Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Hawk Chaosfire's House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:09 pm
Exterior

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Bathroom

Dungeon

Sitting Room

Outside Kitchen

Kitchen angle 1

Kitchen angle 2

Private Library

Kitchen #2

Welcome to the Chaosfire home. Follow the rules and the pain shall be minimal with a decent amount of rewards~

Rules

1) Arguing is not allowed at any time over anything
2)Whenever I decide to 'play' with you I expect a thank you even if you are left in pain or if it was a simple board game. Both of which might happen
3) Every little bit of pleasure you feel is at my discretion to give same with your pain
4) You shall only call me by Master or Sir and nothing else
5) Do not touch me without permission  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
There was a black van in the drive way carrying one very angry male neko. Tristan had attacked the guards and drew blood actually breaking one man's nose. The two guards became angry and hit him over the head knocking him out.

Now that Tristan was not causing a problem the men could carry him up to the door. The one that had his legs rang the bell and waited until the door opened.

"Here is the Neko you ordered sir...." The one closest to Hawk stated. The other looked at the master and tried to clear some of the blood off his face. "Your d@mn slave broke my nose... I want a bit extra cash for this."

Tristan started to groan as he began to wake up. His eyes opened slowly and a hand went to the back of his head.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Hawk grinned almost insanely. "Hmmm~ Bring the neko in." He turned to the man that spoke and tilted his head. "It's your own fault that your nose was broken. I'm not paying extra." It's not like he couldn't afford it, he could afford half the country if he wanted to buy it. It was just that he hated people demanding he do stuff. He stepped aside for the men to bring the male in for him to start....playing~.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:29 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
The two men did as they were told putting the slave in the living room before they turned and left.

Tristan was already waking up and while his head hurt that wouldn't stop him from lashing out at the first person he found. Ears back and his nails extended into claws he growled as he sniffed the air scenting a male nearby. His master he assumed as he turned and glared at the man his tail lashing about in anger.

"You would be wise to give me my freedom unless you want to be turned into a walking scratching post...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 am
Hawk 'The Insane Prince' Chaosfire

User Image
An insane giggle left the male's mouth as he grabbed his new slave by the throat. "I like the feisty ones~ You'll be fun to break~" He didn't care if he got a little scratched up. He was gonna slice this neko b1tch up so he guessed it was fair if he got banged up as well. Pain made him horny anyway. "Go ahead boy. Scratch me~ I have a knife nice and sharp all saved up for you~" Another insane giggle was heard as he leaned forward and licked the neko's face. "Mmmm~ Yummy." Oh yeah. He was gonna have fun with this one. He wondered what his blood would taste like.

((OOC: I'm trying out a new way of posting. Kind of inspired by you. What you think?))

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan lashed out with his claws feeling them dig into the other's flesh. Feeling the other lick his face he growled again before attempting to break free. "You will not touch me!" The male managed to break free and he soon ended up running from his owner trying to get out the door. He found it was locked and he turned and saw the male "Release me now...."

Looks nice ^^  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

User Image
He smirked and followed calmly. "Not going to happen. See you belong to me now. And you'll soon learn that being mine also means being in pain." He moved faster than the eye could follow and was soon pinning the slave against the door. "For example~" He pulled out a gold knife and rammed it into the neko's arm. The blade went straight through the skin and muscle and all the way into the wood behind him. The male was now pinned to the door by the knife in his arm. Hawk grinned evilly, the scratches already healed.

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan screamed in pain as he was stabbed and instantly stood still. He only caused more pain to himself when he tried to move. "What are you?!?" He didn't like the pain but soon he would learn to come and like the pain his master provided....

This isn't even my best work

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23649441  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:35 pm

User Image
He leaned close, his grin getting even more insane. "I am your Master~ That is all you have to know~" He ran a finger over the male's blood before licking the red liquid and giggling. "Mmm~ Delicious. So would you like to scratch me again? Come on. I'll give you a free shot! I'd love for a reason to cut off one of your fingers." He laughed and jerked the knife from the arm, ripping muscle as he did so.

Only Orange Cats:could you maybe redface make one specified for Hawk?

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan screamed and collapsed as the knife was pulled from his arm. His hand and arm were limp as his uninjured arm instantly pressed against his wound. This man would end up killing him.... He would never submit to this man. "G....go to hell..."

Sure when I'm on a computer >.<  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 pm

User Image
Hawk smirked and crouched down in front of him. "Been there. Nice place~" He grabbed the other's hair and pulled tightly. "You got a name kitty? Or do I get to name you~" He had such plans for this one

Only Orange Cats: really?! Omg thank you!! As long as it's like insane/chaotic kind of stuff it'll fit Hawk 3nodding heart

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:23 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan looked up at his master before he swallowed and spoke. "Tristan......" He gave his name only as a last resort to try and stop the pain. As it was the blood was still trickling down his arm and through his fingers onto the floor.

Tristan closed his eyes then and submitted to Hawk just for the moment hoping the man would at least take care of his arm.

I have a few ideas.... Something orange that matches his text and pentagram border.... Fire blood....  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 pm

User Image
Hawk's grin grew. "Good boy~" The hand gripping his hair painfully moved to lightly grip his chin, simply to tilt his head so that he could see his features better. "If you want your arm fix, ask for it~" If that was all it took to fix his behavior he may not be as fun as he thought. Then again~ You never knew.

Only Orange Cats: omg yes! hey. can you friend me? I can't find a friend request thingy on your page

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
The neko opened his eyes then and looked at his owner. "Not liking the lack of fight I take it. Too bad you don't control me.... This might take less energy but it still seems to piss you off."

With that Tristan closed his eyes again for a moment before he opened them again before he slowly got up and went to find something to fix his arm with.
Eventually he found it and started to wrap his arm. Until his muscles reknit his arm would be useless and he was somewhat defenseless.

"b*****d of a man.... How the hell will I be able to get out of this mess with only one good arm."

I have a few ideas.... Something orange that matches his text and pentagram border.... Fire blood....  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
The bandages suddenly vanished off of him. Hawk was leaning against a wall, watching him with a smirk. "You think your wound will heal? You're rather amusing~ I'm the only one that can heal that wound boy~" He had patience and could wait...well at least for a little bit. When he got tired of waiting he'd just slice him up some more.
User Image

Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces