Test Subjects Wanted. >^.^< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm
Hi, I'm new here & was wondering if anyone would be interested in being one of my test subjects. Just recently gotten back into drawing. I'm better at feline, but I need all sorts of experience. >^.^<
This is the only recent sample I have.
Fursona Badge
If anyone is interested please do comment. :'3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm
I'm interested.
Also, that is some wonderful artwork.
smile  

Alcotts

RanDaYena

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm
not bad at all you did a great job!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm
Alcotts
I'm interested.
Also, that is some wonderful artwork.
smile

Thank you, and sure. I be more than happy to try and draw something for you.  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm
I throw myself to you! Test on me oh Chimki!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:37 pm
I would be interested.
My Oc's not a feline, but if you find her interesting I'd love to see you give her a shot. I'm willing to pay too.

her ref sheet isn't fully done yet, but here's what I have

User Image  

Kaer Baer

Sparkly Fatcat

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am
The Aperture Science Center would like to remind you, that you are not the only test subject on the course. There are many others competing with you to get the top place.

sign me up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:05 pm
RealLiveDragon
The Aperture Science Center would like to remind you, that you are not the only test subject on the course. There are many others competing with you to get the top place.

sign me up.

Hmm, I have never drawn a male dragon before.  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm
RealLiveDragon

sign me up.

Give me the CAKE!

Chimki

I'd like to see you try my fursona, it isn't my avitar.
It is a dark grey wolf with a light grey x in between his dark blue eyes. He also has white belly fur.

I WILL pay you in gaia gold for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:24 pm
I would certainly be interested in seeing how this would work out. if you would like, you could give my guy a shot. i would most certainly be willing to offer some form of compensation for your work.

I cannot provide you with a picture reference, ( I cannot draw anything beyond stick figures) but would be more than happy with anything you could provide cat_3nodding

my char would be a Polar Bear with a bit of shaggy fur on his head, a trimmed beard, and blue eyes.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm
Chimki
RealLiveDragon

sign me up.

Nows your chance. And based upon seeing what the general responce is, most people will be willing to pay. I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am willing.

It's a shame realy, I't's a burden being one of such a rare breed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm
RealLiveDragon
Chimki
RealLiveDragon

sign me up.

Nows your chance. And based upon seeing what the general responce is, most people will be willing to pay. I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am willing.

It's a freebie, I not asking for money. I already did one freebie here, but he insisted on giving me something which I appreciate, but it's not required. I'm awful at males and I've only ever done line art to a female dragon for my boyfriend's friend who didn't like it. lol o_o Now I'm rambling.

Anywho, you don't have to pay me anything. I'm trying to practice up so hopefully in the future I might be able to sell some badges or graphics for 5 dollars at least in real life. xD Also, do you mind if I draw your character with less clothing? x.x Odd question I know... Trying to fill up my Furaffinity with arts.  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 am
Chimki
RealLiveDragon
Chimki
RealLiveDragon

sign me up.

It's a freebie, I not asking for money. I already did one freebie here, but he insisted on giving me something which I appreciate, but it's not required. I'm awful at males and I've only ever done line art to a female dragon for my boyfriend's friend who didn't like it. lol o_o Now I'm rambling.

Anywho, you don't have to pay me anything. I'm trying to practice up so hopefully in the future I might be able to sell some badges or graphics for 5 dollars at least in real life. xD Also, do you mind if I draw your character with less clothing? x.x Odd question I know... Trying to fill up my Furaffinity with arts.

The only clothes I have on is pants. And I don't realy feel comfortable taking them off for someone I just met. Atleast take me to dinner first.

what did you mean by less clothing?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 pm
RealLiveDragon
Chimki
RealLiveDragon
Chimki
RealLiveDragon

sign me up.

The only clothes I have on is pants. And I don't realy feel comfortable taking them off for someone I just met. Atleast take me to dinner first.

lolols. No, not in that way. I usually draw my furs without clothing.
Unless it's required then I'll add them, I just prefer drawing n***s or prefectly placed items that cover areas that aren't to be seen. x_x  

Strawberry Dumplin

Tiny Kitten

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:31 am
RealLiveDragon
Chimki

lolols. No, not in that way. I usually draw my furs without clothing.
Unless it's required then I'll add them, I just prefer drawing n***s or prefectly placed items that cover areas that aren't to be seen. x_x

If thats the way you draw them, then go ahead. I just needed clairafication as to what you ment. Your the first person ive met that would do something like that. You can do no cloths, but ya, hide me dragon's treasure.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff