Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 297

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orannis3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:56 am
has anybody read it yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:37 am
Yep, i read it. Always knew that Sai would go out and betray them soon enough. But then again, maybe there is another reason as to why Sai went with Orochimura, a reason that will benefit Konoha....but i highly doubt that.

I'm just wondering what was in the envelope....it obviously caught Orochimura's attention, especially since it was from Danzou.

And with the findings of Yamato and the chakra crystal was really interesting as well. Kudos to Kishimoto and team for a great chapter, i really liked this one 3nodding

Imanyueru

Aritsuke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 am
I have read it! Its so awesome!!! But I hope that Sai is dead.... because I think hes anoying....but I do think that hes kinda cool...I mean how he can draw things and make me come true...and I feel bad for him because hes treated like a pupet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:50 am
Aritsuke
I have read it! Its so awesome!!! But I hope that Sai is dead.... because I think hes anoying....but I do think that hes kinda cool...I mean how he can draw things and make me come true...and I feel bad for him because hes treated like a pupet.

that is from 298 not 297  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games