Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

=====Breeding With: Haldeilda (Hibi-tea)
=====RPs: 0/5
=====Personality: Playful and curious. Remti is extremely protective of their siblings. Remti goes by they/them pronouns and will fight anyone who misgenders their twin brother.

User Image

=====Breeding With: Areoiris (AstoriaFallen)
=====RPs: 1/5
=====Personality: Mati is... forgetful. The most she remembers at any given time is normally her name. She is protected by her 3 children, her father, and a few scouts that patrol the land.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 pm
Posting is okay, just setting up now. :3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm
Hmmm... If you want trouble for Lauri I could offer RP with one of my Mava'Bunda hyenas. One of them could try to take her as a slave for their pack. They wouldn't have to be successful, obviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm
Annchen
Hmmm... If you want trouble for Lauri I could offer RP with one of my Mava'Bunda hyenas. One of them could try to take her as a slave for their pack. They wouldn't have to be successful, obviously.

Ooh, that could be really interesting since her old pack was a Hyena/WD pack and she thinks they're kind creatures. It would skew her whole world view.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 pm
Poor thing! xd

I was thinking this guy:
User Image
He's fairly young and is only experienced in catching prey beasts. He might try to take a slave, but would be fairly easily discouraged if it wasn't as easy as he thouhgt. He'd probably be the easiest one to get away from! If she got one or two good bites in he'd probably chicken out. Did you want her to be hurt at all?

I don't want to plan it all out, but it's always good to set the boundaries first. I will not call shots so if he attacks her in any way you'd be the one to decide if he hit her and what (if any) damage it would result in.

If you want her to be caught and then escape later I've got this happy slave that could help her escape by mistake or something razz He's too happy-go-lucky to be upset over being a slave, and he doesn't quite get that others might not want to be in that position.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 pm
I don't mind her getting damaged~ I'm torn between her getting captured and not since I do love characters in slavery (I've got at least 4 slaves, some willing and others not, but all happy in their role) but it'd be so fun to play a slave that hates being a slave since I don't have one of those~

Maybe an eventual escape, we can see how it goes? :'D  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm
Sure! We'll figure things out as we go then smile I'm heading to bed in a moment so if you want to start something I can tag you in the morning. Or I could start something for us tomorrow, your choice!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm
Seakiiiiiiiiiiii. <3

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:00 pm
Sure~ I could totally start one. I'll have to do it after I finish my homework though xD Goodnight!

Hi, Lette!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm
Annchen

Here you go~  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Seaki

My boy Hanja would be up for a fling with your Leini. He's an a*****e who pretty much sleeps with any dog alive, and knows how to fake any personality he needs to in order to charm a lady off her paws. He isn't up for anything past a ONS though. He's a "love 'em and leave 'em" kind of guy.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Ooh, yes please. They would make some pretty babies. Did you want 10 RPs or 5? :3 It's up to you cause Leini already has 12.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh, goodie! smile
Hanja only has four, and since school started back up I don't really have time to get another 5 goin too quickly.
So if 5 is okay with you then, let's do that.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff