Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tenten's little profile Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMistress_TentenxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 am
Hey there guys~! the names Tenten and i am very happy to finally be able to participate in this lovely guild i hope i get to meet lots and lots of people in here i can talk to and battle o uo i'll see you all later~! <3

Name: Tenten
likes: cooking, digimon, beaches, parties, sweet stuff, and spicy food! > w<
dislikes: fighting irl, bitter food, too much of something, and classic music... even though i listen to it sometimes... ^ u^""
favorite digimon: palmon  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 am
this is is my digimon draken~ o uo

User Image  

XxMistress_TentenxX

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 am
Welcome to the guild ^^ glad to see more people joining us.

I like your Dracmon, we'll become a powerful digimon  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am
Shadow of Miracles

thank you for your welcome ^ u^ draky is happy too~ o uo *giggles* hey uhh... do you mind showing me the ropes around here...? kinda lost x'D  

XxMistress_TentenxX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 am
Welcome to DTI ^_^

You're sure to have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:36 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Welcome to DTI ^_^

You're sure to have fun ^^

thanks you~ > u< and i am looking forward to this guild :3  

XxMistress_TentenxX

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 am
XxMistress_TentenxX
Shadow of Miracles

thank you for your welcome ^ u^ draky is happy too~ o uo *giggles* hey uhh... do you mind showing me the ropes around here...? kinda lost x'D

Sure I don't mind, there's so much to do in this guild that its easy to get overwhelmed sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 am
Shadow of Miracles
XxMistress_TentenxX
Shadow of Miracles

Sure I don't mind, there's so much to do in this guild that its easy to get overwhelmed sometimes.
hrrmmm first thigns first o uo uhh.. what's this digi cards e 3e ermm battle digi cards or somethin'... i dunno = u=  

XxMistress_TentenxX

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am
do you mean the art they gave you or do you mean the digimon card battle game we have here?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 am
Shadow of Miracles
do you mean the art they gave you or do you mean the digimon card battle game we have here?
i'll go with card battle o uo how do you get the cards... i read that you enter a code or somethin' but i don't know where to put the codes and stuff x'D  

XxMistress_TentenxX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 am
XxMistress_TentenxX
i'll go with card battle o uo how do you get the cards... i read that you enter a code or somethin' but i don't know where to put the codes and stuff x'D

It's more like you go to the card and deck forum here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=409953

And you make a deck thread, then you go to the card shop and you generate 5 numbers a day with the number generation function.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17007899

Once you've generated, then you go to the first page, match the numbers and then go to the card claim thread, copy the code for the said card and then copy it into your deck thread, you don't save those images into your photobucket because they get updated from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
XxMistress_TentenxX

And you make a deck thread, then you go to the card shop and you generate 5 numbers a day with the number generation function.

Once you've generated, then you go to the first page, match the numbers and then go to the card claim thread, copy the code for the said card and then copy it into your deck thread, you don't save those images into your photobucket because they get updated from time to time.

i just generated my first dice roll... like ever and i screwed up x'D i rolled a 20 sided dice by accident and well e _e yeah.. i didn't have an idea on how to generate the random number until now. i just got a digi-buffet o -o  

XxMistress_TentenxX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am
XxMistress_TentenxX
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
XxMistress_TentenxX

i just generated my first dice roll... like ever and i screwed up x'D i rolled a 20 sided dice by accident and well e _e yeah.. i didn't have an idea on how to generate the random number until now. i just got a digi-buffet o -o

Ah, well there's a first for everything. Just make sure that, even if you mess up, that you don't delete your posts in the Card Shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
XxMistress_TentenxX
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
XxMistress_TentenxX

Ah, well there's a first for everything. Just make sure that, even if you mess up, that you don't delete your posts in the Card Shop.

yeah i left the post in the card shop x'D but i did edit my next post saying how i screwed up my first one . 3.""  

XxMistress_TentenxX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 am
XxMistress_TentenxX
yeah i left the post in the card shop x'D but i did edit my next post saying how i screwed up my first one . 3.""

And that is exactly what we would prefer you do and the re-roll. The only time you can't re-roll is if you "accidentally" generate the right numbers for a set that you actually didn't mean to roll for. That's why you have five free generates a day.

And if you were want to learn how to use the cards, just visit the card school and I'll teach ya how to battle. wink

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff