Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Hello, you lovely folks! This is Mneme- Goddess of Forgetfulness. She's... well. to be quite frank with her, she is dumb. Not naturally stupid, but the poor dear has utterly no worldly experience. Very naive and trusting, she loves mortals, and she loves learning. She sees no issue in revealing her other-worldly nature, and doesn't really... get the problems of affiliating with mortals. It escapes her. And as of now, the little dear hasn't gotten much development.

So... here we are. I'm bumping out a plot thread to get her into the world and on with her life. She literally has nothing going for her!

What I'd like

>Friends: Mneme needs allies! Cubs to tell her stories, mothers to slap her s**t, just... anyone Mneme can meet. Buddies, best friends- whatever you'd like, I'd love for her to meet more lions.

>An enemy???: Mneme is... naive. Innocent. Very easy to take advantage of. I'd love for someone to sort of misuse her, or hurt her, and finally get it through her head that the world can be a scary place. A few scars, emotional AND physical- I want her to carry this encounter (or encounters!) with her. She needs to grow up.

>They come flocking to my cauldron...: A few SoA to... make forget things. Willingly or accidentally, I want Mneme to come into understanding with her abilities- which is making people forget.

>A Fling or Two: I will be VERY picky about this. Mneme is my baby, and I want her lineage to be... well, ********. I'll be honest. I want pretty babies from my girl. She wouldn't be the best mom, especially to mortal cubs, but she would learn and try. Whether she ends up sticking around, or only pops in on their lives occasionally, cubs will be a grand experience for Mneme.

>A Mate: UBER SUPER ******** PICKY HERE. I AM SORRY TO BE THIS WAY I JUST AM. I... am a finicky little thing, and would like to get RP plots going with more people in the SoA community. If you can offer Mneme a nice mate, preferably a god/dess (though I will consider mortals), I'd love to hash something out with you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm
Can't tell if open... so forgive me if not > n>
A possibly interesting plot, that would require more players:

A manipulative lion that has his eyes on a female
Female with mate (and children?)
Male mated to female

Manipulative male ends up convincing Mneme to help him "find his true love" or something along those lines, only to make the female unintentionally abandon her family after her memory of them is lost. Or some sort of tragedy that makes her grow up a bit?  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 pm
Oh holy s**t, YES. As soon as Mneme's powers are approved, I am on that like white on rice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm
Bahaha, eeeeexcellent. I have... a male open for this. Probably for the mated character. If we can find the two other players, then we're set c:  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm
I have a leopon who might be interested in her forgetful powers when she is approved for them.

Though I would prefer the actual event not happen until after his breeding is approved.

See he recently met the love of his life, a very lovely cheetah by the name of Mani. But there is a problem in paradise. Mezlijin is a member of the Kitwana'Antara and is quarantined inside of his pride, where as Mani is just a traveler passing by. At some point, the two are going to have to part ways - I imagine he'd like to forget how strong his feelings were for her so that he can move on. He wouldn't want to forget her, or his cubs, but he would want to forget the force of which he loved her with.

Also: If she is still interested, I can offer a few different males for a possible fling. Though i'm not sure how well they would mix together, i'll still offer them up in case something about them interests you C:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am
I'd have to see the potential fling-lions, but I'm VERY interested in the Leopon plot~!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 pm
I have two characters who would enjoy befriending her and protecting her whenever they can.

Pava is an overall good-natured lion. Calm, collected and thinking of nothing more than the goodness and well-being of others. His overall appearance is rather disheveled from pilgrimage, however he doesn't let the shock of another get to him. Rather, he will try his best to ease a character into feeling calmer around him, even with his crazy outer appearance.

Truth be told, some might take advantage of his kind heart, however, that doesn't make him naïve, rather, he just finds being suspicious of another all the time incredibly daunting and rude.

He enjoys meetings with the Gods and finds them to be incredibly intriguing. Some of the feathers he wears are from particulars gods who he has made partnerships with. He'd be the type to protect her if she needed it and spread word of her abilities to be praised by others.

Then we have Raaisel. This character is meek and reserved having always been guarded by others from the evils of the lands. Having said this, she is known to sneak away from those guarding her to pick flowers and herbs for her healing parcels.

Which is exactly why she is currently roaming alone. Having snuck off successfully, Raaisel found herself unable to return home due to a massive stampede. She still has much to learn of the world, but has a strong sense of justice and incredibly empathy. Thankfully these traits have aided her in gathering allies to help her on her journey.

She just needs to meet more characters and make friends with them. She'd be the sort of female friend who would always be there to chat with and happily help when she had the chance.

--------

I also have some lions that could fling, but... I like plots. If you would be interested I will just link you my photobucket.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm
Both of them sound fun for Mneme to meet- particularly Pava! She'd have no idea how to deal with the praise of her powers, and it could be a really fun friendship! heart  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm
Brilliant, would you like me to start something now or wait a little bit?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:48 pm
That'd be grand! heart  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 pm
UPDATE TIME:

So Mneme is now an approved goddess! Meaning this little lady now has her powers of memory removal~

IF YOU NEED AN SOA TO FORGET SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
I can suggest your friendly neighborhood CARNAGE~ From spiderman biggrin To be her enemy, misuse her and abuse her and all sorts of evil things. Maybe even a fling to go along with it and make her grow up. He could be that danger they all speak of because nothing is above or below Carnage. He does wtfever he wants whenever he wants. He loves playing mind games and making you feel secure when really you in a spiderweb of torture. Mendable, bendable, and horrible biggrin at your service!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm
Holy s**t, I am so ******** in it's not funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm
: D Would you like to do that dramallama plot~?  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 pm
oo DeD
: D Would you like to do that dramallama plot~?

YES I WOULD ******** LOVE TO I don't know why I wasn't notified of this akjhgajkghwjkghw  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff