Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Karshe Sol'Ellis & Company Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
Name: Karshe Riverio Leocydra Sol'Ellis

DOB: March, 13

What he is: A elemental Mage, mainly specializing in water and shadow...better at healing & defending rather than attacking

Reason for being here: He recently moved after a bad breakup and along with his small group of friends has come to Bliss to find a new start...

Position: Bottom, he enjoys being a uke and thrives on the energy his dominate partner feeds him (the shadow magic gives him an undertone of incubus tendencies)

Abilities: Water-- allows him to be able to cast foresight and uses the water inside another being to speed up their healing rate, also gives him a boost when in water and uses its desnity as a means of creating barriers etc.
Shadow-- allows him to be able to cast curses and uses the shadows around him to intimidate others, also gives him an edge at night to use shadows as a way of blocking.

Strengths: His friends, being in water, night, a strong partner and sweet food.

Weaknesses: Mentions of his ex, high noon, too much heat and sour/spicy foods.

Personality: Karshe can be blunt if he ever gets stressed enough, but usually he'll keep his words to himself if he knows they wouldn't help anyone. He thrives at being the center of attention, mostly interacting with his friends as a means of giving himself some time to adjust to new people...he really likes making friends, but can come off as bitchy if encountered under the wrong circumstances...

What he dreams of as his partner: A strong male, possibly a vampire as he knows his shadow magic would provide a boost for them. Someone whose not afraid to show him whose boss, he's never tried bondage. He also wants someone who can get along with his friends and maybe even help them find their dream partner...

Those with him: Kite & Light Necros (elder brother and younger brother), Malice Rider and Ison Garrson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Your character interests me ^ ^  

I choose you Magikarp

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:06 pm
Foxy_911_lb
If he interests you then you'd like his friends ^^ posting them up next  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it  

I choose you Magikarp

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
Name: Kite Gratias Necros

DOB: April, 27

What he is: Winter Fairy, don't expect him to be nice at first.

Reason for being here: Staying at the side of one of his longest known friends. He doesn't want to see Karshe get hurt again...

Position: Uke...he enjoys robbing others of warmth as his body temp is lower than the normal.

Background: Kite is from a small Faye family and relishes in the fact that his parents really don't give a damn about what he does. As its allowed him to rack up the experience with men he has. Kite doesn't mind being called a slut as he considers it a badge of sorts. He befriended Karshe during the younger males early years and will always put the younger male before himself as Karshe was his first friend outside of the family he made.

Abilities: Blizzard/Ice Magic-- don't mess with him on this one, he can freeze your a** if you piss him off...

Strengths: His friends, younger brother, coldness and winter.

Weaknesses: His younger brother, too much heat and summer.

Personality: Cold and indifferent to anyone not in his circle of friends, he will not hesitate to exclude others from activities. He will never ignore his younger brother, who he loves dearly and rarely goes a day without interacting with the younger. He is considered a slut, but calls himself that with pride as he enjoys the chuckle he gets from the shock of others. He really has a soft spot for those younger than him and rarely lets on about it unless direct interaction takes place...

What he dreams of as his partner: Someone who can put up with his coldness, a male not afraid of his heritage and maybe someone whose the complete opposite of him. Someone who treats his younger brother right...

Those with him: Karshe Sol'ellis, Light Necros (younger brother), Malice Rider & Ison Garrson

~~*~~

User Image
Name: Light Gloryfindle Necros

DOB: January, 15

What he is: Winter Fairy

Reason for being here: Staying at the side of his best friend and elder brother, he doesn't want to leave Karshe alone...

Position: Uke, he doesn't really see himself being able to dominate anyone...still a VIRGIN

Background: Born to uncaring parents, Light really was a child who needed looking after. Thus his elder brother, Kite took over as protector for the walking target. He doesn't really understand sexual things that much and rarely gets sexual jokes unless they are explained...he was the one who comforted Karshe when the Mage was betrayed. He was also the one who almost made the ex sterile as the male really triggered the young fairy's anger....

Abilities: Blizzard/Snow Magic-- he's not a burtal as his elder brother, more along the lines of a healer really...

Strengths: His best friend, elder brother, coldness and wintery nights.

Weaknesses: His elder brother, yelling, sexual jokes, too much heat and summer.

Personality: A shy, timid and overall withdrawn youth Light rarely talks and most of the time looks ready to run from someone. Karshe is the only person who has made Light smile constantly as the two really see eye-to-eye on most topics. Light isn't as innocent minded as most would think, even if he can't understand sexual jokes...Light, like some Winter Faye has a wicked temper with provoked and only Karshe has been able thus far to quell it.

What he dreams of as his partner: A tall dark and possessive male, if he was ever asked. He knows of his temper and wants someone who can quell it, cuz he fears that one day he may harm Karshe...

Those with him: Karshe Sol'Ellis, Kite Necros (elder brother), Malice Rider & Ison Garrson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

Name: Malice Zecariel Rider

DOB: October, 31

What he is: A Death Dragon (pic shows his dragon and human form)

Reason for being here: Staying at the side of his friends, he an't leaving them to get harmed...

Position: Uke...SHOCKER...He really wants to be dominated and can't wait to meet someone who can dominate a Death Dragon...

Background: He was born in the aftermath of the Death of a Warlock, therefore he has a higher threshold of magic than most other Dragons though he lacks the discipline for it. He was found by another Death Dragon and explained his fate: he was doomed to cast Death upon all those who he made allies of...Karshe disproved that by giving Malice an ancient enchanted item, the scythe that Malice wields (the ornament in his hair is its smaller compact form...) was made by a Death Dragon who fell in love with a Witch. The two made the scythe as a means for others to love, Karshe earned it by nearly dying for his friend...several times...For that, Malice has declared himself Karshe's Bodyguard and will not leave the Mage's side.

Abilities: Death Roar-- when in dragon form, don't let him let loose with this or else all those who don't wear and item made from his scales or are of weaker will than him will die.
Death Glance-- when in human form, he usually keeps his eyes half lidded to avoid this or he wears sunglasses. Once he locks eyes with someone he can steal their soul...
Pestilence's Claws-- a untreatable poison which gives the victim a random fatal illness that will kill them slowly...

Strengths: Night, his friends, the blood of a dying person, the moon and positive emotions...

Weaknesses: Dominance (it makes his knees weak), the blood of a person in their prime, the sun and negative emotions...

Personality: Laid-back, crude and blunt as all hell Malice is the one responsible for any sexual jokes which Light doesn't get. He has shown a protective side towards his friends, especially timid Light or reserved Ison. Though he is crude he knows when to tone it down and be polite for the sake of others, he always listens when warned the first time around. He doesn't do everything that Karshe tells him, but he will do most things...he hates it when someone tries to bully others, but loves it when a strong personality presents itself...

What he dreams of as his partner: A strong male who wouldn't let what others say get the best of him...someone who isn't a bully, but doesn't hesitate to dominate. He's never had a sadistic partner, but rarely keeps his partners for long...as they tend to start bullying him or worse yet Light...

Those with him: Karshe Sol'Ellis, Kite & Light Necros & Ison Garrson  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Name: Ison Trelune Garrson

DOB: May, 19

What he is: Light Elf

Reason for being here: Staying by his friends, plus he hates being alone...

Position: Uke, he likes feeling protected

Background: Ison was raised by loving parents though they had no idea how to treat their oddly minded son, Ison has always heard voices in his head. He learned early that they were the voices of the dead, this fact scares him to no end and he fears being alone more than anything as the voices constantly draw him into dangerous situations. Ison left his parents when he met Malice and the voices drew back from the Death Dragon's soul...he found good and lasting friends in the Necros brothers and Karshe, the other males all understanding Ison's plight to small degrees and offering their own type of comfort.

Abilities: Heaven's Aura-- draws the souls of Limbo to him in order to seek entrance to Heaven. Causes him mental stress as the voices try to kill him...
Pure Sight-- he is able to see the brighter side of a soul as it stands, therefore he sees the good in all people...
Pure Touch-- when able to, he can purify anything he touches...at a cost of energy in correlation to the essence being purified...

Strengths: His friends, the sun, the moon, positive emotions and warmth.

Weaknesses: Evil intentions, graveyards, moonless nights, negative emotions and extreme temperatures.

Personality: He likes sitting and watching those around him, usually never saying anything for up to three weeks. His voice is rather loud for someone so fragile looking and his words are straight forward and direct with their intentions at times...he enjoys watching Malice make Light confused as Kite readies a ice orb to hurl, while Karshe laughs at it all. He joins in on occasion by pulling Light to him, the groups running joke that Ison is Light's personal bodyguard. Ison merely enjoys the purity that Light gives off, as the voices rarely bother going near the young fairy.

What he dreams of as his partner: He wants someone who can chase the voices away for good, their alignment not an issue with the youth. He wants someone who likes his directness and positive air...

Those with him: Karshe Sol'Ellis, Kite & Light Necros & Malice Rider  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!
Really like the first two
o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!
o3o
Karshe and Kite? or Kite and Light?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!
o3o
I like Malice and Karshe that I think Blaze might date
Kite would be a good fight and/or fling-because Blaze is fire thus can be like a sauna

Edit: possible light...depends  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!
o3o
Kite would be a good fight and/or fling-because Blaze is fire thus can be like a sauna

I see Blaze being able to dominate Malice. Blaze would also be a good partner for little shattered Karshe...help the poor guy get himself together.
Kite would be a fling, kind of like a prelude to Blaze intergrating himself among the group....

Light?!? Oh sweet mercy...that would be hilarious!!!! Try getting past Kite after showing romantic intentions on his little brother...I dare you...XD  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
Looking forward to it
there they all are~!
o3o

I see Blaze being able to dominate Malice. Blaze would also be a good partner for little shattered Karshe...help the poor guy get himself together.
Kite would be a fling, kind of like a prelude to Blaze intergrating himself among the group....

Light?!? Oh sweet mercy...that would be hilarious!!!! Try getting past Kite after showing romantic intentions on his little brother...I dare you...XD
It would be x3
Go after everyone!
CONQUER BLAZE! (lol sorry)

I know Blaze would be very interested in Malice cause of the dragon (Blazes got dragon blood in him, I fixed my post for the second time somehow deleted that)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 pm
Foxy_911_lb
It would be x3
Go after everyone!

I know Blaze would be very interested in Malice cause of the dragon (Blazes got dragon blood in him, I fixed my post for the second time somehow deleted that)

With that in mind, I can't wait to start RPing with you Foxy~! Malice finding a stable dominate partner...something Karshe would lose money over...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:07 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Foxy_911_lb
It would be x3
Go after everyone!

With that in mind, I can't wait to start RPing with you Foxy~! Malice finding a stable dominate partner...something Karshe would lose money over...
Sounds awesome ^ ^
It's bed time for me
Got to get up for work tomorrow -sigh-
Post something,somewhere and quote me. I'll reply tomorrow
Night  
Regular Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items