Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Ixel / Pain Demon [ready!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:03 am
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Ixel Lucis
Nicknames: His name is pretty short but for special people, they can call him Ix.

Faction: Demon
Race: Anima Summon --> Pain demon

Natural Ability: These type of demons are derived of pain senses, described it as a "extreme tolerance" due to having experienced the pain of hell's chains forever binding them, torturous forever. However, the damage doesnt lessen, even if the pain does. (However a lesser known secret of this species is that their one black eye helps facilitate this ability)

Backstory: Forever chained to hell, pain demons derive their powers from feeding on others pain and are often contracted to cause chaos and pain to specific recipients. However, this neverending burden eventually causes their lifespan as members of Halloween to shorten. They dont necessarily die because fear cores are usually regenerative, however, the burden of these chains will make them dissipate permanently one day. Also, since their eye helps their natural pain-censored abilities function, sometimes, it's a valuable commodity because some people have rumored that it helps with other things..

Personality:

• a friendly troublemaker - Ixel absolutely loves making mischief where he can find it because you only have one life!

• slap material - Sometimes Ixel does bad things but he cant feel the slaps anyways, so he continues to do bad things. Actually, Ixel is really insecure and doesnt get his words across well, holding up a "cool painless facade." Therefore, he gets slapped a lot because he can come off as insensitive.

• Incorrigible bro next door - Once you get to know him, he is your bestest friend, he'll sneak you out of the house or come to save you when you need it. He is your ultimate wingman and really a comrade in your times of troubleneed. But being a nice guy doesnt mean it's free, oh no. But you owe him one where the favors mean that you are subject to his idea of fun and Ixel has many definitions of fun. Almost everything he does is some sort of favor, with the catchphrase, "you owe me one!"

• everyone's easy going lackey - He is a nice guy in the end, despite all of his trickery, lies and incorrigible nature, he is the guy you can call anytime for troubles or ask to do errands, often dragged into many many sorts of things. He puts everyone before himself, although from his smart retorts, this impression is pretty difficult to see. He's your best guy to count on, often improvising or sticking to the plan like your best wingman ever. Although if you dont tell him the plan beforehand, he might make a blunder.

• Pain and gain - Contrary to his what one may think, Ixel's immunization to feeling physical pain makes often is the source of Ixel's reckless abandon and careless nature. It's a consequential part of his personality, often taking on the suffering (zoo) or overestimating his own stamina. His personality is a little sacrificial in this aspect although this makes him a really bad target for any sort of torture. Keep in mind, this is physical pain, emotional wounds are still very effective. Although to his enemies, this lack of pain is a rather motivational inspire to some sadistic aspects..

• Do not ask whats under the bandages - Dont ask :T For all pain demons, it's probably different but this is their "mark" of hell's contract on them. it can take on pretty much any form respective to the individual such as eyes, mouths, tattoos, etc. Ixel likes to keep it covered, probably because he thinks it's not necessary to show!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Ixel comes from a branch of pain demons, where they tend to return to eventually return to "fear" (in this case, fear = fayth!) so they tend to have shorter lifespans than their fellow tihers. In this short lifespan he has now, he needs enough strength to STOP PEOPLE FROM STEALING HIS EYE (its happened :T)

FEAR Ability: A black hole opens up in the ground, to reveal reddened chains to attack the enemy/ attach themselves to Ixel to create deadly attacks.

User Image

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: One teal eye/one yellow
Hair Colour/Style: Pale yellow-white, like bandages~
Skin Colour: HELLISH PALE// or deadish XD
Clothing Style/Colours: Bandages across his face, covering one eye -- GOOD LORD the bandages never end XD he really wears anything as long as they have bandages!
Extra:

• I'd say lots of chains/bandages overall on everything, binding him to the ground, with one of his arms bound to his body. GO CRAZY ON THESE
  • piercings on ears
  • lots and lots of rings, possibly one on each finger, attached to chains up his arm/ running into his sleeve year two thing
  • lots of tattoos
    References: (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 am
LONG DESCRIPS ARE OVERRATED sad  

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 am
NEW IMAGE YAYYY  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 am
/HITS U

this is amazing x infinity  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:46 am
ISNT IT ;;;;;; artist does awesome awesome things ;u;~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 pm
Oooooooo I love this idea and im liking him but could I suggest a fear maybe for first year?

If why not use the regular Attack of Anima? Pain how i could imagin is the blue eye thats sort of covered glows a firey orange as energy gathers around it then when tis fully charge he fires a sort of bolt/ball like energy blast of the same color from his eye like the Aeon Anima does and maybe the more pain he experiences in battle the stronger it gets or maybe just pain in general life (TiH is known for suffering) that would explain it getting stronger as he goes up in years

or you could have it be is Y3 Fear later so it's strength would match that from FF10

Sorry if this suggestion is a bother but I though it might be a cool idea and decided to just suggest it  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm
Thanks for the suggestion! That's a cool one but I have several reasons why that migh not work as a y1 or feasible attack, mainly because a beam shooting from the eyes is a really odd idea to me XD buuuut I do luv the attack so ill definitely incorporate a version of it, in a not eye-beaming way *u*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm
He's hot

/walks out  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Naturally

/stares owob

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 pm
Naturally, well....

/touches him all over/  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 am
Nyxtsuki Moon

TOO MUCH ATTENTION IS BAD NYX щ(ಠ益ಠщ)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:18 am
Really cool looking  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 am
musicaloner7
Really cool looking

thank you *u*!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 am
OK GONNA EDIT THIS to fit the new cosplay guidelines but any help is a ++ <3!  

revenant aria

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 am
If it helps any, all those bandages + tattoos + clothes style makes me think of a mummy whose hexes deal with inducing pain? I can't think of a demon right now if you wanted to stick to that, but it was what I thought he was going to be before I read the cosplay stuff. XD

Random Artist

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces