Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Mac's Home By The Beach Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

From The Outside as you could see, you can find the fences surround the house, the spacious porch which will suffice 3 cars and a veranda on the third floor. There are exactly 5 bedrooms in this house and only three of them were unused.

The weather here is usually nice and the breeze here is salty since it's close to the beach. Life here is very calm except for the beach being so crowded during weekend. The neighbor around here is pretty nice. The town is a 5-minute drive from this house.

Vacant Bedrooms: 3 / 5

Living in here is like living in a mansion. I love it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Please take a sit if you may. Have a cup of tea and enjoy the air con in here. The house is usually kept clean since I'm a very hygienic man. Make sure you don't drop any tea on the couch. It's a very fine quality as a couch and you couldn't find it anywhere you know.

Attic - I don't usually keep everything in here. It's another bedroom for guests who stayed over for the night.

Bathroom 1 - This is the first bathroom in my room

Bathroom 2 - This is the second bathroom on the second floor

Bathroom 3 - And this is the third bathroom on the third floor

Master bedroom - Welcome to my bed room. As you know it. I lived in here and this room belong to me. I strictly warn you not to touch anything in here.

Bedroom 1 - Welcome to Daniel's room. Who's Daniel? He's my brother and the husband of my senior, Zoe.

Bedroom 2 - A vacant room

Bedroom 3 - A vacant room

Bedroom 4 - Another empty room. LOCKED.

Garden - Flowers. Pond. Koi fishes. Resting hut. Where could you find a worker to take care all of them for the whole time? -sigh-

Kitchen - I only have one kitchen. I'm quite a good cook actually. Just needing a partner to help me clean up the plates though.

Dining room - It's spacious and comfortable.

The room is yet beautiful and some of them had been renovated. Extravagant. Elegant. Simple.

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆
I Wanted To Fly Like You Do
User ImageUser Image_User Image_User Image◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊

User Image

A great sunny day it was. Usually, Mac would be writing his report in his laptop. But then he couldn't. What happened to his laptop? Well...there was this little accident. His brother, Daniel was that drunk with his wife when they just got married. Both of them had a great time and they just poured the liquor on the keypad of the laptop. Not just that..the next following week, Zoe, his sister-in-law accidentally downloaded a trojan into his laptop. So for today, he decided to went out to the town. And checking out any new model that fits him.

Mac was obliged to buy another laptop because he had a report due next week. Bad luck for him. He had a reckless sister and brother. Kinda weird but it was the only cause. He had to retype this report that he forgot to kept in the small thumb drive. The man then looked at the old father clock in the living room for awhile. It was 12 noon. Guess it couldn't be helped. The man then switched off the air-con and grabbed his car keys. "Roro, I'm going out. Take care of the house for me would you?" he spoke to the boy. Mac knew Roro is reliable unlike Kay. He was a little clumsy for everything yet he still loved him very much. Mac glanced at the young boy with blue hair for a moment. "Kay, you're coming with me." he smiled at him and ruffled his blue hair.

Okay. Let's just make long story short. While on a stroll around the town, Mac surprisingly entered a slave market. It was rather...new for him to see that place. Coincidentally, he was in need of someone to keep him company with. So he found Roro, a young man with a childish personality and Kay, a little boy that seems troubled. He simply picked them, buying them out of that places. To used people as slaves was a little fact that he hate very much.

After locking the gates and settled in the car, Mac buckled the seat belt on the child's seat next to him and buckled his. "Well, we're going to the town. Do you need anything?" Mac asked him as he drove off the road. Away from their home. If Roro needed him, he'll definitely call him by then.

♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦User Image_User Image_User Image
As High As Possible

Ryuu sky

Otakuran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm
Angelless_P e r s o n a

User Image
Kay was playing with his bunny carrot "carrot wants ice cream!" He said enthusiastically. He liked it when master pat his head he was looking out the window counting all the pink objects he counted "1....2....3" he then started thinking "carrot also wants a black bunny toy so Carrot can have a friend." He liked talking about carrot as theo he was real because carrot was the only thing he had left of his old life. Kay had a short attention span so a miner latter he was looking out the window at people who were walking by he didn't like that many humans consentrated in an area because they were always so loud with others around. "Master I'm never mind..." He wanted to tell him about what he saw every night this past week but I can Wait because Master had just drove past Best Buy  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 am
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆
User ImageUser Image_User Image_User Image◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊

User Image

Mac tried to focus on driving for the whole time. He had to pay attention on the road. Why? He had this little problem every time when he drive. In about 5 minutes, the car had reached the main road. His car stopped at a junction. He was always sleepy whenever he drive or do anything. For some reason, he will drift into sleep even when he was doing something midway.

Mac rested his head on his palm as he stirred the wheel. He was sleepless. Even when he slept earlier, he just get sleepier. He lacked of energy everyday. "Oh Carrot had requested for so many things." he asked him softly with a smile while taking a turn to the left. "Let's get him a partner and an ice cream cone when we bought a new laptop. Okay?" he smiled tiredly. The man continued to drive and sighed slightly.

While listening to the song through the radio, the channel suddenly reporting on the news. It was related to another murder. Murders always occur near by his neighborhood. Everyday. Every night. The man was lost in thoughts as he wondered who would be the culprit this time. Until then, he realized he had drove passed his destination. The man looked at the store as it passed. "Oh shi-... now I have to take another U-turn."he sighed as he drove to the side lane, taking a U-turn at the junction after a traffic light.

As he finally reached the store, Mac parked his car closest to that place and unbuckle Kay's and his seat belts. "Let's go."he smiled and alighted from the car with the child before locking it. The man walked coolly towards the stoor. The automatic sliding door opened wide before him as he walked towards the entrance. Behind the door, was a wide variety of multiple rows of electronics devices.

As High As Possible

Ryuu sky

Otakuran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a

User Image

When he got out he started stretching. He was holding carrot by the arm "does master want to hold carrot he's fluffy!" Kay didn't use ally let people hold him it was his way of saying he trusts you. His bunny weighed like a larg rv but it looked like a normal toy. The bunny could be used like a weapon In certain situations like a hammer.

He helped out the bunny to his master with a innocent smile. "Carrot wants to give you a kiss!" He liked master because he was kind to Kay and carrot. He would his master later theo that he has been sleepwalking he thinks.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a

User Image

“Are you an Angel?”

“No.”

The World outside was strangely even more beautiful than usual, today. The firmament was a wondrous Blue pigment, the complete opposite of the hue of his Irises, Puffy Clouds of White sailing across the sky like Sail Boats gliding flawlessly through Water, and he faintly caught the resonances of Birds singing their daily songs. Perhaps the reason was because the boy hadn’t taken a step outside in a while, he didn’t know. Roro was the boy’s name, and he was left to take care of this domicile, while the man who aided to him had left to buy something, most likely something very important. That was fine, because the boy would do a good job of watching over his Master’s domain.

“Can I trust you?”

“No.”

Roro wasn’t very lonesome, to say the least. After all, his friend kept him company so that he was protected from the looming Shadows that lurked in the darkest corners of his mentality, awaiting patiently for the right time to strike him down. His friend was a tad bit cruel at times, but Roro had gotten accompanied to his behavior, especially when the familiar voice would bluntly tell him not to trust him.

“Why are you staying with me?”

“I don’t know...”

“Time to make Master proud~!”

A cheery voice chimed out, a musical edge to his tone so to carry out his words, even though he was sure that his friend was rolling his eyes at him. So, the boy cheerfully scampered around the House, a small hop in his steps as he peered around like a curious Kitty on the hunt for a Mouse as Roro tried to identify something, anything, that he could clean or pick up around the domicile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 pm
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆

User Image

Mac looked around as he strut with his businessman swagger. He was rather a dashing man and also attractive. One of his male friends told him that a man of business must have charisma to get any potential clients. It wouldn't be a problem for him. The man looked around, breathing in the cooling air of the building. People walked passed after footing the bill and left from the entrance. He bent down his body, his head at the same level with his. "Kay should held his trusty Carrot close to him. Master need to find a lappy right now."he told him, patting his head slightly. He simply let the boy held the stuff toy towards his cheek. He felt its cold furry brushing on his cheek.

Mac stood straight again and raking his hair which was already amess. He was still looking for the laptop he would be buying. Shaking his head, he simply walked and talked to a salesman. The salesman nicely responded to and show him this black laptop on display. Guarantee lag-free and come with a good quality of graphics and large RAM. That's what he'll be needing. After buying the laptop, he quickly left the building and went to the closest ice cream shop.

As High As Possible

Ryuu sky

Otakuran

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Angelless_P e r s o n a

User Image
Kay looked happy as they left to go get ice cream "master you do know I'm 17 right?" He smiled as he hugged his masters arm. He liked being with him "carrot loves master" he smiled his cutest smile as they walked into the ice cream/toy shop he found another bunny it was black the owner of the shop pat him on the head.
Shop owner "aww such a cute boy!"
Kay showed carrot to the man "this is carrot!"
Shop owner 'he's so cute mabe I can take a break for some fun?' He thought "want to have some fun in the back?" He said pointing to the back room "you can have the black bunny for free"
Kay nodded his head "I like playing games!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 am
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆

User Image

The black cardigan sweater he wore that afternoon was making him sweaty. It's not legitimately a good idea for him to wear that sweater or so. He wiped away his sweat with his wrist and looked around the area to find the boy's favorite ice cream shop that also sell toys. It might sounded a little weird as a combination of fluffiness and sweetness but it did exist. At this town, the weather would always be sunny and not too overly hot. It was slightly above average. "Yeah..I know."he smiled briefly and crossing the road with his arm being clung by Kay.

Not to be surprised, the boy with his hand in his grip was already 17 by then. Time sure passed pretty quick since he last had them accompanied his dull empty life as a secret agent. Both of his slaves were getting along quite well. The only thing that matters was their differentiated mother tongue since Kay doesn't has a good way of speaking German. Luckily Mac did. He started taking up a language class in his childhood. He was granted the ability of speaking various of type of language and mastered it in a short amount of time. The agency thought it would be a good idea to be able to communicate with each others using various type of language and understand them.

"Master loves Carrot too." he mouthed and watched the boy entered the shop enthusiastically. He followed him and stared at the man, presumably known as the shopkeeper patted his head. Mac found his expression hardened as he heard the man wanted to 'have some fun' with the kid. It sounded so wrong that he just wanted to snap at him or hit him in the face. "Nothing is for free, Mr. Shopkeeper."he said blankly. The man then took out his black leathery wallet and pulled out a hundred thousand bill onto the counter. "Keep the change." He then brought the black bunny to the boy and leave the shop immediately.

"Let's go home before the ice cream melts." he pointed. He already bought a box of ice cream instead of a cone, so they can shared among each other back home. Sweet desserts always tasted good when shared.

As High As Possible

Ryuu sky
Hmm..lemme tried to get the message from your post...what you meant was about the shop owner trying to 'play' with Kay at the backroom, which might possibly be a store or a vacant room, because he was attractive....uke-looking guys sure is an easy target *screams internally*

Otakuran
Let's get Roro on the phone biggrin

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a

User Image
Kay looked at his master as they left the shop and were walking to the car but perked up when he was handed the black bunny. "I'll name him.... Stormageten
The dark lord of all! usagj for short" he said not really directed at any one or any thing. He opened the car door and sapped in his seat belt.

One the car finally started moving he looked at his master " why couldn't I play the game? Will master play with me later at night?" Kay then started to play with usagji and carrot.
(I know it's short but I'm just wakeing up)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:43 am
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆

User Image

Pressure. Mac watched as the road was filled with vehicles. It was a busy road even though they were in town. His eyes watched as the amount of car lessened, crossing the road carefully with the boy. The car was just ahead anyway. He heaved a sigh slightly with a last glance at the ice cream shop. After inserting the car key into the keyhole, the man sat in the vehicle and buckled up. His smile was wryly as he looked at the boy for a moment before starting the engine. “That’s a nice name.” he spoke, patting the black bunny plushie, and then started to pull off as the boy fastened his seatbelt.

Focus. He needed focus as he drove the car back to their home. The man followed the short-cut which was frequently used. The car stopped immobile at the ‘STOP, LOOK & GO’ sign. “Games….?” He asked the boy phlegmatically. The man was speechless to the boy’s questions. He then took a deep breath and breathed out audibly. “Not today…I have to finish my report.” He smiled slightly yet his expression was still blank. His then focused back on driving after watching out for any vehicles at the cross-junction.

It was half way back to their neighborhood. Mac drove the car carefully with a serious expression. At this moment, he thought he was hallucinating or hearing things but then he heard a voice. A voice so similar to his that he couldn’t make sense to it.
“Hey, Yo-chan. Let’s play!” Mac gazed at the boy slightly. He licked his dried lips slightly and watched the road curiously as it was a little blurry under the sunray. “Kay, did you say something?” he asked him. It didn’t sound like the boy’s voice. He doubted.

At last, they had finally reached home. He then parked the car back at the porch carefully and entered the air-conditioned living room. He looked to see Roro busy cleaning the house. He smiled at him and ruffled his hair like how he usually did. “We’re back. Would you be kind enough to grab us three bowls and spoons, dear Roro?” he told him, showing him the plastic bag with the box of ice cream in it. He laid his new laptop on the table after unboxing it and started to switch it on.

As High As Possible

Ryuu sky
sry for late reply, i have examination for the whole week, so i won't be able to post much often

Otakuran

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a
Otakuran

User Image
The first time he here'd his master say no he looked supper sad he liked playing with master."ok..." he said a little sadly.as he played with the two bunnys he thought 'I'll tell Master I see him sleep walking when he plays with me. or after ice cream...' he looked at the road for a little while.

Then later he looked at his master curiously as he licked his lips at Kay and agreed then he here'd his master say yes and he smiled. he wanted his master and sometime got jelous when overs got close to him. "Master said he would play with me later after ice cream." he loves his master.

When they finally got home he want and got the ice cream and balanced it on his head as he brought it into the kitchen. he also pulled his master along. when they go into the kitchen he hugged him and screamed "Ice cream ice cream we all scream for ice cream."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a

Ryuu sky

User Image

How long has it been so far? Who knows, maybe they might have taken a few hours upon their little escapade to purchase a new laptop. Ah, well, if Roro knew how to read time, he'd know. It wasn't like he was lonely, or anything. After all, Pastel had came out to play with him! Who was Pastel? He was one of the figures that had accompanied him for a long time, maybe even when he took his first breath into Life.

Pastel was a Humanoid creature with a Horse skull for a Head, the nostrils and the empty sockets expelling Black Smoke whenever he exhaled or snorted. The Beast would expel black Smoke whenever he would try to communicate, snort when he feels offended, and scratch his skull when confused. His arms held scarred, burned looking tissue on the flesh, extra joints on the fingers, as well as the razor nails on the tips of the said fingers. Roro had decided that it was male, since it's torso made up of that of a male's body. His legs; worked backwards. Very much like an ostrich, though he had the hooves of an ox. The Beast didn't have a consistent Brain like that of a Man's, but was more like an Animal. Pastel possessed a very benevolent Love for Roro, because he was still a child to the Beast, and that Pastel was like a Dog to the boy.

However, Pastel did grunt when he noticed the way the boy's relaxed frame would suddenly tense and his cranium to look to the side, towards the door in the middle of him speaking with the Beast. Pastel snorted his exasperation, thick, Black smoke expelling from the nostrils and empty sockets of his makeshift head.

Oh, they were home.

Even Pastel knew the routine by now, how the boy reacted when his Master came back home. Nonetheless, the Monster raised his right arm up, skeletal fingers scratching and scrapping against the top of his Skull. So, when Roro went to greet the man, Pastel followed. The boy was his usual, bouncy self as he spoke in a cheery tone with a musical edge to it to carry his voice,

"Welcome home, Master~!"

Pastel was a bit jealous... Especially when a Pink color bloomed Roro's cheeks at the sensation of his hair being ruffled gently. He snorted softly and raised his head to give the two males; Mac and Kay, empty stares, his hand still scratching his skull before he withdrew it finally, letting his arm fall to his side limply. However, it seemed that his Master had given Roro a simple task to do. Ice Cream? Ah, he'd heard of such a thing before, it was something everyone enjoyed. He didn't know why it was such a big deal though. Grunting, the Beast followed after the boy as the bombastic Roro headed off to the kitchen to retrieve three bowls and spoons.

Roro had a horrible memory, however, and this was an awfully big house. So, he paused, whimpered inaudibly after he had found the drawer with the spoons in it and retrieved them. Holding the utensils nearly to his chest, he peered around.

Which cupboard held the bowls...?

Pastel, noticing Roro's distress, reassured him with a grunt before leaning down, almost kneeling down, to nudge the boy's cheek with his skull. This caught his attention, and the boy smiled up at the taller Beast,

"What is it, Pastel~?"

The Beast expelled Black Smoke once more, trying and failing to communicate with him, before giving up and merely elevating his right hand to point a skeletal finger to one of the many cupboards. Roro blinked and walked over to the cupboard. Reaching up, skinny limbs opened the cupboard. Well, what he saw definitely brought a smile to his countenance: the bowls! Retrieving three, he then turned to Pastel with his arms full,

"J-Ja! Thank you, Pastel~"

The Monster felt a bit better now, and he purred his response back to the boy. Once again, he trailed behind the lad as the boy walked back over to the two awaiting males. Although he didn't mind how Kay was being possessive over their Master, he didn't mind sharing. As long as no one touched Pastel, he was just fine,

"J-Ja, is there anything else you need, Master~?"

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out