Guilty Pleasures Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm
I... I kind of enjoyed... Hotel Transylvania...

There! I said it!

What about the rest of you? Is there anything you as 'hardcore' LoK fans like but feel you shouldn't? A guilty pleasure that clashes with your love for this game series? Go ahead and get it off your chest, there will be no judgment here.

EDIT: Who knows, you may even find you have more in common with others than you think~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 pm
Oh, where do I even begin? Besides the whole Hotel Transylvania thing... it only made me laugh a little bit... *more quiet muttering*

I suppose being of the female persuasion, I should give myself an easier time for my love of all things adorable and dare I say kawaii or even moe~... yeah, not cutting myself any slack when it comes to being a closet weeaboo *hangs head in shame*

I love all those cutesy animes and even the over-the-top cute jpop songs that go with them - I could listen to those for hours, really.

If I have a show or game I like and that show or game has males in them chances are I'm pairing together I am so sorry Raziel and Kain but you will forever be my OTP  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 pm
Well, main's a brony, so does that count as a guilty pleasure?

When she lived with her mom her favorite shows here: Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas, Four Weddings, My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. All shows she knows are staged and full of shallow, materialistic people. And yet, she loves them. She made 20+ LoK mules and she looooves those shows.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 pm
I think having 20+ mules is impressive let alone LoK ones

Also, I watched say yes to the dress before, but I kept on getting mad when the friends or family of the bride would basically tell her what she could and couldn't get even though its her day and she's the one who's going to have to wear the dress :T

There's being helpful and giving constructive criticism, then there's just being bossy and rude.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm
Considering the cheapest dress is $2000USD and that's without alterations, unless you are paying for that dress, shut up and look at all the sparkly froo froo stuff...yeah I'm uncreative today with insults.

I think much of the year 2010 or 2011 (I forget which) was dedicated to making them. Still in the process of making Vorador.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 pm
Can't wait to see Vorador~ *Doesn't have a secret crush on him or anything nope*  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 pm
Aha, you have a secret crush on the old pervert. I think he was the original Casanova, assuming he's as old as he claims to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 pm
Queen Sarafina
Can't wait to see Vorador~ *Doesn't have a secret crush on him or anything nope*

I don't think he's into humans and also, even though vampires are immune to disease, can you still catch an STD from one? With how Vorador gets around, I'm pretty sure he at least carries some.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm
Geralt from the Witcher series is immune to disease. He is also not able to carry any disease, sexually transmitted or not. I would assume the same for Vorador. Except Main thinks Geralt is waaaay sexier.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Aha, you have a secret crush on the old pervert. I think he was the original Casanova, assuming he's as old as he claims to be.

What? Me? Nah~ no way~ *shoves playfully* You're silly for thinking such things~ tell anyone and you die

But he is pretty charming in his own way and I do like older men; you don't get much older than Vorador~  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm
Queen Sarafina
Lieutenant Turel

What? Me? Nah~ no way~ *shoves playfully* You're silly for thinking such things~ tell anyone and you die

But he is pretty charming in his own way and I do like older men; you don't get much older than Vorador~

...I'm an older man! I'm much older than you and have a lot of experience. I'm also exceedingly wealthy (if that's your thing). Did I ever mention my musical talent-that-Vorador-lacks?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Geralt from the Witcher series is immune to disease. He is also not able to carry any disease, sexually transmitted or not. I would assume the same for Vorador. Except Main thinks Geralt is waaaay sexier.

Looks like Kain when he was a fledgling vampire and if the graphics were better back then that being said, I'd sooner bed Vorador that Geralt or Kain  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 pm
He does look like Kain. Except, unlike Kain, Geralt has an active sex life more opportunities to have sex  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Queen Sarafina
Lieutenant Turel

...I'm an older man! I'm much older than you and have a lot of experience. I'm also exceedingly wealthy (if that's your thing). Did I ever mention my musical talent-that-Vorador-lacks?

Well I do like music--- wait... what are you implying here?  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:36 pm
I'm implying that I don't have any fangirls and why does Vorador have fangirls?!?!?! *tries to look mad and yet unaffected but is secretly hurt*  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff