Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Simon Victorian style house Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's so big it has everything  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
Is there a right way for how this goes
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes
They want a piece of something hot
Forget your name like they forgot

Toma was driven up to the large house by one of his new masters servants. His dark eyes were calm as he was dressed rather nicely. His hands cross in his lap very neatly as he seemed to fit the car's appearance very well. It didn't take long for them to reach the house from the slave shop as they pulled up in front. Toma let himself out as he waiting for the driver to lead the way. He would not walk into the house so boldly even if he was now living here. Her brown hair was kept very neatly as he moving into the doorway and waiting for any feather instructions. His eyes looking around the dark house as it seemed.. gloomy.

[ ~Out Of PATIENCE: ]

Some wanna see you crash and burn
And criticize your every word
I'm trying to keep from going insane
Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
(My phone died sorry)
The door was opened by a butler carrying a scythe he asked the other servants "did you bring the master his new pet" the lady nodded and the buttlar looked torweds toma and took him by the arm and brought him to the library.

The library was huge it was composed of three rooms and they were two stories each the buttlar left after anoncing to his lord "your pet has arrived." Then he left the room. Simon was on the second floor and jumped over the railing and landed in front of Toma "your cute i like you." He said bluntly smiling and showing his fangs a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

Toma did not flinch as a butler opened the door before him. He was carrying a scythe which caused Toma to raise a eyebrow in surprise but his face didn't change expression. His arm being taken by the man as he lead him somewhere that was unknown to Toma. They come into a library that was rather big. His eyes looking around as it was composed of three rooms and were two stories high. 'Pet' did they really have to call him that? Toma stood straight as the scythe wielding butler leaving the room. A figure from the second floor and jumped over the railing and landed right in front of Toma. His face looked down at the boy, was this his new master? and he had fangs. "Greetings." Toma said as he was unsure what to do at this point.

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
Simon moved Toma's hair away from his neck and put it in a ponytail "theirs now its not in your eyes." He smiled and traced a finger down the back of his neck lightly he then pulled away sat down on a leather sofa there was anther one parallel to him he beckoned toma to sit.

Then he rang a bell and a maid dressed in black and white came in carrying a larg meal and tea for Toma. "Eat go ahead your names Toma right? I'm master Simon and this is your house and mine now. There's a few rules but the main ones are no mirrors, do not open a blinds or blind, and don't bring any dogs home unless telling me first ok." He said with a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

Toma was slightly confused as his new master moved his hair away from his neck and put it in a ponytail. His dark eyes blinded a few times as he liked his hair the way it was but if this made him happy he would do it. A smile moved over his face as he moved over to the leather soda and motioned Toma to join him, which he did. Toma sat down next to his new master. He looked at he rang a bell and a maid came in with food. He eyed the food as it was placed in front of him. He nodded as he confirmed his own name for Master Simon. His rules were odd but he nodded in agreement. "I understand." his voice low and deep as he reached over for the tea as he began to drink it with the most perfect of manners.

Ryuu sky

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
Simon smiled he didn't eat any thing he just sat there for awhile. Then as time roles on he finally spoke up "pleas feel free to ask any and all questions. The rules are usually confusing for on but I expect even the staff to follow it. The cooking staff never add any garlic to any thing that is another rule but there's no need for you too worry yourself with that." He wondered to him self 'I wonder what his favorit food is?' He thought. Then he leaned forwered on the sofa and rested his head on his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

Toma watched him closely while all his rules led to one thing, was he a vampire? Toma eyed the boy as he took another sip of his tea not even touching the food. "So the reason for the rules? Are all reasons for yourself, yes?" his words smooth and calm as he wouldn't call him a vampire just yet since it was still up in the air still.

Ryuu sky

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
Simon laughted "yes I supose they are! Hahaha" his laugth was cute. He got up till he was standing right in front of Toma "i know what your thinking right now. Light,garlic,pale skin. Your right." he leaned forwered to whisper in his ear "and dosnt that just scare you..." He brushed his fingers over Toma's neck he moved away sitting back in his original seat.

"Don't worey I won't change you I would never put this curse to any one." He sighed hopeing he wouldn't run away like the last. "Do you want to know the reason I bought you? Well in 6 words, companionship, hunger, sanity, and work." He smiled innocently. "You can go any wear in the house even the garden. But stay away from the cellar and the west wing."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

His eyes narrowing at his laugh as it was almost cute. He never had a master that looked so young. His body moved from the sofa as he was standing right in front of Toma now. His dark eyes were on him as he stood before him. Toma put his tea cup down softly not making a single sound. He was a vampire after all. How interesting. "Not really." still calm as Simon whispered in his ear. His fingers brushing over Toma's neck as he moved away sitting back in his original seat. This guy was.. different.

"Well I am your 'Pet' after all." Toma said picking up his tea again taking a sip. "Very well." he said with a soft face as he finished his tea. "What work would you like me to do?" completely not paying attention to the hungry statement.

Ryuu sky

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:47 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
He moved to sit down next too Toma "how good are you with a gun? Don't worry I just need you able to protect your self. The work I do is at night so I can leave the house. I collect souls for my lord death in the streets of londan and get rid monsters on the side for the my queen..." He then mumbled to himself about being " hungry" while thinking to him self 'I wonder what he tastes like?' He leaned torweds Toma more "don't worry it dosnt hurt that much, oh and I don't drink that much usually..." He licked Toma's neck and then kissed his neck befor finally sinking his teeth into his neck and sucking. Simon moned a little he didn't know how good he would taste.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

Toma's eyes widen as he spoke. This mind unable to keep up with his words as he felt his tongue move over his neck as a sharp pain followed. His eyes narrowed as he wanted to say, ouch but didn't. He was drinking his blood. A moan escaped Simon as Toma just sat there now. Hoping that he didn't drink him sick. "I can use a gun." he spoke softly as he looked off into the room.

Ryuu sky

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
Simon put one hand underneath Toma's shirt. He was drinking the Blood very slowly as to not make Toma lose to much blood and too savor the taste of it. He hadn't eaten in days since he's been busy with his toy company and his night job. He took his teeth out of his slaves neck and licked at the woundit left behind. "Yes..." He said to Tomas comment on the gun. He liked it one final time and the wound started to seal up it did leave a small mark but no worse than a paper cut. He then removed his hand from Toma and leaned back. " I may be a vampire but I was once human and it dosnt change the fact that I can get killed by my enimes. So I need a tall strong man to protect me..." He played with Toma's ponytail. A little "I have mythical enimes and very real ones so while your mine I expect you to protect me." He got a black box from the side table on the left of the couch "remember theoh that you only need to kill when I tell you or somebody actually harms me." He handed him the black case wich heled a duel wield silver guns inside.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
xxxxxxToma Scarlet
You've got your friends
And you've got your foes

He felt his ice cold touch move up his shirt as he drank his blood very slowly. Was it better for him this way so he didn't lose to much blood. He felt his fangs remove from his skin as a sigh escaped Toma as he felt it easier to breath again. Simon licked his neck as no blood was left behind. He could feel the wound closing as Simon licked it one last time. How handy. He listened to Simon as he guess that he was this tall strong guy that would protect this vampire. "Very well." he said as he closed his eyes for a moment while Simon played with his new found ponytail. Looking over as he got a black box from the side of the table on the left side of the sofa. "Understood." It didn't seem like Toma was very much of a talker but truthfully he was completely overwhelmed by all this. Trying to keep it together. Looking at the box as two hand guns resting inside. He nodded as he looked at them. "I can handle these."

Ryuu sky

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 pm
Charming Ice

User Image
Simon wanted to play with Toma more but sighed when he realized he dosnt know his way around the house. he got up and grabbed Toma by the arm "come on pet" he went around the whole house the first place he showed him was the dinning room. It was elabrot and larg it could easily fit 30 to 40 people "this is wear I holde meetings for the Toy company I own." then they went off again. he showed him the large in door pool and sona. then the rest of the house and then to the bedroom "this is my bedroom, you'll be staying with me in here every night ok." there was a large master bedroom with a larger bed covered in red velvet covers and a end table with liquids,achohall, and rope.he closed the door. toma and him were both in the room "what shall we do well do what ever you want"  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff