Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Lovebell Residence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 am
User Image

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Indoor Pool

Outside Lounge

Game Room

Master Bedroom - Camael

Second Bedroom - Shin

Guest Bedroom - Adult

Guest Bedroom -Kid

Master Bath - Camael

Second Bath - Shin

Guest Bath - Adult

Guest Bath - Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 am
________▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image________Share__with__me__the__blankets__that__you're__wrapped__in
═══════════════════════════════════════════════
________________BECAUSE ❄ IT'S ❄ COLD ❄ OUTSIDE
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

After a nap in the black van that carried him, the young lagomorph Shin awoke to see a strange new house. In the front seats were two guards from the slave shop. One being the mean one, and the other caring. The kinder of the two patted Shin's head with a smile and reminded him to always obey his master. The meaner parked the van and dragged Shin to the front door, knocked, and returned to the van.

With a fearful gulp, Shin knocked on the door. This was his first master and he didn't want to be sent back to the shop. Returned slaves were punished severely.

________________LETS ❄ PRETEND ❄ WE'RE ❄ ALONE  

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 am
User Image
════════════════════════════
❝𝓛isten up, class.
𝓨our professor wants your attention now~!
𝓜aybe if you're all good boys....
𝓘'll give you all a special treat.❞

xxxxxxCamael sat in the living room, looking over the assignments that was handed in yesterday. He had a pair of glasses on to help him read, and a cup of coffee held to his lips. The professor had taken the day off so he would be home to greet the new addition to his house. The last thing he wanted was for him to sit outside all day while waiting for Camael's return, or for him to be returned to the shop. As he finished grading one of the papers, there was a loud bang on the door followed by a soft knock. Setting the papers and cup down on the coffee table, he got up and walked to the door. Opening it a bit, he saw the boy and smiled at him softly. "You must be Shin! Come on in, sweetheart~" He opened the door all the way and moved aside to let the small boy in, shutting the door behind him once he was. Camael's face turned a little red as he noticed he was pants-less, but he read he didn't like them. It would be awhile before he was used to that. "I'm glad you're finally here. Are you hungry, Shin?" He bent forward a bit, leaning on his knees, as he smiled at the teen happily. It had been awhile since he dealt with a teenager like Shin; small, shy, and cute. But, he knew that he had to be careful not to scare the poor boy. "I have some snacks in the kitchen for you until I make dinner later on."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:44 pm
________▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Once the door opened, Shin was greeted in a confusing manor. A handsome master? The slav traders warned him of old or large men. Kindness? They told Shin he was a possession, nothing more. The young lagomorph's ears hung limply at his shoulders. Surely this was a trick and he would soon be cleaning and pleasing his master. None the less, Shin was stricken by this man. He was a marvelous and masculine sight, yet called to Shin with softness in his voice. He nodded when asked if he was hungry and wiped the bottom of his socks off before stepping foot inside. He dared not speak until he was certain of his fate.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxThe professor resisted the urge to sigh. Shin was either scared, wasn't expecting a master like Camael, or was just flat out uncertain. "Okay....I have cookies and a couple slices of Oreo cheesecake left over from last night." He patted the boy's shoulder softly before going into the kitchen and setting his glasses on the counter. Looking at Shin, he patted one of the chairs to let Shin know he could sit. "Which would you prefer first? I can always find something else for you. I have candy, ravioli, a bunch of different cereals, pocky....I think. Not sure if I have anymore left." He turned and opened a cabinet, pulling out a small pocky box and opening it. One pack left....I should lay off the stuff.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:44 pm
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin was slow to take a stick of pocky since he was warned that any movement out of line would earn him physical punishment. Once he bit into it, his tense muscles relaxed and his guard fell. He nodded to both questions but made no vocal reply since he was chewing his snack. Once he finished his pocky, he made eye contact with Cam and nodded, understanding.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxAh, so the boy liked pocky. Smiling, Camael opened the package of pocky and set it on the counter in front of Shin. "So, you like pocky then. I'll keep that in mind." He chuckled and picked up one of the sticks and put it in his mouth, eating it slowly. "Am I your first master, Shin?" That could be why he was so scared; it was probably like meeting your parents' friends for the first time. Bad example, but it worked for Camael. "You don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a teacher, so you can trust me on that, okay?"

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:26 pm
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin was slow to take a stick of pocky since he was warned that any movement out of line would earn him physical punishment. Once he bit into it, his tense muscles relaxed and his guard fell. He nodded to both questions but made no vocal reply since he was chewing his snack. Once he finished his pocky, he made eye contact with Cam and nodded, understanding.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxCamael smiled, glad Shin enjoyed the pocky. He watched his reactions, raising an eyebrow. He leaned forward on the counter and looked at Shin. "Speak. I can't make conversation with you if you don't say anything." Picking up another pocky stick, he ate it as he waited for Shin to say something. "I hope I end up being your last master, you know. That way you don't get sent back to the shop, and I get to stay with a cutie like you~!"

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 pm
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin turned bright red and took another stick of pocky. He felt on the spot and didn't know what to say. Finally, he spoke. "You think I'm cute...?" He asked, blushing. Being complemented was really surprising. "Master is very handsome" He added in a soft voice. Shin looked down at his feet, afraid to make eye contact.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:23 am
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxThe older male chuckled softly. Shin's voice was soft and beautiful, and his shyness just added to how cute he was. "I get told that a lot. Sometimes by people I find to be rather creepy. But, yes. I think you're adorable. Especially with those ears and that cute little bunny tail! I love bunnies." He tilted his head a bit, growing curious. "Can you tell me about yourself?" He tapped his fingers on the counter, resisting the urge to touch his ears. They just looked so...touchable. I wonder if he'd mind....

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin's ears stood strait up and he smiled. "Thank you~!" He replied, accepting the compliments. "I don't like wearing pants and I love sweets! What about you, master? What do you like?" He asked, wondering if his master liked meat or vegetables better then sweets. Personally, Shin loved vegetables, but not meat.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxChuckling,Camael looked at Shin. "Yeah. I kind of figured that, since you're not wearing any." He laughed a little before going to the other side of the counter and sitting on the chair next to Shin. "Well, I like pocky like you, and I love pastas. Meatless or not, it doesn't matter....I rather like my pants when I'm with others. That why people don't think I'm a creep of some sort." Taking a breath, he looked at Shin. He was curious why he didn't like pants, but didn't know if it was a personal question or not. So, he decided he'd hold off on that for a bit. "So, what else don't you like? I don't want to accidently upset you by doing or giving you something that wouldn't make you very happy." He seemed to like stuffed animals. Maybe he'd give him some more to put in his room. Well, buy him some. Camael hasn't owned a stuffed animal since he was a kid.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 am
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin blushed brighter until it seemed like all his blood was rushing to his face. This sort of kindness was the opposite of what he expected. "I don't really like meat, and I really don't like pain" Shin continued, remembering the whip. "But I do like master Cam!" He exclaimed happily. His ears still standing up and his tail lightly wagging. Shin tried not to stare, but he found his master extremely handsome.

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 am
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxx"H"m....Well, I'll be sure to make meat-free dishes for you then. And, I won't hurt you. The most severe punishment I'll enforce is sending you to your room for a few hours." Hearing that Shin liked him, Camael smiled softly at him before ruffling his hair gently. He took the chance to feel his ears and his face turned a soft pink as he touched them; they were soft. "So, no meat and no pain. Would you like me to get your bear some friends? Hm....Maybe I should get you some new shirts, too." He blinked and remembered he still had to show Shin his room. "How about I show you to your room, and then a bath? After that, I'll make us some dinner."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items