Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

Frite sighed, kicking random pebbles in her path as she moped around the pride's outer borders. She missed having a bubble of safety around her, something she had had when she knew Vodnitvar was out there just waiting for her to find him. But now as everything fell into place, she was beginning to realize just how lost she truly was in this world. There was no one here to keep her safe, no one here to make her smile, no one here for her at all.

The thought deeply depressed her, but she tried with every ounce of her energy to hold it back. She wasn't the type to just whine and cry. She was a happy lioness!

Then why was it, that she wasn't happy?

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

Iiro was flying around to find lions to make laugh. He love doing that. It make him feel wonder and other wonderful (Well that what he thought anyways.) He look down and cam to a quick stop when he saw a rainbow spot. What on earth could that be! He flew down to it and then he notice it was a marking on a lioness butt! Ohhh he like. What a wonderful marking she had. He flew right down there and with his single claw he poke her marking. "You have the best marking on a bum i have ever seen! HAHAHA IT WONDERFUL! HAhAH! I just love it! HEHEHEHE!" He said with glee. He look at her for a sec and saw she was down. Hmp! It was his job to make her laugh and he was going make this beautiful dame laugh for sure!  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm
The last thing she would have expected to see today, was a lion with wings. But sure enough, when she turned around to confront the bum tapper, she saw him. He was large and fluffy, and very colorful, just like she was. Looking him over from head to toe, she had the most confused look on her face!

"T-Thanks?"

She questioned his compliment, very unfamiliar with the action. Most lions questioned her scars, and took no notice of her markings. Yet here stood this large brute, giggling up a storm and complimenting her?

Or was he making fun of her? Gulping down her dignity, she figured she might as well ask.

"You - you aren't making fun of me ... are you?"

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm
Iiro giggle some more and look at her with a goofy smile and said "Your quite welcome! HAHAHAHAH! But What a cutie like you so down about! Huh Huh? HAHAHAH YES YES!" He giggle at her and sat down in front of her. "Now let me see if your Laughter is in the right condition. Okay open your mouth and --------"He said then stop as she ask him that question and then went on "HAHAHAHA NO NO NO! Why would i be making fun of you! Your marking is truly wonderful! Don't be so down on your self." He smile then patted her head. He went on to hold her mouth open and put his head in to see if her laughter was alright. "Hmmmm have you be having your recommended dose of laughter? Cus it seem like you laughter box is ill. No good No good at all. Someone as beautiful as you should have a better laughter box then this!" He said with a stern voice  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm
Frite's muscles relaxed a bit at his words, though his laughter still caught her off guard. If he wasn't laughing at her ... why was he laughing? She was very near to asking him this question when her mouth was forced open against her will.

Eyes wide with shock and confusion, she froze in place as Iiro examined her 'laughter box'. Of course she had no to slightest clue what he was talking about. But a lion with wings, and such brute strength was not to be trifled with.

Finally he released his grip on her, and she closed her mouth slowly. Taking a step back she tilted her head at him. So many questions were running through her head and she didn't know what to do with any of them.

"W-Who are you?"

Rubbing her jaw a bit she continued on. "You're very kind, but I don't know what you mean by my laughter box. I-Is that a real thing?"

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 pm
Iiro Look at her and fell down on the ground holding his belly. "BAWHAHAHAHA! Who am I! WHO AM I!" He said with a silly voice. He got back up and flew thought the sky and flew down to her and sat right in front of her face. His nose right nexts to hers. "HEHEHEHE who are you? That is the true question. I never in my thousand of years seen a marking like that. A marking that made me stop and fly down to it. How can a mortal have such a wonderful marking. That marking is fitting for a god! AND I HAHAHA I have yet to see a god with no such marking better then yours! HAHAHAHAH! How can you ask me who i am! When you are so godly your own self.! HHAHAHAHAHA!" He same with a dimwitted tone. He walk around her and stare with amazement. He could not get over that marking. It was toying with him and made him want to laugh even more. He then came to a quick stop when she as the most crazy question he had ever heard in his life. He flew quickly back to her face and look at her with narrow eyes. "BAHAHAHAH! IS IT REAL! IS IT REAL! WHY DO YOU ASK SUCH THING WHEN YOU IN FRONT OF A GOD WHO INBODY LAUGHTER." He holds his heart as he says this and then goes on "ARK! UGH! You hurt my soul! No no! I can see the light! NOoooo Fix it fix it!" He flies in the air like he falling slowing to the ground ding.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 pm
Frite could feel the blush flooding through her cheeks as she listened to Iiro continuously compliement her. It felt so odd to her ... to have someone compliment her so openly, after all her years of being questioned for something she only wanted to forget. Looking away from Iiro, she tried to hide her embarrassment.

"You are too kind, really you are."

Despite the strange new feelings bubbling in her stomach, she still coudln't find the strength to smile. She was hurting, and not even a compliment could heal the wound of a broken heart ... or at least she'd never thought it could. But this male seemed very intent on letting her know her beautiful she truly was.

Frite's eyes widened once more as the male's voice boomed across the small area they were in. For a moment she'd thought she'd offended him, but soon he was smiling again and she was just terribly confused.

"The God ... of laughter?"

Finally something clicked in her mind, and she opened her mouth in a gasp. But it seemed she was too late and had someone hurt the god's feelings.

"Oh no! Please don't be hurt! I'll fix it! How do I fix it!?"

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 pm
Iiro Flew up again with a big smile on his face. So you finally figure out who I am. SO you must know how to fix it. If I'm the god of laughter there only one thing in this whole wide world that fix this god soul. Let me see how smart you are cus I know you are!" He said with a giggle and look at her. He flew down next to her purring. He like her sent. Hmm yes and he knew he would like her Laugh even better. But that not all he gonna have feel better. He just knew there was something. He bush back her hair and said. "I'm Iiro by the way and what would a pretty lady like yourself be?" He gave her a smile and giggle. "Your to shy for your own good. You know that? I can help you with that you know? Don't be so down on your self. You act like no one has ever said you was beautiful" He look into her eyes and smile.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Fix it .... Fix it ...

The words kept running through her mind as the male taunted her to figure out the answer to the riddle. But she didn't know how the fix it! Somehow he had mentioned his domain, and that that was the key to fixing the problem. But how could she -

Again the lioness' eyes grew wide as the realization hit her. He wanted her to laugh didn't he? She gulped down her sadness and gave a hesitant sigh before finally speaking up. "I don't know how to laugh anymore..." Her frowned returned as she admitted her fault. She had let him down, and that alone was sad. But to let down a god?! Well that just made things worse!

As the male flew down and came closer to her once again, she felt her heart flutter for a moment, before slowly going back to its steady rhythm. This male was sweet, very charming, and cute to boot. But his words rang true, and she tried to look away again. Only this time it felt as though his eyes were glued on to her, and she couldn't escape them.

"T-They haven't."

Pausing for a moment she looked into Iiro's eyes,

"Ever told me i'm beautiful that is."

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 pm
Iiro gasp as she said the forbidden words. He had a nact for finding beautiful female that didn't know how to laugh. It was like some sick joke the other gods where playing with him. He shook his head and look at her and said "HAHAHAH! Okay at least you know how to fix it! But you know how to laugh. But not for Happiness but I but you can laugh in pain and sadness. BUTT! I can help you learn to laugh in happiness again! It is my domain after all! HEHEHE! But that for another time because that will take all day and then you can fix it! Okay!" He look at her with his paw out to her.

"Right now I'm here to fix you! With that sad look on your face, that just wont do." He said to her calmly. He went on to say "Well a God just said you are beautiful, so that gonna mean something right, And hey you never told me your name. How am I going fix the frown if i don't know your name?"

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 pm
Frite nodded solemnly at his words, she wasn't sure how he intended to fix her broken laughter box. But he was a god, and they were supposed to have special powers. Could he really fix something inside of her like that? Was it really that simple? Frite simply smiled faintly at her new friend, and all of his sweet remarks. If he thought he could help her, she would of course let him. At one time in her life, she had been quite happy. But now ... now she could hardly smile.

"Yeah ... I guess that does count for something doesn't it?" There was an obvious perk in her voice as she spoke, and her smile even got a little brighter.

"My name is Feather Ruffler ..." Frite paused a moment, wondering whether she was allowed to tell this lion her real name. He was a god afterall, surely that was an exception to the rule?

'But you can call me Frite ... Thank you Iiro."

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 pm
Iiro smile at her. He was having a good time but it was getting late and he had to come up with idea to help her. Yes he must come up with good ones after all!

"See it does! And i can tell by the tone of your voice that it does! " He said with a giggle. He was happy that he made her kinda of happy at least. Hmp he was going to make her laughter happy not with pain but full of happiness.

He got up and look at her. "OKAY! Frite! Tomorrow morning we are going to work on that laughter box of yours! I see you here! It time for me to be off but I see you here tomorrow. You better not be late you here me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He said this as he flew off in the sunset.

FIN  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas