Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Harlem Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The H A R L E M Estate

First floor::
Kitchen
Guest bath
Living room
Formal dining room

Second floor::
Study
Chesters room
Master bath
Nekokos room
Guest room

Outside::
Backyard  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester sat at his computer, like he did most every day, typing away at an email to a client. He gave the send button a click and leaned back in his chair, looking out on his driveway. His iPod, on shuffle beside him, pumped music into the sound system that ran through the house. All was normal.

Except for the fact that he was expecting a very important delivery today.

The dark-eyed male really had no idea who it was that was coming to live with him, only that whoever it was, they were cute. Lively. And Chester needed just that. He was tired of living in that huge house alone, and not being able to feed himself properly (he had never learned how to make anything beyond scrambled eggs and sandwiches.) He wanted someone to talk to.

For the third time since he got up, he went to the redecorated guest room and wondered if it would be good enough. He shook his head. It would have to do, there was no time to change it now.

He descended the stairs and plopped down onto the couch, putting his feet up on the table in front of him, to wile away the time with some TV.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko yawned and awoke in his luxury cage. He thought he was going to a weird master and didn't really care. When he scanned the outside world from his crates view of the vans window and made a surprised squeaking sound. He moved a little closer to the crate feeling the sheets around his lower body slide off.

The van pulled to an arupt stop outside Chester's home and a man opene the vans back door and went to get the cage and a few play toys for when Nekokos new master would want entertainment. The toys included a cat feather which Nekoko loved to play with, and his cat nipped mouse toy that moves as though it were a real mouse.

The cat boy mewled and eyed the mans cautious movements. He sniffed the mans hand when it was brought too his cage as a sign of peace and nodded in acknowledgement. The man sighed in relief and Nekoko growled.

When the man finally had a steady grip on the dazed neko boy he hopped out the back of his can and motioned for his partner with the documents too follow him to the front door. Nekoko, who naturally made a bored and seductive look, put on his innocent act and sat infront of the crates gate.

The man with the paperwork know on the door eagerly.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

A knock at the door brought Chester to his feet rather quickly. He hit the power button on the TV on his way by. He ran to the front door and slid to a stop. He opened the door and gave the man a small smile. "Good morning." He took the pen and signed the page he was being offered.

He looked around to see his new pet and was delighted at what he saw. He was certainly adorable, what with those big ears and eyes. He kneeled to get a better look and offered out his hand. How cat-like was this cute little creature.

"Welcome home. What's your name?"

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko mewed and sniffed his new masters hand and purred liking the scent. He then kicked his hand and twitched his right ear looking up at the man. "M-My name is Nekoko.... Pleasure to serve you" he said in a small soft voice sounding almost child like.

The men nodded and left. The one holding the crate gently put him down and placed the feather at the front of the gate so the master could see exactly what his new kitten will be like when playful. "Pleasure doing buisness with you" the men said before they left. The one with the papers seemed to be the head of the two while the other wa more like the strength.

Nekoko watched the feather sway and mewed loudly trying to swipe at it and and grab it, wiggling his tail and rear from excitement. He bit at the cage door and mewed loudly only being able too feel the teasing brushes of the feather on his hands and face.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 am
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester watched Nekoko with an amused smile. As the men left, he gave them a nod of thanks. He couldn't keep his eyes away from his playful new pet as he meowed and tried to get at the toy. The tall man picked up the toy and dangled the feathers just out of the cats reach. "Are you ready to see your new home, Nekoko? I had a room set up for you. Its got a balcony so you can nap out in the sun if you want."

He reached out and unlocked the cage, gathering up some of the remaining toys. He thought about keeping the cage, so that Nekoko would have a place to keep his toys.

Chester opened the door and waited for his kitten to come inside.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko waved his hands at the feather when the man grabbed it and watched him open the cage door. He sniffed the ground and the air a little then slowly crawled out his tail swaying low to the ground. When he was completely out Nekoko purred and rubbed against his new masters leg. "Thank you for buying me~" he said nuzzling his leg and getting up.

Nekoko stood up and stretched not being very tall for his age. H wrapped the blanket around his waist and smiled at the man twitching his large ears and nuzzling his arm affectionately. "My master, you smell like you'll be nice to me" he purred and looked up at his master with big innocent eyes.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester couldn't resist reaching out and stroking his new pets ears. "You're more than welcome, cuite." He gently reached down and scooped the cat up, cradling him against his chest. He was amazed at how small Nekoko was, but he was honestly glad for it. He didn't know if he'd like not being able to carry his pet around.

The artist smiled more and rubbed the back of Nekokos neck. "Of course I'll be nice to you. I hope you'll be nice to me, too." He gave the kitten a gentle poke on the nose and went back inside. "What do you like to eat, Nekoko? We'll order anything you want to celebrate."

Chester carried his cat up the spiral stairs and into the room that had been redecorated. "This room is for you." He set Nekoko down on the bed so he could explore, setting the toys down on a nearby shelf.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko smiled and mewed loudly at all the attention. He didn't get enough of that in his life and quite liked it. At the mention of food his big ears perked and his tail wagged like a dogs would. "Food~ I'm not picky except for the meat." he said smiling and snuggling his neck.

Nekoko was purring loudly and cuddling his master that he didn't notice that they were in a room until he was put down and talked too. His cat like eyes studied the room then he smiled and purred in approval. "I like it!" he exclaims and crawls around the room with his upper half low to the ground and his lower half high in the air. He looked almost like a curious kitten looking around his new home.

After he looked around he stretched and crawled towards his master. He had long since lost his blanket but was okay with the lack of clothing since he was used to barely any clothing. "What does Master do?" he asked pawing said mans leg and staring up at him.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester was glad Nekoko liked his room. He had worked hard selecting everything, to make the room comfortable. He sat on the bed as the little cat roamed the room. "Aren't you cold, Koko?" He tried out the nickname.

He reached down and scratched under Nekoko's chin, running his other hand through the cats hair. "I design logos for companies, so you don't have to worry about being home by yourself unless I have a meeting." For once, he was happy to have inherited his fathers company. He didn't think he'd ever be happy stuck in a cubicle, but he never imagined he'd meet someone like Nekoko.

Chester laughed a bit, just happy to have someone to talk to. "Call me Chester, okay? Master sounds... way too formal for me." He stood up from the bed, scooping up his cat once more. "Here, I'll show you around so you know where everything is."

He started out with a room he thought was very important; the master bath. He didn't know if Nekoko would like baths or showers or either at all, or if that would end up being a struggle, but it was a good room to know anyway.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko purred, petting is one of the many physical things he likes. His ears flattened and his tail sort of wagged. He pawed Chester's leg and mewed happily. "No I'm used to the cold" he giggled.

Nekoko smiled and purred at hearing his masters job wasn't going to be away from him. "Yay! Master can play with me a lot!" he exclaimed. He squeaked when he was picked up and purred loudly rubbing his face against Chester's.

When they got to the bathroom Nekoko wiggled out of Chester's grip and slid into the tub. He rolled around and waited for the water then peaked out of the tub and swayed his tail "Bath with Chester time?" he asked innocently and staring up at Chester with his big eyes. Nekoko was willing to take a bath in water, or shower, as long as his master was with h and the water wasn't too hot or too cold.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester laughed as he watched the bathtub start to fill. With those big, bright eyes looking up at him, how could he possibly say no? "Only because you asked so nicely." He walked to the shelf and selected some soap and shampoo. He set them by the tub and began to unbutton his shirt.

Chester stopped to think for a moment, kneeling down by the tub to rub Nekoko's ears again. "You think there's enough room in there for both of us?" He dipped his hand into the water as the tub filled, and then rubbed the cats back, to keep him warm. "Even if there isn't, I'll stay here and wash you, alright? And then I can show you the rest of the house."

He loved Nekoko's soft ears and took to rubbing them with his dry hand.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko mewed and took his socks and underwear off when the water started to fill the tub. He looked up at Chester again and nodded "Chester fit in tub too!" he said smiling and making room for him I'm the tub. Nekoko purred and locked his hand his wet tail swaying under water.

"Master in, Master in" he mews and splashes lightly, not causing much of a mess just little drops of water on the edge of the tub. His little hands pulling at Chester's clothes with his big kitty eyes.

AK Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

The master chuckled lightly as those little hands pulled at his clothing. He proceeded to get undressed and gently tapped the kittens shoulder so he didn't end up stepped on. "Okay, okay. Look out Nekoko." He stepped into the tub and sank into the water. He smiled and stroked his cat's face.

"What do you like to do, Koko? Tell me more about you?" He poured some soap onto his hand and began to rub down Nekoko.

Haiiro no Neko

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

With a little adjusting Nekoko made himself comfortably perched inbetween his masters legs with a playful smile gracing his face. "I like to play, eat sweets, be around my nice master, make master feel good and sleep on warm surfaces during afternoons!" he giggled and mewed while getting clean. "But I don't like when it's maying season or time for me to go into heat.... It's not nice and people get touchy" he adds pouting.

Nekoko took the soap and started scrubbing Chester clean. His tail was up so that it could get cleaned as well. "But, Nekoko will do as Chester says.... can Nekoko sleep with you tonight?" he asked not wanting to be alone yet.

To add on to the question he scrubbed his master gently with those big eyes filled with innocence fixed on him, and he was whimpering softly. This was one of the ways he begged and this was how he usually got into the luxury items of certain places. "Nekoko will do whatever master asks, I just wanna sleep with master tonight, please?"

AK Ambrose

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces