Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Around with the Captain Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"Do I really have to go in?"
"Aye, you do. Yer the one that thought you could win with a pair of bloody hearts."
"They were good hearts."
"Shitty hearts! Follow through or I'll tell the Innkeeper that you're not making good on your bets again.
"

Two men stumbled in out of the rain, their boots sloshing on the ground of the shop. One was a burly looking fellow with broad shoulders and the other was tall, slender and certainly didn't look to comfortable being prodded into the slave shop. "My poor boots! They're going to get ruined in all this muck." The taller of the two whined openly, shaking the worn out leather out so he could hear the water drip off of them. It made the other laugh boisterously, clapping the man on the back and making him stumble further into the store filled with cages of all sizes. Cam fixed his hair, wrung the tendrils out as his eyes adjusted to the light. Really he hated these shops, he didn't agree with their values one bit. That was the whole reason he was there in the first place, Jake knew him too well. "Well go on and pick one out." The broad man growled out, an amused smirk spread across a dirty face.

Raising an eyebrow, Cam tried to keep his cool, stepping lightly around the cages and avoiding those that he deemed would cause trouble. Maybe he could just find a nice looking fellow, someone that wasn't going to slit his throat while his slept.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki sat in his cage, his wrist bound and his neck chained to the wall behind him. He was one of the few slaves that was clean except his clothes; the shop let him have extra time in the showers simply because his father was one of the guards. It was the only time his relation to the man was a good thing. He heard the doors to the shop open and heard complaining. Curious, he shuffled forward and peeked out, seeing the men. The thin one moved about the shop and Hiroki watched him until the bars to his cage was kicked, making him jump back. The slave was the spitting image of the guard that had kicked the cage; except his blue eyes, which he had inheritted from his mother. He looked like a pirate. Is he a performer or something? Once his father moved away from the cage, Hiroki moved forward again to look more. He was definately dressed as a pirate, so he was either a performer or a real pirate. Or, just a nutcase. His friend looks like he can snap most us in half, but he doesn't look too dangerous.[/colkr] Then again, his experience told him thkse were the most dangerous masters.

Sotalean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
Moving around the room, Cam peered inside some of the cages with a certain troubled air. All the sickness and fear in the room wasn't to his liking and it made his nose wrinkle. That one was too weak, the next was too... furry. He sighed, scratching the side of his neck as he moved about the room until he came to stand infront of a cage near the back of the room. The guard had kicked it, sending out a clang through the shop and certainly getting Cam's attention. "Be nice to the boy, it isn't like he could harm you shackled up like that." He tsked before crouching down to get a better look at him. Inside the cage was a pretty youth, better taken care of then most of the slaves and the willowy man gave him a warm smile. "Boujour mon cher... Can I have the pleasure of your name?"  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki blinked when the man knelt in front of his cage, asking for his name. Had he spoken French? "M-My name is...Hiroki, sir." Was this man going to buy him? He wasn't exlect to know other languages, was he? 'Bonjour' means hello, I think. Something like that....What does 'mon cher' mean, though? I think 'mon' is me or my....Huh.... He wouldn't be entirely hopeless. With the right materials, he'd be able to learn other languages very well with time. "May I have your name, sir?"

Sotalean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
An amused smile crossed his features, showing a perpetual warmth to his mood. "Hiroki, I like that name. I believe it means 'wide trees' or joy of.. ah mon dieu.. I will never remember." Tilting his head to the side, he watched the boy for a few moments, seeing the cogs work as he tried to decipher his broken english. What a pretty vulnerable eyes he had.

"Well don't just sit there, pick one of em already." Jake grumped, crossing his arms as he stood back from Cam who waved his hand at him without even looking up from the creature in the cage. "Quand je me sens comme il mon ami."

"Cam you know I dun speak yer fancy pants speech-"
"Merde Jake! I'm not picking out a jar of beets!" Turning back towards the boy, he sighed. "Hiroki, would you like to come home with me? I have never had a ...well a .. I don't like saying slave, it's such a crude word." That was true enough, he was only there because he had lost a bet to Jake as it was and the result was him purchasing a slave just because Jake knew it would make him squirm. "My name is Cam."  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki listened to the man as he spoke of his name. Is that what it meant? He never knew that; he hardly knew why he had a name since no one had called him by it. Not even his mother, since they were separated when he was born. It was a surprise he even knew it! "What does...'mon dieu' mean?" The teen tensed when the man's friend spoke, and he moved back against the wall on his wall since the other had sounded angry or annoyed; and, neither had pleasant results for Hiroki in the past. The teen looked up as the pirate man spoke. "I....I am a slave, sir. I do not have a choice in who buys me."

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
The poor thing, he looked so scared at even the slightest bark from Jake. It was enough to make the lithe male break his first thoughts. Originally he had come in there looking for a tall dark and handsome and this boy was nothing of those things except for the handsome. He had such a pretty face. When he asked his question, Cam smiled and even chuckled lightly. "Mon dieu means My God. I use it as an exclamation when things annoy me like Jake back there. Really there is no need to fear him or me, his bark is simply worse when he has had too much ale." Getting a little closer to the cage, the man plucked one of the soft brightly coloured feathers from his head and slowly reached into the cage to give it to Hiroki. "However, I think everyone, no matter their status in life, has the ability to change their destiny. So I will give you that choice. Would you like to come away with me? I can promise you that it will be better then this place. You will be properly taken care of... or... well.. I will try my best. What do you say Hiroki?"  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

The gray-haired young man looked at Cam as he held the feather out. Carefully, he reached forward and grabbed it, examining it closer. Was it real, or fake? Returning his gaze to the man in front of his cage, Hiroki was...unsure. He had never been given a chojce on whether or not he wanted to go or stay. But, Cam's promise was alluring, and he sounded completely honest. Offering a small smile, the teen gave a nod. "Y-Yes. I...want to go with you." He crawled forward again and looked at rhe feather before holding it out. "Do you want this back, Master? And....My father has the keys to my cage and restraints....I think he's making his rounds right now." Hiroki was purely thinking aloud on the last statement, but he had spoken directly to Cam before that.

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"Fantastique!" Replied the tall male, his smile growing brighter. The feather turned out to be real and very soft, swishing softly in the boy's hand as he examined it. However the boy's next words made Cam pause, his eyes narrowing a fraction as said guard could be seen walking around the shop. "Ton père, your father is that man?" Something went through his thoughts and even Jake turned to look at the guard with a frown as Cam got up and strode over. Even without the added height of his accessories the man was tall and he looked down his nose at the guard. "Unlock Hiroki for me, I'm taking him home." It was difficult to keep himself from saying something dastardly, he didn't want to ruin his chances of purchasing the boy. Pulling out a small leather sack, he tossed it into the guard's hands and it turned out to be much heavier then first expected. Cam didn't look like the type to be carrying gold coins on his person with his worn out boots and patches slacks but there it was.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki blinked at the expression on both mens' faces. Were they upset that his fathee was one of the guards? He'd never gotten that reaction before. Watching Cam walk over to his father, he listened and saw his father nod before walking over to his cage and unlocking it. Forgetting he was chained to the wall, the teen moved forward only to choke and fall back. "Idiot. Stay still." "S-Sorry...." He waited until he was unbound before getting out of the cage, looking at Cam before looking down at his father, taking the sketchbook and pencil pack he had confinscated when he returned to the shop the last time. "Ah....I-I'm ready, Master."

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
Cam's lip twitched in irritation at the way the man spoke to his son. "You should have more respect for your blood then that." Noting the little worn out sketch book, the man couldn't help but smile to himself. 'So the boy was a little artist.' "Come on then Hiroki, lets get out of this godforsaken shop." Never in a million years would he have thought he'd ever purchase a slave, let alone one that was so far out of his usual 'type'. Before leaving, he pulled off his long jacket and slipped it around the boy's shoulders to keep him a little more protected from the downpour outside and the three men headed out.

"I can't believe you went through with it!"
"Well I had too didn't I mon ami? Next time I will win the cards and you'll be the one painting my house."
"Ha, I'd like to see you win at poker."
Jake guffawed loudly, the two men were ignoring the rain as they walked down the road. At a small station there was a big ornate horse drawn carriage and the broad man said a quick farewell to the feather headed man before crouching down to peer at the new addition. "Do me a favor and drive yer new master crazy for me eh?" A massive calloused hand came down and he ruffled the boy's hair before he got into the carriage and was gone. All that was left was a chestnut colored Arab horse who snorted, counting his foot impatiently when he saw his rider coming closer. "Tell me Hiroki, have you ever ridden a horse before?"  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki walked with Cam and Jake, listening to them. And, the more he heard, the more he understood Cam's earlier whining. He had bought Hiroki on a lost bet. He looked at Jake as he spoke, closing his eyes as his hair was ruffled. The teen looked at him again and tilted his head. I don't want a crazy master. They always hurt me. He watched Jake leave before looking at Cam as he was addressed. "No, Master. I've...never even seen a real horse before now...."

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:34 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"Really? Well this here is my best friend Beau and I suppose today will be the first time you try riding a horse mon cher. Up you get." He helped Hiroki up onto the horse, petting the beast to reassure him before he smoothly pulled himself up into the saddle just behind the teen. It pressed them close and he kept his arms on either side of the boy so he wouldn't slide off of the horse as he lightly pulled on the reins to get the horse moving towards the familiar path back towards his home. The title that Hiroki used for him bothered him greatly but there wasn't much he could do about it now. First they needed to get home and get dry, the boy needed some real food and maybe a nap, a bath. This was almost like taking care of a child and he was truly horrid with kids. But Hiroki seemed self-sufficient for the most part. "See, it's not so hard. Do you want to hold the reins? Beau knows the path home from here." Said reins were held out for the boy to take, Cam was really trying to be warm and friendly with the teen to make him aware that he was in a safe place.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:56 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

The teen climbed onto the horse with Cam's help before he looked back at the man as he settled behind him. As they rode, the teen looked around and wondered if it was always weird to be riding on a horse. He looked back at Cam and then down at thr reins as he was addressed, nodding a bit before taking them from his master. He didn't pull or do anything, since he didn't know how and didn't want to distract ths horse. "Where do you live, Master?"

Sotalean

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces