Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:41 am
Before I can make a proper plot thread I need to get a little caught up! I need some help to do that.

I have a lot of growings and things that I just don't know if they've grown or who their parents are or what. SO if anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!

I'm not asking for people to go out and find images for me: just if anyone has any idea who colored these folks/what litters they're from, it would help me to track down the images myself. <3

http://s1327.photobucket.com/albums/u670/LithiaSoA/ShadowsOfAfrica/Help/

SO if you have any information on any of the folks in this folder please let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am
I actually own the father of this guy. o uo He was colored by Meep, and the litter has grown to juve within the past two months or so. I also own a sibling, but he has a larger extended family, if you want any of that info. ^^

But I guess I'll at least show you the parents. xD
Father x Mother

Polette
Crew

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 am
I know I've seen a couple of those grown, but this guy I know for sure has NOT grown - He's a Slander coloring, and there's still some of those that haven't grown yet. I think for him and his siblings, it's because they're all edited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 am
Found your Swampie adol! Meep colored him! I can't remember who his parents are, though, but I do know he's from the family with the heterochromia that causes their eyes to be split in color if a marking passes over the eyes xd heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 am
The swamp adol is from a mixnmatch litter with my Radi'kilima and Caj's Mafahali. He has seven other siblings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 am
I own this girl's brother Braedi. Her parents are Buffy's Crue and Greenie's Sabia, they were colored by Riri and haven't grown yet.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 am
This cub is a sibling to my cub here. That post has as much family/colorist information as I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 am
According to SoA Google Poi This baby boy was coloured by Slander and never grew. D:  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 am
This boy, I own his sister and his father. He was colored by Kaelyndra and is fully grown. His family tree is here, though I need to update it with current images.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 am
Thank you everyone for your help so far!!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 pm
Reeshie Hack
I own this girl's brother Braedi. Her parents are Buffy's Crue and Greenie's Sabia, they were colored by Riri and haven't grown yet.

I can get you her name too, if you are unsure Lith. Cause I have it listed in the pride thread<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:49 pm
This guy's dad is your Maktaba, and his mom is my Dearbhail. He was colored by Saffy, and they are juves now.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

I have her name! What... pride is she in? >>

And thanks, I was just confused about the colorist for our breeding.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 pm
Oh! Okay I wasn't sure if you needed all the info or not so I put it there just in case.

And she was born into the pride I/T of Atra Pestis. We are working on Rps to make it official now. 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 pm
Uhai'kasi (ChezaRain) x Bato (Cajanic) is the pairing for your hybrid girl! I don't think they've grown, and if they have, not to adult XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff