Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
It's bigger on the inside!

controll room you walk into this room as soon as you enter the doors

closet

Doctors room

Spade's room

kitchen

all windows view changes depanding were the TARDIS is  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm
Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi was drugged and left on the man's steps. He groaned as he had been taken out of the cage the way he had been while inside of it. The caged, chained, and naked male shivered as he felt the cold of the outside air.

The guards knew the reputation of the men and rang the bell before they turned and left. Tenshi was left completely exposed to the master that was to open the "door". He had never been treated like this by anyone before. He wanted to kill the guards that ended up taking him to the new hell.
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade was fighting with his little brother when he looked on the viewing screan seeing the man he ordered finally arive. he smiled to him self wickedly. as he pased to the door like a guy who just won the lotary and was in with the mafia. he opened the blue wooden doors of the tardis out wared. he took out his sonic screw driver and pointed it at Tenshi's chains. Abuzzing sound could be hered, then just like that the chains binding Tenshi snaped. "you comeing in or going to freeze your a** of out here." he said in a mocking tone. as he walked back insied leaving the doors wide open for his new slave to follow him. he walked up the flight of stares and grabed some under ware and a shist that would go down to right befor Tenshi's knees. he walked back and handed it to his slave when he walked into the tardis wich was in the middle of londan.
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 am
User Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias snuggled Yullie one last time before he was taken away, the merman didn't look back as he heard the fox kits small whimpers...Hydrias took his human form without prompt and felt the binds tighten around him. He hissed as he was hoisted into a trunk and then felt the world turn as he landed hard on his rear. He undid the binds with a smirk, remembering what Enfriss taught him a few decades ago and stood before knocking on the door politely...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor walked to the talking to him self "I can fix the chemolion circut by hot wiering the fiber links and supperceding the binary cable, but then it wouldn't look like a phone box..." He opened the door and let hydrias in "Ello there I'm the Doctor!" He saied in a cherpy voice. He was wearing a red bow tie wich compleatly clash with the rest of his outfit. He ushered the slave in and asked him to sit in a chair.
Quote:
We're in the end ones heart is broken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias figured that his Master wouldn't know that he was a water creature, but all the same the merman sat in the chair and waited for his master to say more to him. The fact that it looked like a child already had his inner nurturer on full alert, he knew that he'd be able to tend to a child and enjoyed that fact highly...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 am
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

He takes out a mirior that was attached to a machine he points the mirror at hydrias and you hear a couple beeping sounds a picture comes out and it's hydrias' face with writing next to it. "I knew it!" He exclaimed joyfully "your not human! That's fantastic!" He finished reading the thing on the paper "yes alrighty you need water, there's a pool." He had all this advanced technology sinc he was an Alian . "What's your name?"
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias smiled before he glided into the pool, taking his natural form the merman leaned on the side watching his Master, "So, Master...what do you wish of me?" The merman would do anything for his Master.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:54 am
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

He took off his shirt and rolled up his pants and jumped into the pool after his slave had gotten in. "Hmmm were do you want to go... The medusa cascade, the adromuds galexy to the planet persy I 8 were the cliffs are made of solid dimoned, to mars to check out what happened to the water there, or how how about rexacoricalphalipatorieous!" He looked at hydrias who had a questioning look " the box the blue box were in is called a tardis it travs through space and time" he held on to the edge of the pool as he float in the water he loved to swim but wasn't very great at it
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias blinked at hearing all the places that his Master could travel too, "Uhm...why not just remain where your secure Master?" he noticed the child's actions around the water. The merman got an idea as he drew closer to his little Master, "Would you like to swim with me, Master? I won't let you go if that's what you wish..."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor grabed onto hydrias hand. He was smiling at him he still had the eyepatch over one of his eyes "but that's what I do just like my father I save the planets and never get thanked." He then remembered his slave asked him a question "oh and what you can do is follow me around and don't use violance to solve problumes." He wanted some on to show the stars to since he felt lonly but he would never admitt it.
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias wrapped his arms around the child's waist with a warm smile, "If that is your wish, then I will fullfill it to the best of my limitations...as for seeing all those places. If my Master allows me, I want to see everything my Master sees..." Hyrdias wanted to watch over his little master...if the master was going to place himself in other stars, so will the merman. It was his way of taking care of what was his...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor smiled warmly and swam with his slave for awhile befor finding his shirt, putting it on, then going to the controlle room he started pushing, pulling and twisting buttons. The tardis started to trmbule and then shook violently "I set it on ransoms it's better this way!" He said merrily as the tardis violently stoped
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias blinked as they stopped he flicked speckles of water towards his master with a grin as he waited for orders...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor was in a different room but he walked back to his slave and pulled him close"you have really beautifully eyes." He paused for a second then went and got a blue suit with wight vans and a red tie for hydrias "here you go you ready to go?" He placed his slaves new clothes in a dry area and put his hand out to help his slave out. He liked his slave he was nice "when were in leu pic call me Doctor" he wondered if his slave had a question about his name
Quote:

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas