Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Goblin King's Palace Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

Kitchen

Dining Hall

Entrance Lobby

Outdoor Pool

Indoor Pool

Sleeping Chamber - King Harika

Sleeping Chamber - Kaito and Raven

Bathing Chamber - King Harika

Bathing Chamber - Kaito and Raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven was currently in a black van and was being driven to his new home. He didnt like being a slave, but he knew the reason that his old tutor had sold him.... He was in trouble and had needed money... He was okay with that. Of course people were still looking for him from his old life... the agencies that lost money when he vanished... that sort of thing.

With a small sigh the boy with soft pink/purple wings closed his eyes for a moment to try and relax. Meeting someone new made him a bit nervous.... he could scare people if they weren't expecting him... well what he was.

Once the van stopped he got out and went to the door without any guidance from the guard. He used the door knocker and waited, his head down slightly as he had been told was the proper way to greet the person that had recently bought you....

((I refuse to recognize anyone but Jareth/David Bowie as the goblin king..... Just sayin  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect
𝕲ive me those, and I'll give you kindness

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito was with the king in his bathing chambers, providing conversation and also reading the day's schedule. "And, this evening, you have a meeting with the duke and earl....You're well passed your marriage age, Your Majesty. It's time to find a suitor." "Boys are annoying. I prefer someone I can break....A confident and stubborn butler for example" Kaito ignored him, knowing that refusing the king with words would be the death of him. His attention was grabbed by the sound of a knock and he bowed, excusing himself. Leaving the chamber, he made his way to the entrance lobby to see another servant about to open the door. His eyes narrowed and he hit the stair railing with his horse whip, making the male jump. "No one told you to leave your responsibilities. Under no circumstance short of an assassination or another emergency should any of you leave. Get back to work before I punish you." "Y-Yes, sir!" The servant left and Kaito took a deep breath before going to the door and opening it to see the boy. "...Raven Lefay, I assume? You're five minutes late. However, it is not your fault, so you will not be punished. Hurry inside." The goblin closed the doors behind Raven and looked at him. He was...cute, and looked like a fun toy.

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Too bad?
I like the name Harika because of the anime Tactics.
And, David Bowie was creepy. 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 am
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven looked up as he was addressed and smiled sweetly. "That's me.... I'm sorry I was late sir.... The men that dropped me off hit traffic leaving the city.... " He obeyed the man and quickly moved inside the castle. The only time he had been in a place like that was when he was doing a modeling shoot.

"You don't live here alone do you? This place is so big.... And rather beautiful." He blushed lightly as he spoke his wings fluttering lightly in his nervousness.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito was...genuinely pleased with Raven's responses, and he walked ahead of him. "No. I live with the other servants of the palace and the king. Follow me, Raven. I must help His Majesty with his bath. I'd like you to wait outside the door until I return. After that, I am free for a few hours and I will show you around the palace and explain the rules I have for you." He used his hand to gesture for Raven to hurry and follow him up the stairs, walking towards the king's bathing chamber. "However, now I will tell you to never speak in the king's presence unless spoken to....I expect full respect for him and myself from you, and I won't except anything less. Do I make myself clear?"

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User Image"Of course sir... I will do as you ask of me. I might not want to be a slave, but I was taken and sold by someone to pay off a debt. I will obey you and your orders.... as well as your king." Raven said softly hoping he was doing the right thing. He didnt want to be a troublesome slave, he just wanted to be a good boy and be helpful.

"May I ask.... what I was bought for sir? I mean... I am not the most useful of slaves... I mean I can heal others, but the process ends up costing me...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:36 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxThewhite-hired goblin looked back at Raven. "You are not to obey the king's orders. If given an order by him, you are to tell him that you are my slave, bought with my fortune alone, and that you are not a goblin. Therefore, you are not obligated to follow the goblin king's orders." He stopped outside the door to the king's bathing chamber and turned, facing Raven. "You were bought for me to have something I can gloat over. Everything I have in the palace is because of the king's generosity....Except for you. You are mine, and I will take full pride in that, little Raven. Now, wait out here for my return. I won't be long." Leaning down, he took Raven's chin between his index finger and thumb, tilting his head upward, before he gave the teen a soft kiss. The boy's lips were soft, and Kaito smirked against them before disappearing into the bathing chamber.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven was a bit surprised that he was not to follow the orders of a king, but he was not going to disobey his current owner. "Yes sir. I will do as you ask...." He was going to say more but a kiss from the man stopped him. He instantly turned red and looked away when he was released. What was that for?!?!?

Raven felt his wings flutter in his nervousness again and he tried to calm down closing his eyes and taking a breath. He started to hum to himself softly of course thinking he wouldnt be heard. He had a pleasant voice that matched his looks and he had always enjoyed music. He would have like to sing if he hadnt been chosen as a model.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito stood behind the king, brushing his hakr for him. The king had long, crimson red hair that, when he was standing, just barely touched the ground. However, as be was sitting at the moment, the hair was all over the floor and was a mess to brush. A sort of punishment for leaving before. Once the king's hair was fixed and the man dressed completely, Kaito followed him from the bathroom. "Kaito, why is there a child out here?" "Ah, yes. Forgive me, Your Manesty. This is Raven, and he will be an addition to my chambers starting today. Raven, King Harika of the goblins." He went and stood next to Raven as ths king looked the teen over with bright, blood-red eyes. In the end, the man simply shrugged before heading off to start his daily responsibilities. "Oh, and Kaito~! My bed is always open if you want to try something different." I haven't forgotten. "Unfortunately, I don't make a very good bottom."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven looked at the goblin king and blushed slightly before his owner spoke. "It is a real pleasure to meet you." He said before he bowed low. His master had said not to speak, but he decided he had to show his respect to the man and show that he was not a noise child.

"Master.... that was your king? He.... is rather handsome." He smiled before looking away for a moment. "Sir.... what exactly did he mean?"

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:22 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito looked at Raven, slightly disappointed he'd spoken out, but he didn't bother with stating it. It wasn't like the teen was being disrespectful or anything. "Yes. He is handsome. Attractive, even." He turned and set his arm on the boy's shoulders to guide him in the opposite direction of the king. "He's trying to seduce me into having sex with him. But, the king isn't my type. I like to be the one to dominate, not be dominated." Kaito continued to walk, stopping in front of a set of red oak doors before he opened them to reveal his and Raven's room. "This is our bed chamber. I expect you to be here every night by the time I finish my duties....Usually that's around midnight."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven could tell the man was upset and he looked down disappointed in himself. He looked up when Kaito spoke again and he looked a bit confused. He didn't know what the man meant as they entered the room.

The bedroom was large and he looked around for a moment seein there was only one bed. Was he supposed to sleep on the floor? Raven looked at his master for a moment remembering he wasn't supposed to speak unless he was spoken too.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:58 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito saw the look in Raven's eyes and raised an eyebrow. Was he a virgin and had never been taught what sex was? That was...a bit sad, really. "You'll learn what I mean soon enough. Anyway, I can tell you have a question. You can speak to me freely when we're alone. What do you want to ask me?" Kaito went over to the seat at the foot of the bed and sat, taking off his shoes to reveal old whip marks from when he was a cadet in the army. He had to learn to move swiftly and silently, and if he made even the tiniest of noises, his feet were whipped and he had to walk with bleeding feet.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 pm
the gothic beauty 2
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven watched Kaito sit down and saw the scars. He looked at them for a moment before he went over and sat on the floor. He was not sure why he was a slave for this man or what his job was, but at that moment he could remove the scars for the goblin.

Putting his hands over the man's feet he closed his eyes as his hands glowed softly at first before getting brighter. He didn't take long to do the small healing task before he smiled up at Kaito.

"I was just wondering if I was to sleep on the floor.... As well as what my job is here. It seems there are lots of servants and other people here so I do not understand why I would be needed."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxHis eye twitched a bit and he gripped the horse whip tightly as Raven healed him. He would have pulled away, but by the time he thought about it, the job was done. He waited until he was done speaking before he gave him a frightening glare. "I told you. You are here as something I can gloat over. And, tonight, you will sleep on the floor. You just erased years of training with your impulsive healing nature. While you're here, you will learn to restrain yourself. If you heal me again without my permission, I will train you how I was trained in the army; with blood and pain." Kaito stood and walked away from Raven, debating if he should get a more severe punishment than just sleeping on the floor. It is only his first day....I suppose I can let it slide for today, but never again. I've warned him once, and I will not do so again.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items