View Results

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 pm
I love Jeff the Killer with a passion! i can't stop thinking about him! i've had seven dreams about him, read 7 fanfictions, drew some pictures of him and i plan to be him for halloween next year and i can perfectly pull it off too i have his hair and body build i just need costume makeup and a white hoody  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 am
Did you see the Jeff the killer game? It plays a lot like Slender and SCP087-B. You'd probably like it, if you like Jeff the Killer.  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 pm
Walter has ganado
Did you see the Jeff the killer game? It plays a lot like Slender and SCP087-B. You'd probably like it, if you like Jeff the Killer.
i've seen it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Walter has ganado
The graphics kinda suck but the game itself scared the s**t out of me when I watched someone play it.  

crossdemonsonija

Herry Rockabore

Shadowy Explorer

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 am
I love Jeff to death. His story is tragic and that's what makes it scary and makes Jeff a fascinating character. A lot of the spin-offs are hit and miss, but I love the guy as he is in the original story best.

I just wish his infamous photograph was more frightening to me, it just seems unfitting for the damage his face went through from the fire. Besides that it seems like he would have something like nose holes or something not just a blank space. The version that someone made with the straight row of yellow teeth across the front of his face, it looks worse, cause teeth don't line up straight like a line they make a U shape like your jaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 pm
Herry Rockabore
I love Jeff to death. His story is tragic and that's what makes it scary and makes Jeff a fascinating character. A lot of the spin-offs are hit and miss, but I love the guy as he is in the original story best.

I just wish his infamous photograph was more frightening to me, it just seems unfitting for the damage his face went through from the fire. Besides that it seems like he would have something like nose holes or something not just a blank space. The version that someone made with the straight row of yellow teeth across the front of his face, it looks worse, cause teeth don't line up straight like a line they make a U shape like your jaw.
you do realise that picture is just some random persons face photoshoped to look that way right? neutral  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Herry Rockabore

Shadowy Explorer

11,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:39 pm
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore

you do realise that picture is just some random persons face photoshoped to look that way right? neutral

Of course I do. I'm not stupid. LOL I just don't really like it since it doesn't look scary or suit my idea of the damage to his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm
Herry Rockabore
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore

Of course I do. I'm not stupid. LOL I just don't really like it since it doesn't look scary or suit my idea of the damage to his face.
same here razz if i had the talent i would be able to make a picture of jeff the killer so terrifying it would make a vetnam vet have nightmares about something OTHER than the war 3nodding i have the twisted mind for it i just have no artistic talent at all razz a potatoe has a better chance at drawing a modern art masterpiece than i do  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Herry Rockabore

Shadowy Explorer

11,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore

same here razz if i had the talent i would be able to make a picture of jeff the killer so terrifying it would make a vetnam vet have nightmares about something OTHER than the war 3nodding i have the twisted mind for it i just have no artistic talent at all razz a potatoe has a better chance at drawing a modern art masterpiece than i do

I was thinking of trying to replicate how he might look using Halloween makeup I have and trying to do a more accurate/terrifying look of Jeff. The only problem is I have a prominent nose and Jeff has no nose so making it look absent in a photo would be tricky.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 pm
Herry Rockabore
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore
shadow_hellchild9756
Herry Rockabore

I was thinking of trying to replicate how he might look using Halloween makeup I have and trying to do a more accurate/terrifying look of Jeff. The only problem is I have a prominent nose and Jeff has no nose so making it look absent in a photo would be tricky.
photo shop the nose out of the picture xp oh use some sort of fabric to compress your nose to a semi-flat state 3nodding  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

T3h_Infection

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:36 pm
Walter has ganado

There is Two Jeff Games. Jeff the Killer and illusion: Ghost Killer  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:28 am
T3h_Infection
Walter has ganado

There is Two Jeff Games. Jeff the Killer and illusion: Ghost Killer

shOOT YO THEY MADE ANOTHER AAAWWWWWWWWWW YIIISSSSSSSSSSSS  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bfallenangel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm
Walter has ganado

.I want to tip you but the button is not there. I love Creepy games.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 pm
Walter has ganado

.I want to tip you but the button is not there. I love Creepy games.

Bfallenangel

SpookyCrypt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 pm
Totally! heart I have both the games on my computer (as well as Slender) had a few dreams about him (hehehe heart ) and I've made an AMV and a reader insert fanfic of him recently. I've made quite a few friends from loving Jeff and other creepypasta.  
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff