series whee i even talked my mother into reading it lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:00 pm
Yeah..all my friends got into reading it and I'm still waiting for everyone to read them before I get them all back.  

Phoenix_Blue

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:09 pm
Yupp I am a proud fan of Mars and wish it was an anime as well^^" I own all 15 and Mars: Horse with no name. I liked the ending and was really sad when it ended. Mars: Horse with no name was okay, but it disappointed me. It described one thing and the book was actually not really like that ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:03 pm
You know... I have yet to meet someone who does not like MARS.  

Phoenix_Blue

alaice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
mars was the first manga series i ever finished. at points i was irritated with everyone in the story, but i think that's what makes it a good series - you get involved with the characters and get mad at them and happy for them and all that.

which is why i still cry when i read the ending of paradise kiss crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:13 pm
GREAT book ... ahh loved it .....i am one of those manga readers who lovess all MANGA  

SakuyaSama1220

Cruzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:58 pm
Ooh, I read the whole series (except book #13, randomly and accidentally skipped it, I believe), but I borrowed it from a friend... and that was two years ago. @__@ I think it's really good, though! Right now a Mandarin drama based on Mars is showing on TV in my area! If you want to check yours, it's on weeknights at 7PM on whatever local Asian channel (mine has Korean, Japanese, and Chinese!) you have. 3nodding

I wish I owned it... but I'm happy having read it. What I really want is Fruits Basket, as well as everything else. whee  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff