Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Under her everpresent watch (Lucien Hex x Dark Orchid)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 pm
jojomade

User Image

The large felicorn made his rounds through the forest surrounding his home. Deadly traps lay hidden in the foliage, coated with hexes and curses that even the strongest fae couldn't withstand. Yet Lucien neatly stepped aside or evaded each of them, having laid them there himself. His mother had sent him to check around the house and make sure no other faes had gotten themselves trapped. She needed a few test subjects for her latest spells and her old ones were wearing down.

As he strode through the forest, he noticed none of the normal noises that were typically present after you got out of range of Luralai's house. Fur bristling slightly, Lucien slowed down and was careful to watch his surroundings. Someone was around, he just had to find them and catch them by surprised. By the time they came to, they'd be trapped at Luralai's until she felt they had no more use.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image

Dark moves around slowly trying to avoid the traps. Big smile comes across her face wondering what is it someone is hiding to need such extreme measures. She did love secrets. Her life had become about deception. SHe had learned it takes a corrupt soul to know another. She stopped, realizing she was in such unfamiliar territory. She was unsure what to do. There were traps everywhere and she felt an unnerving presence. She jumped into a tree, eyes wide trying to take everything in.  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm
jojomade
sweatdrop Sorry it took so long to reply

Piercing yellow eyes surveyed his surroundings as his large ears flicked about, straining to hear even the slightest sound. Attentiveness would do him well in this situation, where a wrong move would end up with him stuck in one of his own traps. He would hate to half to call for his mother or sister to come remove it. As he moved further from Luralai's home, he saw signs of someone passing through recently. Strangely enough, none of his traps had been set off. Obviously this fae was smart enough to notice such things. Grudgingly, Lucien was impressed.

Quickly and quietly Lucien followed the tracks, moving slowly so as not to alert the stranger of his presence before he wanted to be known. After quite a ways of following, the tracks suddenly stopped and Lucien was smart enough not to go to their end. He glanced about, attempting to remain hidden, though twas hard being so large. Without saying a word, he remained in a state of readiness should the fae attempt to attack him.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:27 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sorry took me so long. Was without internet for awhile there.

She could feel someone moving out there but she couldn't put her finger on who or what exactly it was. All she knew was there were eyes out there. She was impressed at just how good this person was at hiding themselves. She thought she was good but damn. At the thought of impending doom she did what she usually did. I huge smirk appeared across her face. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty. I know you're out there." She scanned around looking for any movement. "I got lost on the path of life and ended up around this silly place. I'm getting kind of bored in this tree could you maybe amuse me?" She tried to appear unassuming and as calm and collective as she could get but a shiver went down her spine.  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 pm
jojomade
o3o

Startled at the voice that suddenly rang out into the silence, Lucien was quick to seek out it's source. On a branch, casually sitting and looking about was a dark purple jackal girl. Based on the way she was looking about, it appeared she hadn't yet caught sight of him. Leaping quickly, he managed to pin her to the tree, arms above her head. "What are you doing out here?" he demanded, preparing the hex that would put her to sleep so he could get her back to his mother. "The traps surrounding this area should have been warning enough not to come here. Had you passed through the village, you would have heard stories about the asarlai who lives out here and uses passing fae as her toys," his voice a deadly whisper, eyes watching her intently for any sudden motion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 am
Random Nobody 13

Startled at the voice that suddenly rang out into the silence, Lucien was quick to seek out it's source. On a branch, casually sitting and looking about was a dark purple jackal girl. Based on the way she was looking about, it appeared she hadn't yet caught sight of him. Leaping quickly, he managed to pin her to the tree, arms above her head. "What are you doing out here?" he demanded, preparing the hex that would put her to sleep so he could get her back to his mother. "The traps surrounding this area should have been warning enough not to come here. Had you passed through the village, you would have heard stories about the asarlai who lives out here and uses passing fae as her toys," his voice a deadly whisper, eyes watching her intently for any sudden motion.

Dark Orchid was thrown for a moment at the forcefulness of the creature now on top of her. She was also a little impressed though she tried not show it. She didn't think the trap setter would be so quick to action especially not understanding the trapped. With her eyes wide she tried to take in the whole situation. *scoffs* "Don't you know who I am?" Looks at the oddly charismatic psycho that has her pinned with a head tilt. "Do I look like I would pass through the village? I do not associate with commoners unless it benefits me." *sigh* "People like those villagers are only good when I'm bored." She was looking for any sign of weakness but he was not letting up. What she gotten herself into? She did not like the idea of being used as a toy. Yet she was not willing to give up her hand just yet. "I should be asking you what you are doing. I was merely going for a stroll when you so rudely stalked me. You can't even introduce yourself?" She smirked at him not giving up hope that she could get something out of all this.  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 pm
jojomade
I was thinking Dark could be captured by Lucien but Luralai (his mother) doesn't need her quite yet, so she forces Lucien to deal with her until she does. That way they could get to know each other a little better? Unless you're opposed to this idea, then we could do something else. 3nodding

"Lucien," the male spoke his name quietly. One ear flattening against his head, he quickly reviewed the list of faes he had seen in town and couldn't match her to any of them. She was someone recent, and if she hadn't gone into town, no one would know she was missing. A sinister smile pulled his lips up. "If you haven't been through the town, no one should know you're missing now should they?" he asked her, one hand sliding down to grab her cheek. "Oh, that asarlai I told you about, the one who uses fae as toys for her spells? She's my mother."

With that final comment, he triggered the sleep spell. At once the spell took over her mind, and Lucien grinned at the expression of bewilderment and concern flash through the girl's eyes before she faded into unconsciousness. Hefting the girl over his shoulder, he leapt from the tree to land softly on the ground. Unfortunately, he misjudged her weight and barely managed to keep from dropping her as he landed heavily on his feet. Checking to make sure he hadn't hurt her, he noticed she was rather pretty, in a dark and ebil way. Shrugging, he made his way back home, glad to have caught someone to bring back home to Luralai.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am
Random Nobody 13

I love that idea!

Dark began to stir ever so slightly. Her body felt heavy. Trying to open her eyes she thought to herself "what in the hell happened?". She didn't know if all this was real or if she had been dreaming. She opened her eyes but it was blurry at first. As her surroundings came into focus she was shocked. She had no idea where she was. It was dark and very unfamiliar. She plopped on her bum and crossed her arms like a child throwing a tantrum. "Well this is just great." she said with a hint of sarcasm. She sat there and pouted contemplating what to do next.  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items