Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
{Slave Game} Robert and Yuki's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm
Outside View:
User Image

Living Room:
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image

Bathroom:
User Image

Master Bedroom:
User Image

Second Bedroom:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

Relaxing in his lavish living room, Robert was reading an anthology of 17th century poets. As he started the section for Anne Bradstreet, he began to wonder where his little kitty was. He hadn't seen him all morning, but this was normal. At this point, Robert was used to Yuki sleeping in, especially on days after one of Robert's favorite dishes. It was obvious that Yuki liked his cooking, as he would eat numerous servings.

Wanting to see his sleeping pet, Robert closed his book and headed down the hallway to Yuki's room. He cracked the door just enough to see into the neko boy's room. Upon seeing the messy condition the room was in, Robert couldn't help but quietly sigh. He recalled telling him just the other day to straighten up, but it was clear that his request had fallen on deaf ears.

'We're going to have a stern conversation when you wake up, cat,' he thought to himself.

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:09 am
User Image

Yuki slowly woke up as he was still half asleep. Yuki then turned over in his bed many times before finally waking up. With his hair all messed up from bed and he wagged his tail back and forth. 'What time is it?' he thought to himself as he got out of bed and went over to his clock. Yuki was shocked that he overslept again. Yuki quickly got an overshirt on and opened the door to see his master Robert. "Um....good morning master" he said smiling.

Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image

Surprised how quickly the neko had woken up and walked out of his room, Robert only stood there with his arms crossed. He was trying to make himself angry so he could yell at the boy, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Those big, shiny eyes of Yuki's were too innocent to yell at. Realizing the futility of trying to make himself upset, Robert only sighed. "Good morning," he said as he petted the boy's messy head.

Robert then turned to walk off, motioning for the boy to follow. As he entered the living room, he then instructed for the boy to sit down on the leather sofa. Robert continued walking, entering the kitchen. He prepared the boy a glass of milk and a small plate of fruit. Returning to the living room, Robert gave Yuki the food. Sitting next to him on the couch, Robert continued reading.

"When you're done, clean up that mess you call a room," he said, not taking his eyes off of his book.

Assassin Fremere
[

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded blushing alittle of how Robert decribed his room. Yuki slowly ate the fruit first still sleepy but he ate them all up. Then he set the plate down and started to drink the milk down fast like. When he was all done he got up and took the plate and the cup over to the sink and washed them off.

"Im going to clean my room now" he said running to his room and shutting the door behind him and started with all of his toys. 'I knew I should have done this yesterday when master told me to' he thought to himself now gathering all his clothes and folding them nicely. When he was all done he opened the door, "Master, is this clean enough?" he shouted trying to get his master to come to his room.
Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

Robert watched as the boy walked down the hallway to his room, hopefully to clean it as he said. Robert then returned to his reading, skimming through some of Bradstreet's poems. After a short while, he heard his pet call for him, so Robert closed his book and walked down the hall. He stood at Yuki's open door, looking over the room to see if the neko boy had indeed cleaned his room well enough. Not seeing anything out of the way, Robert petted the boy's head. "Good job," he said with a smile.

The short neko always found a way to make Robert pet him. He guessed it was mostly because of Yuki's submissive, obedient nature. Yes, he was lazy sometimes, but he never argued or disobeyed an order when given to him. The boy sometimes needed a little push in the right direction, but everything usually turned out good for the both of them. This made Robert glad, as there is nothing worse than a disobedient cat.

Assassin Fremere
]

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

Yuki blushed as he started to purr when Robert was petting him on the head. Yuki then looked up at Robert, "So do you need anything else done?" he said laying his head on Robert's body. Yuki loved to make Robert happy because he made Yuki happy by not being a mean master like his past ones have been.

Yuki saw the book in Robert's hand and glared at it, he didn't really like poetry like Robert did but he was just a kid that didn't understand some of the meaning of it.
Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

As the boy laid his head against Robert's chest, he began to wonder if there were any chores that needed to be done. "Well..." he began. "I would like you to straighten up the kitchen a little bit. There appears to be some left over mess from last night's dinner. And I would also like for you to dust around the living room. There's a layer of dust forming around the entertainment center, and I just can't stand dust."

Petting the boy's head one more time, Robert finished, "If you get that all done before one o' clock, I'll make you your favorite lunch." He then motioned for Yuki to begin his chores. Robert the walked back into the living room and sat back down on the leather couch, continuing from where he had left off in his book.

Assassin Fremere
[

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded then started to walk over to the kitchen and saw the mess that was from last night. Yuki paused a moment glaring at the dishes like it did something wrong then he got his little stool and started to clean all the dishes one by one putting them on the rack to dry. As the dishes started to dry he cleaned all the counter tops so he could see his own reflection. Yuki started making faces at himself and making himself chuckles then got back to cleaning.

He then went to the entertainment center and got his duster and saw the dust that Robert had been talking about. He was barely tall enough to reach while standing on his tipytoes. He looked at the clock when he was finished it read: 12:50 'phew with 10 minutes to spare' he thought to himself and went to sit next to Robert on the couch. "Im done!" he said trying to get inbetween Robert and the book.
Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

As Robert was finishing the Bradstreet section, he noticed Yuki having a hard time in cleaning the entertainment center. He couldn't help but crack a smile while he watched the struggling neko boy clean. As the boy finished up, he climbed into Robert's lap, obstructing his view of the book. Looking into the boy's face, Robert merely replied, "I'll be the judge of that,"

He closed his book and stood up, making his way over to the entertainment center. Dragging his finger along the wooden surface, he could neither see nor feel any dust. 'Good job, Yuki,' he thought to himself. Robert then walked into the kitchen, noticing the drying dishes. Doing the same action to the smooth counters of the kitchen, he noted that they were clean too. "Well... You've made a believer out of me Yuki," he said in a kind tone. "One lightly-breaded fish fillet, coming up."

Assassin Fremere
[

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

Yuki blushed and smiled "Yay fish, I love your fish" he said running into his room changing clothes into something more comforting. He came out of his room wearing some shorts and a t-shirt that looked like it was too small but he liked it. Yuki could smell the fish already in the progress of cooking. He went to the kitchen again, "Im going to set up the table." he said getting the plates and everything they needed. "um...master what would like for a drink?" he said looking at him tilting his head to the side.
Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

As Yuki ran out of kitchen cheering, Robert began to prep all of the food. Taking some fish from the freezer, he laid each individual piece out on the clean cutting board. While the fish was thawing, Robert prepared the light batter. Placing a large pot onto the stove, and filling it partially with frying oil. Rubbing each piece of the thawed fish in the batter, Robert gently laid each piece into the bubbling oil. By this time, Yuki had returned to the kitchen, sporting his usual outfit of choice. "Okay," Robert replied to the boy's first statement. "I think I will have water, please."

Waiting just long enough for the fish to completely cook, Robert, using tongs, removed each piece of fish, placing them on a large platter. After turning off the stove and pouring the pot of hot oil down the sink, Robert grabbed the large platter of lightly-battered fish and brought it to the table. Sitting down with Yuki, he simply says, "Dig in. You've earned it."

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image

Yuki smiled and dug in as his master said to stuffing his face with fish. "Master I love your cooking so much." he said taking a drink of his milk then going back to eating the fish. After he was done he laid back in his chair and sighed, "Master your cooking is the best." he said blushing licking his fingers clean of anything he may of missed.
Mikuo_Purotecudo
]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image

As Robert began to eat his serving of fish, he couldn't help but watch Yuki savagely stuff his mouth with food. He was slightly disgusted, but he was used to it. Yuki never seemed to use silverware when he ate, which kind of disturbed Robert, but it was less dishes to wash. He had tried to teach Yuki some form of table manners, but it never quite stuck. Considering the boy's feline nature, Robert assumed he would be a little more graceful in his eating habits.

"Yuki while I finish, could you begin washing dishes, please?" he asked the neko. Robert was not even finished with one-third with his food, as he was a slow eater. He did have to agree with the boy's statements. Cooking was one of Robert's proudest talents.

Assassin Fremere

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded picking up his plate and walking over to the kitchen sink and started washing the plates that were dirty. "Um master? could we go to the park after my chores are all done?" he said almost finished with the plate in his hands. When he finished he went back to the table and sat in front of Robert and waited for him to get finished so he could take his plate.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces