Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Alister's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm
Village and Key Locations
Village of the God Slayers
Training Ground
Cathedral

Alister's House
House
Bedroom
Bathroom
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:59 pm
Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu shivered as he was held and kissed by Alister. He sniffed the air and could smell that they were close to the village. He was more scared of being around all these people then being around the single male. As they got closer to the village he whimpered and shrank into the man's body trying to hide. He didn't know what would happen to him as he shivered once again.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister smiled softly down at Kitsumi and gently scratched under his chin. "Hey. Don't worry, little guy. You're going to be safe here. The girls might want to pet you, but that's the most danger you'll be in while you're here." The man walked through the gates of the village and held the fox-formed kitsune close, petting his head. "You'll like it here. Please, don't be afraid. I won't let anyone hurt you." He walked up to his house and walked through the gate, shutting it behind him and walking up to the door. Taking off his shoes, he walked into the house and went to the living room, setting Kitsumi down on one of the pillows. "See? It's not horrible here. A little small and maybe a bit boring...."

Out of Condoms We're getting another slave.

the gothic beauty 2

Kito Sono Akuma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm
Jewel of Antares

User Image
Sono looked up at the house and swallowed. Due to being extremely nervous his inu features were out. His ears were against his head and his tail between his legs. He looked up at the person that was dropping him off and then back at the house. He was nervous because he was scared that his new master wouldn't like him. He let out a tiny whimper as the person knocked on the door.  

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:31 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu whimpered softly before he let his tail wag. He was starting to feel more comfortable around Alister and looked at the place he was going to be staying.

Hearing a knock and a whimper the little fox perked his ears forward and jumped off the pillows. He went directly to the door and pawed at it letting out a small whine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister was pleased when Kitsumi's tail wagged. That meant he was getting comfortable, and that made Alister happy. He heard a knock and thought, not remembering anyone saying they'd be stopping by. He watched the kitsune went to the door and chuckled a bit at how he acted. "You're going to end up greeting everyone if you keep acting like that. It's absolutely adorable, and I love it!" He went up and scooped Kitsumi up, scratching behind his ear, before he opened the door. "Hey, Yuri. I...wasn't expecting you to be stopping by." Alister noticed the boy with his friend and raised an eyebrow. Yuri never struck Alister as the kind of guy to buy a slave. "He's not mine. My brother bought him. I'd let him stay with us, but my brother's training is coming up, so he won't be able to take care of him. You're the only other person I know that would take good care of the kid." "...Fine. I'll take him. He's cute, and I think it would be nice for these two to have company when I'm out on missions." Alister set Kitsumi down before kneeling a bit to look at the blonde inu. "Hey, there. What's your name, cutie?"

Out of Condoms Only scene I could think of that made sense.... @.@

the gothic beauty 2

Kito Sono Akuma

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image
His breathing increased and he had to swallow before he could answer. "I-I'm...S-Sono." He looked at the small fox and tried to smile. "Y-You're fuzzy. C-Can I pet your head?" He was shaking but only a tiny bit. He really wanted to seem brave and make the best first impression. Especially since his new Master seemed really hot~ And with that thought he blushed.

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu barked happily and wagged his tail for a moment as he was picked up. The boy had ears and a tail like he did! The kitsune leaned forward and sniffed at the boy his ears flicking back and forth before he licked the other's hand and rubbed his furry head against this hand.

((Sorry Sono Alister is Mine! Kitsu.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister watched the encounter between Kitsumi and Sono. They were so cute together the way Kitsumi warmed up to the boy. "You're going to be cute companions for me. Now, who's hungry? I'll make us all something to eat." He ruffled both their heads before turning and walking through the door. "If you two want to stay outside and play, that's fine, but stay within the fenced area. There's a barkyard, too, so you boys can have more room to play." With that, Alister walked to the kitchen to get to work on making the three some food.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2
Not if Kitsu stays in that form.

Kito Sono Akuma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image
Sono smiled and scratched behind the fox's ears. He looked up at his new master and gave a small blush before just peering into the house. He looked down at the fox again. "...Do you wanna play?" His puppy tail gave a small wag.

((ooc: *shrug* what happens happens and if that means nothing happens with Sono in that way then I'm cool with it. Sono's just happy to have a home heart ))

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked at Alister and shifted as soon as he was set down. "Please let's play Sono...." He spoke softly and smiled his ears forward still as his red and white tail swayed happily. "I.... I'm Kitsu. Well my full name is Kitsumi...."

With that the kitsune went outside and looked up at the sun fir a moment. "Sono what should be play? Maybe tag or fetch? Or is there another game you would like to play?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Sono's tail started wagging. "You're pretty! And...c-can we maybe play fetch? I like that game." He blushed a bit. "I-It's the inu side of me." He looked at the fox-boy hopefully.
the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu turned and looked at Sono instantly blushing when the other called him pretty. "Uh.... Thanks I guess..... Your really cute too." Kitsu had never had another male close to his age to play with before so he was excited to have Sono around. "Fetch sounds fun..... But we don't have a ball....." Looking around the kitsune found a stick just outside of the yard. Their master had said to remain in the yard but he couldn't be mad if he just went to get a stick to play with right?

"You stay here Sono imaging to get that stick okay? Master said to stay in the yard but it isn't far out of the way..... I'll be back here soon."

With that Kitsu moved away from Sono and went to get the stick he picked it up and waved to the inu before he started back into the yard. It seemed everything was going well and he threw the stick for Sono to get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
Sono squealed happily and chased after the stick. He was on all fours like a true puppy. He finally got the stick then ran back to the fox. He handed him the stick, his tail wagging hard and panting softly. "Again?" This was fun! He was going to be best friends with him he knew it.
the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:59 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Kito Sono Akuma

Jewel of Antares
User Image Kitsu smiled and threw the stick again. They played fetch for a long time before Kitsu looked at Sono and asked a question. "Sono where did you come from? This is my first owner.... I was taken from my work...."

He wanted to know more about his new friend and why the other was a slave as well.

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff