Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fangs and fluff (Shar's plot thread) OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:53 pm
This is a place for me to have a basic run down of actively seeking plots, singles, flings, mates and things for my soa. Many of these I am seeing the adult images for as I have been away for several years and missed many growings.

If you own a family member, and would like some rp please please contact me. Family bonds are important to many of my SOA regardless of prides disbanding.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image

Yepa, Goddess of winter.
Yepa is kind and motherly, and honors those who honor her. She is often looked upon badly for bringing with her foul weather for the changing season. She likes the cold, obviously, and is happy to meet anyone who might like to meet her. Often times she is found in high and mountain regions where the cold and snow linger even in the heat of the summer months.
Mate: None

User Image

Baridi
Yepa's mortal son.
He stayed with his fathers pride when yepa left while he was a young cub. He has scarcely seen her, though when they do have a chance to meet it is always a friendly and welcome occasion. He is a seer, and a scholar. He is fascinated by stories, story telling, and the histories of prides and legends as passed down by word of mouth. He is currently a rogue, but may have found a home in a pending pride with his mother as the patron goddess.
Mate: None.  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

Asmo'koka
One of the many Hunter's for the firekin, he never really lived up to his potential and the strict upbringing by his solider mother. He has a tendancy for laziness, but all that could be about to change. Perhaps a little bit of a late bloomer, Asmo might finally be trying to piece together his priorities for greatness. He is a seer, though he would never admit that openly to anyone.
Mate: none

User Image

Adisa
Pretty much a blank slate, he hasnt been rp'ed since he was a cub. I would love to get some adult interaction going so I can flesh him out a bit more.
mate:none

User Image

Binta:
Blank slate, though I see her as being sly and quick witted. Quick on her feet, and kind of a jokester. Would love to get some interaction going with her to help flesh her out more.

User Image
(should be an adult, im currently trying to find her images since I have been away during her growing stages)
(Pride is inactive, just using the cert for now.)

Jinaki
Blank slate, Twin to another female only difference is eyecolor. I would love to get either pridal or family rp going with her.

User Image

Chipo
A whimsical day dreamer, she often finds herself making silly songs, the sort that get stuck in your head. She is often laughing and smileing, and really seems to have never fully grown into her adult body as she is rather clumsy and either constantly tripping over herself or others. With her head in the clouds its hard to focus on whats around her.

User Image

Akin
Always dreamed of a life of adventure and exploring the world outside his natural pridal lands. His mother was a rogue, Ayo, who came and settled in the pride after having her heart stolen by his father. He is an avid hunter and good at his role, seeking to start a family of his own and start is own story.
mate: none

User Image

Bluu'leli
No longer a rogue, she has found a home in the Iknimaya Lands with the Navi pride. Fond of the night, and twilight the dark deep forest is a new life style for her, but she is seeking to further hone her skills as a huntress. (has been approved, but need joining rp.)

User Image
Vunde'hewa
Clean slate, looking for rp with existing family or new beginings to help sort out her character.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

Kannah
Kannah is a rough and tumble sort of gal, She doesnt take any guff from anyone and is generally very distrustful of males, one of whom scared her rear flank long ago. She is generally very grumpy and on her guard at all times. She has yet to find someone who she clicks with or who can help melt her frozen heart.

User Image

Keeto
Does what he has to to get by in life, he once had a meet up with a rather unpleasant female, and by an accident ended up clawing at her side and in return got a face full of claws himself. He tends to think he is rather suave with the ladies and will generally up tell the scar to make it sound like it was a much worse encounter than it was. He hasnt had the best track record with girls though.

User Image

Roho'jicha

Even though she isnt a seer, infact she is far from it, she believes the spirits of the dead talk to her. In her own pride she was often sought out to read fortunes in the intestines of prey beasts. Now that the pride has disbanded she finds herself wandering lost and alone with only the spirits to keep her company. That cannot be good for her dwindling sanity.

User Image

Kamaria
Came from a pride where sisterhood and females ruled and bright colors where considered a blessing and worn like a badge of honor. Those days are gone and she finds herself wandering with her Daughter Ramla, seeking to find a suitable home.

User Image

Ramla
Was raised to believe that females where the dominate force, and males where the house keepers and cub rearers. Even though she now walks the world as a rogue at her mothers side, she keeps to those beliefs. She is strong willed and hard headed.

User Image
Eyri
Had been content with his lot in life, and had enjoyed taking care of the cubs that he had both helped sire and not. Taking care of children and being a nanny was his passion in life, so when the pride fell and crumbled he felt lost and alone. He seeks a pride where he can have that value again.

User Image
Yaro
One of Keeto's many sons, he feld the tyrany of his mothers upbringing with his sister. Life under her cruel paw was too much to bare and they took out on their own at a very young age, keeping eachother safe and taking turns keeping watch. Hard Rogue life is all he has ever known.

User Image

Mozozi
Pretty much an open slate. Nothing has been decided so I would love some rp to help get him fleshed out.

User Image
(should be an adult, I missed his growing stages when I was away and am currently seeking his adult images)

Amantia
open slate. :3 She has a fairly extensive family that I would like to get some rp going in.

User Image

Barafu
Open slate! Need some rp to get him fleshed out.

User Image
(I know the pride has disbanded but using her old cert for now until she finds a new one.)

Zeh'tu
Loves to tell stories, no matter how big or how small. Needs rp to get fleshed out, fairly open book.

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Bamu
A very laid bad and lazy leopard, he is still trying to mend a broken heart over a cheeta that he dearly loved. She left him in the middle of the knight laden with his cubs, promising that he would never see them. It still brings a pang of sadness to his heart when he happens to see a cub, but it is something he is slowly coming to terms with.

User Image
Phoh
A bit of a trickster, he loves a good prank. He and his brother where thick as thieves when they where growing up.
Mate: none (sterile.)

User Image

Kucha'Kifo
(should be an adult, I missed his growing stages when I was away and am currently seeking his adult images)
This female is small and lithe, and uses her size to speed around larger prey and enemies. Her heart was twisted to darkness when she was young, one of Bamu's lost children she was raised as an assassin by her mother. Now that their pride has fallen, she makes her way in the dark of knight, a skilled assassin for hire.
mate: None (sterile. )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 pm
Reserved  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Reserved  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 pm