Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Jason and Haku Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm
User ImageJason was home alone haveing been orphaned when he was 12 due to a tragic accident. Because of this the boy was finding it more difficult to be alone when he was working so he had decided to get a bodyguard. He heard that the specifics matched a slave that the shop had so they were sending the male in. Of course he didn't know anything about this guy or what he would be like.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
My beds a coffin and I have no pulse

Haku slammed the door right of the hinges of the care sending it flying into a rose bush"wow gusse being dead took off those strength limitation"
The women that had drove him satarted freeking out
"My my my car..."
"Yes it was a lovely car!" Haku said with a smile
"I'll kill you!!!"
"Sorry but I'm a possession now!" He had this happy laid back voice that made men and women love him
"We'll I gusse it was a acsident."
"Yes yes it was..." He walked up to the door of the house and shouted loudly "Hey any one home!!!"
Quote:
The doctor thinks I'm crazy because I think I'm a ghost

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason went to the door his hat on his head a shirt only half buttoned his chest showing a bit more skin than he needed to at the moment as he had just gotten back from a shoot. The shirt was long enough that it covered his undergarments so it appeared that he was nude from his hips down.

"Hello! I'm Jason and you are?" He asked as he opened the door for the much older and larger male. It was only when he saw the weapon at his side did his eyes go wide and he gave a small squeal. "Is that... A kitana?! Eeee!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku looked at the young male "Yes...Yes it is but it would be to heavy. " 'oh right introductions... no mater how many times they told me...' " I'm Haku a samuri and the leader of the Kazaku clan." he felt like he was forgetting some thing. "oh and sorry about the rose bushes i acsidently riped the door from the car and let go..." he didn't like akwared first meetings. He went insied the house it was rather big. then forgot and went outsied and opened the trunk of the car and pulled out a shiny black coffin with one hand. he brought it into the boys house and laied it against a wall.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason poked his head outside and gasped slightly. "Wow. I didn't know someone could be that strong.... Wait your the leader of a clan? But then you can't be a slave or a bodyguard for me..... You are needed elsewhere." Jason actually looked sad at this before he saw the coffin.

"Uh.... What is that?" okay he knew what it was but why did the guy have it? "I have a few rooms done so you can pick the one you like... If you decide to stay.... I can accept keeping you here.... Your clan should come first."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku laugthed at his previous coment about the clan "There all dead well except Lee but he's part robot" he dusted off the cofin. 'what am i forgetting it had to do with the clan....' he pushed the thought asied ((you ever see how Kakashi looks like when he first meets Naruto thats what Hakus expresions are like)) he pointed at the cofin and smiled "Sorry don't freek out it's for me." he said nonshaluntly.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason looked a bit confused for a moment. "S....so you all..... Died? But then how are you here Mr. Haku?" He asked with sweet innocence as he looked up at the man. Jason only blushed when he realized that he was half dressed.

"Uh.... If you would follow me I can show you the rooms.... I still have to finish getting dressed....."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku looked at the male "oh it's ok I don't mind." He said to his master who was 1/2 naked. Then he thought about his question "must had been huan particles that's what Lee said but then he explained it that were zombies!" He followed the man with the coffin slung over his arm.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason blushed slightly. "You mean you don't mind me being half dressed or you don't mind following?" He laughed lightly as he skipped down the hall pointing to the first room. "I think you might like this room but I'm not sure.... Unless you want to stay with me in my room? I.... I don't really like being alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku "my room... I think it needs more red." He mumbled to him self as he walked in he noticed Jason was blushing "cute" he put the coffin in the midle of his room. Then turned to Jason "so."
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason looked at Haku and blushed a darker shade of red before he turned away for a moment. "We can go shopping later if you like to pick out more of what you want." He giggled lightly and turned to head to his own room.

"My room is the next one down the hall.... I think I will let you get settled."
With that the boy turned and went into his room and started to undress completely he walked towards his closet to pick something out to wear. He ended up with a red button shirt and some jeans....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku he opened his coffin an pulled off his coat and put it inside it. "There we go" he walked outside into the hallway and went into his masters room silently like a ninja "nice" he wached as the boy was putting on his pants.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason didn't even know that Haku was watching him as he finished pulling on his jeans and put his hat back on. He looked at himself in the mirror and turned around only then seeing Haku. "Oh! Hi Haku did you want something? I'm dressed so we can go get those things for your room if you wanted... Unless you would rather stay here."

He smiled cutely and went to give the man a hug. "Oh just so you know your free to do what you want here. Your not a slave but a bodyguard of sorts and I hope you will be my.... Friend."

((Haku you perv! Lol jk wondered when he would show an interest in the boy))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku smiled slightly (kakashi smile) and hugged the male back then patted him on the head he was considerably shorter. "Sure we can go out just don't walk next to any white vans." He said somewhat sarcastic 'he's realy cute just like Lee.' He yawned and started to walk out the door. "You should lock doors I'm prity noise when I want something/see" he walked away knowing he had just made Jason blush.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason instantly blushed and turned away slightly. What exactly did he mean by that? Did he..... Oh goodness.... His blush darkened as he figured out what the man had meant. But then he would have been watching him change... Of course wasn't that part of his job to make sure he was safe at all times....

"Uh sure no white vans I promise! So where would you like to go Haku. I took the rest of the day off to make sure you were comfortable here. Do you want anything or need anything specific? I don't really know much about anything other than what a human would want."  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff