Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Niji's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm
First Floor:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Upstairs:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Basement:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki sat in the back of the black van, crouched in his cage. He was playing with the bell on his collar and listening to the guards talking, though he didn't really understand what they were saying; they were speaking Spanish. When the van stopped, the neko looked up as they opened the doors. Looking up at the house, he tilted his head. It was different than his last master's; bigger and more...cool looking. Though, it also looked confusing. He was let out of his cage and led up to the door of the house, where the guards knocked. I wonder what Master is like. I hope he's nice.... One of the guards reached up and pet his ear, making the boy leaned his head into his hand and purr. He held the old and rather dirty stuffed toy tightly, nuzzling a bit. The small teen always did that when he felt nervous, to feel close to his last master.

Out Of Cuteness Is this okay? >.<

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
space space space♛` FIJI FUJIOKA
space space space▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
space space Malexxxx 21xxxx Gayxxxx Singlexxxx Publishing Consultant

Niji sat in his office typing the budget for the new quarter when he heard a buzzing sound. That meant someone was outside. His slave had arrived! Niji had no time to do anything besides calculations, it had been that way for weeks. His kitchen was a mess, the sink was a pile or dishes, and floors were cluttered. He climbed down the spiral staircase and opened the front door. He wore a simple white dress shirt and medium grey slacks. He shook hands with the guard who knocked and handed him a tip for the drive.

OOC: Perfect~!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki looked at his master opened the door. He looked relaxed. The neko smiled at his master happily before the guard sort of pushed him forward. Not violently, but enough to tell Nikki he was no longer their responsibility. Looking passed his master, he scrunched up his nose and his ears went flat. He could smell the mess from here! He figured that would be his first chore. "Hello, Master~! My name is Nicolas!" He was ready to work for his master, and if he had to take on the king of messes, then he'd happily do it. If it pleased his master, of course.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Niji smiled, happy to see an eager young boy instead of one of the slaves that was angry and bitter. Niji knew why some were like that, but he didn't enjoy the negative aura. "Hello, I'm Niji! Nice to meet you, come inside!" Niji stood aside to let the young neko inside. He was happy to have such a cute neko in his home. He kicked a pair of sweat pants aside to clear the floor for the younger male.

OOC: ___
CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko smiled at his master before walking in. He knelt and picked the sweat pants up before looking around. His master's house was a mess! He looked up at his master. "Is Master really busy? Houses shouldn't be this dirty." Niko stood and looked around. He had a lot of work cut out for him, but it would only be a one time thing. He'd be sureto keep the house clean and tidy once it was clean. "Where does Master want me to start?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Niji blushed, ashamed at how out of hand his home had become. Once he got promoted, the mess piled up. "I have a big job that consumes a lot of time, I've had no time to clean." He loved the young boy's ears and had to resist petting him. Remembering his work, Niji turned towards the stairs. "The kitchen is the worst area, when your done with that, I'll come show you your room!" With that, Niji hopped up the stairs towards his office, still calculating in his head.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

The teen blinked as his master disappeared up the stairs. He hardly left Nikki any time to ask where everything was and where it all went. But, he would make do with what he could figure out on his own. Walking into the kitchen, his ears went down again. "That's a lot of dishes....Hm....Oh, well! No time to pout! Time for work!" The neko set his stuffed toy down and rolled up his sleeves before getting to work on the dishes. It would take awhile, but he would also clean the floors and everything else.

After a ton of arm aches and dead bugs, Nikki finished the cleaning. And, like he thought, it took a few hours to get everything done. But, he did it! The downstairs was squeaky clean! After sitting on the sofa for a few minutes, wondering if he'd be able to wash the stuffed toy, too, he stood and set it on the couch before going up the stairs. He peeked his head up once he nearly reached the top and wondered where his master was. "Master! I'm done with the cleaning~!"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Niji started working on the budget and typed numbers into the computer. He had to perfectly proportion the company's money where it was needed without coming up short in any area. After an hour he finished the budget, then Niji worked on scripts. Many writers submitted their possible books, Niji had to sort them and present the good ones to the publishers. After another hour, the male rested his head on his desk and fell asleep.

Once h heard Nikki's voice, Niji sat strait up and looked out the window. the sun was getting close to the mountains, which worried him. He left his office and walked down the hall until he could see Nikki. "Sorry, I fell asleep! Your room is up here!" Niji called to Nikki and gestured for the neko to follow.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko blinked, his eyes a bit wide, as his master seemed a bit frantic. The teen walked up to his master and followed him. He held onto Niji's shirt softly, making sure to stay close to him. Niko was getting his own room? He didn't have that at his old housr; he had to share a room with his master. He didn't mind, though. Niko didn't like to sleep alone. He felt cold and unsafe, like he could be snatched away in an instant and no one would know until it was too late. Even at his parents' mountain home, he always slept with Derek or Derek's papa. Looking up at his master, he hesitated a bit. "Um, Master...? Wh-Why can't I sleep in your bed with you?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

Niji stopped in front of a white door and looked at the young neko. He didn't think Nikki would want to sleep in his bed. "If you want to, you can" He said softly with a smile. He thought it was adorable how Nikki held on to his shirt. Niji looked ahead at his bedroom door. "Wanna see my room?" He asked, looking forward to sharing his bed.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

So, he could sleep with his master? The teen's ears perked and he smiled happily. It was clear he was really happy he didn't have to sleep alone. When asked if he wanted to see his master's room, he nodded. "Yeah! I bet your bed is soft~!" He grabbed his tail suddenly and began to smooth it out. It had puffed up while he was cleaning. "What does Master do for work? Oh! What do you want for dinner tonight?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

Niji giggles, seeing the neko smile made him happy. He opened the door as he answered the neko's questions. "Mostly I do math. I calculate money and keep the company from overspending. Hmmm anything easy, you did plenty of work today!" Niji said, looking at the clock and realising how long he slept. He'd be awake a little late tonight.

CainLuciferCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki stuck his tongue out in distaste. "Math is evil....It's so hard, and there are tons of different numbers and letters...." The teen also didn't like science because it was so serious and technical. Hearing that his master wouldn't mind something easy, Nikki decided on making stir-fry. It was then he finally noticed his master's bedroom and blinked. It was so big. Way bigger than his last master's room. "Whoa....Master has a really cool room! It's so big and pretty!" The neko giggled before looking up at his master and holding his arm happily.

Out Of Cuteness Sorry for the small posts. It takes a while for me to adapt to each new situation my characters are thrown into.

Chiiyahime

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image

"It's hard work but it pays the bills." He smiled and looked at his bed. I was pretty big, Niji never really noticed how big it was he looked at it in comparison to the room. "I'm gonna go check out the living room, I haven't seen the floor in there for weeks! Wanna come with and I'll help you make dinner?" He asked, holding out a hand for the neko to hold.

CainLuciferCyrus

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas